The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
might take the leap and make the executive decision to drop a tab one of these days. have been holding onto some i got from a friend last year. after the journey in december, i think i'm ready. or prepared enough.

throw on some volta and sparta through the ear buds and wander around for a while. go find a park and get lost. december wasn't enough. the wave has crashed back in spades.
Funny how you can kinda tell when it's time for that hey? I get like that too. Can sometimes go a year or more but all of a sudden I'm like mmk, I need a fukin reset lol.

Observationist

Observationist

Funny how you can kinda tell when it's time for that hey? I get like that too. Can sometimes go a year or more but all of a sudden I'm like mmk, I need a fukin reset lol.

Think that’s what I’ve been feeling, it’s about that time again.

Observationist

Observationist

Microdosing is awesome. It's great for actual prolonged, but not permanent treatment of PTSD and other disorders.

I sure love a good macro though. Much prefer it infact. I've found I get as much benefit from an annual macro than I do microdosing half the year 😅
Oh for sure I agree, the microdoses is nice for work, but the real action is in the macro

definitely different, taking a heroic dose, getting that reset, a nice long sleep after a excited intense trip, start feeling refreshed as the next few days pass.

most I’ve taken at once was about 1mg and damn…..10/10 would def do again.

swimming on it is very relaxing and feels amazing.

or sitting in the garden outside on a not too hot semi cloudy day....watching the plants grow....watching the dragon clouds....

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i tread cautiously in december. took a quarter with me, and only dosed a teenth. that was more than enough for that moment. four hours of insanity was a good reintroduction after over a decade of not meeting cubensis in that way. but, it wasn't enough. put some things in perspective but didn't cleanse the way a reset does. it's definitely time though. the road ahead is treacherous and uncertain. approaching it wide eyed and receptive will yield greater outcomes, ya know.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Microdosing is awesome. It's great for actual prolonged, but not permanent treatment of PTSD and other disorders.

I sure love a good macro though. Much prefer it infact. I've found I get as much benefit from an annual macro than I do microdosing half the year 😅
we did the stamet's stack for about four months last year. i noticed a few primary things. one, depression decreased. two, focus and recall significantly increased. third, my patience plummeted. tolerance for any stressor was gone. 100mg cubensis, 500mg lion's mane, 100mg niacin four days on, three days off. lost interest as it was time consuming to make the capsules and the patience factor was a huge thing i didn't want to persist with. lack of patience plus young kids is a terrible combination.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Oh for sure I agree, the microdoses is nice for work, but the real action is in the macro

definitely different, taking a heroic dose, getting that reset, a nice long sleep after a excited intense trip, start feeling refreshed as the next few days pass.

most I’ve taken at once was about 1mg and damn…..10/10 would def do again.

swimming on it is very relaxing and feels amazing.

or sitting in the garden outside on a not too hot semi cloudy day....watching the plants grow....watching the dragon clouds....
The right kinda clouds on 2 hits of windowpane, or any legit LSD is my strangely happy place. Saw a Danzig skull float by once that blew my fuckin mind! Haha

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Guys these plants! I'm gobsmacked.
And please, nobody post a godsmack video lol.
20220124 211836

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Guys these plants! I'm gobsmacked.
Please nobody post a godsmack video lol.View attachment 1210069
you've outdone yourself sir. this run is beyond commendable. raised the bar to a whole other level. i don't even feel sorry for your trim jail. this is... awe inspiring and a run we all should aim to achieve. kudos and 🍻

yeah, im fuckin drunk. fuck anyone that has something to say bout it lol double ipa got me on some tip

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This tune brings back some solid memories of hanging out with my cousin. Don't speak much anymore. Weve had the proverbial wedge driven between us lately. You know why. Band name and song title are ironic enough.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
you've outdone yourself sir. this run is beyond commendable. raised the bar to a whole other level. i don't even feel sorry for your trim jail. this is... awe inspiring and a run we all should aim to achieve. kudos and 🍻

yeah, im fuckin drunk. fuck anyone that has something to say bout it lol double ipa got me on some tip
Hahaha cheers tobh 🍻, we had a saying in Nova Scotia that a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. Thanks for putting it all out there buddy! Haha.
Serious though appreciate it. Truth be told, I'm as amazed by how well this run is turning out as anyone else is. For real. I'm not gonna say some shit I kinda wanna say, cause I don't wanna Jinx it, but I'm happy with this grow so far.. leave it at that.
😆

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hahaha cheers tobh 🍻, we had a saying in Nova Scotia that a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. Thanks for putting it all out there buddy! Haha.
Serious though appreciate it. Truth be told, I'm as amazed by how well this run is turning out as anyone else is. For real. I'm not gonna say some shit I kinda wanna say, cause I don't wanna Jinx it, but I'm happy with this grow so far.. leave it at that.
😆
Hahaha. Calling the best grow ever before the chop is like calling a shutout in hockey or a no hitter in baseball.👌😹

Top Bottom