The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Same. Im enjoying watching them ripen for sure, I should hopefully start to see some fading in the next few days here.. but I'm going to let them really fade out before chop.
Curious to see how fast (or slow) they change.
So how many days in 12/12 now?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
db, im sure this was asked before but what you do with the run off? I'm latterly feel like I'm losing so much nutrients since it is not recirculating.
I dump all the runoff back into my holding tank. The tank holds 50gal of fresh water.
I then pump the fresh water mixed with diluted runoff through a UV chamber on its way to the 20 gallon resivoir, once in the 20g res I'll top it up to my desired ec, and feed the plants with that.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I dump all the runoff back into my holding tank. The tank holds 50gal of fresh water.
I then pump the fresh water mixed with diluted runoff through a UV chamber on its way to the 20 gallon resivoir, once in the 20g res I'll top it up to my desired ec, and feed the plants with that.
@tobh what do you do with it? We don't have the space or holding tanks with UV?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Just so nobody thinks I'm all that haha. Here is the surviving mom of wedding crasher thats been getting fed bloom nutes for the last 8 weeks. Recently placed on slab. We will survive.
Barely. She uuuugy.
20220128 000703

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hey DB was just wondering y was u feeding it bloom nutes for 8 weeks just splashing a bit out of your rez on her?
That poor girl has been 110% neglected since I got the main room setup. I've only got the time or attention span to do a few things well at a time, and the stuff I ignore, I really ignore. So it just got whatever the main room was getting. A little splash from a mug here and there. But being in a 3" rockwool block for almost 3 months... it was hurtin.
I knew when to stop ignoring it at least. Saved it, she's well rooted into the slab now so should take off in the next couple weeks.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

That poor girl has been 110% neglected since I got the main room setup. I've only got the time or attention span to do a few things well at a time, and the stuff I ignore, I really ignore. So it just got whatever the main room was getting. A little splash from a mug here and there. But being in a 3" rockwool block for almost 3 months... it was hurtin.
I knew when to stop ignoring it at least. Saved it, she's well rooted into the slab now so should take off in the next couple weeks.
Well what ya do well you do very well that’s for sure the main room is off the hook👍 how long will it take u to trim it all rough guess if it was me it would be vine cured by the time I trimmed the last branch.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well what ya do well you do very well that’s for sure the main room is off the hook👍 how long will it take u to trim it all rough guess if it was me it would be vine cured by the time I trimmed the last branch.
I normally don't trim my crops until I'm about to smoke a joint lol. But this crop I might, at least the tops and mids.
Probably take me a week. Maybe less if I can find some help.

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
@tobh what do you do with it? We don't have the space or holding tanks with UV?
used it to water the mother plants and dumped whatever was left down the drain or into one of the raised garden beds outside. not having the room to do the UV sterilization like DB is kinda shitty since we can't really do recirculation without that definite insurance of sterility.

Top Bottom