the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

goat-climbing-oh-god-oh-god.jpg

Have a great day everyone!
*bless the rains*, I feel human again. Could be all the holistics, or the coffee.
Either way, I have 'chit to do today!

*twirl*

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Kitsune, I haven't seen that in a few years, but it is always funny. My favorite is still the giant sheep at the beginning. I still want to know how they figured out that Mona Lisa pixels though, that must have taken some intense planning.

Good morning Farm, I hope you all have a nice day.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
All this goat talk reminded me of this...
Enjoy!

See you crazy kids tomorrow!
*twirl*
A friend of mine in New Zealand trained his farm dog to fuck sheep on command.
His command was ROOT EM ROOT EM and the dog would mount and pump away.
He would then command ENOUGH! and the Dog Newt, would stop.. Pretty well trained...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

My take on life...
Live each day to the fullest.
Love yourself first and foremost.
Treat others as you wish to be treated....
Be honest in all your affairs.
Seek out the simple things in life and enjoy....
Never go anywhere without saying goodbye and express your love for loved ones.
Find things to be passionate about and embrace that passion.
Never give up on your hopes and dreams.
Live, love, laugh.
Remember, we are only here for an instant, here today, gone tomorrow, so live it up while you can....
Senerity sure is better than misery....
Love Love love...

B

boo

mornin folks...today is another camaor day...I hope to finish the wiring, close up the rear end, and tie up suspension issues...got the new 17" wheels...woohoo

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hA0C27EFB

*snicker*
That's not a Jedi goat! It's a Vulcan goat saying, "Live long, and prosper!"
Hope this makes your day.. I love my chickens, kiss them right on their heads...Very blessed to share life with all al them, respect, love produces top quality...
Ok man, so... I went out after seeing this, tried to kiss my chickens on their heads. They freaked out, squawked at me and ran off into the bushes.

On a good note, Charlemagne FINALLY allowed me to slightly brush his tail feathers for the very first time last night. With my leg. On a sad note, I'm pretty sure the rest of the clutch died when the hen followed the peeper off the nest last Saturday. Not sure what to do with 'em, I keep hoping. I'd love to have some more chicks for her, too, no chick should grow up an only chick, it'll have issues if it does. Must have siblings, IMO.

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Hope this makes your day.. I love my chickens, kiss them right on their heads...Very blessed to share life with all al them, respect, love produces top quality...

Oh I do love that one.

Wait... I have to find Little Miss Sunshine...

Top Bottom