• Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hows it going blazer?
Hope all is well in your world!
This is gonna get interesting now as these go into flower

I've recently been having some health issues which have reduced/limited my time in the garden
Here's a long overdue update on these girls

These are some strong vigorous plants for sure

Here are a couple of White GSC vegging
View attachment 346477View attachment 346478

The Chemdog #4 x GSC plants
View attachment 346479

These girls reek loudly in veg so it should definitely get interesting in flower.Looks like new carbon filters are gonna be a must with these loud girls
This group is vigorous and very hardy,they are growing as fast if not faster than the Arctic Diesels that are the same age

After these are duplicated I'll move them and get some better pics of the individual phenos

I'd like to thank my wife for doing such a great job keeping these ladies healthy while I was incapacitated.
You ROCK girl! :)

Another great show in the making thx for the update waayne!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hows it going blazer?

I've recently been having some health issues which have reduced/limited my time in the garden

View attachment 346479

These girls reek loudly in veg so it should definitely get interesting in flower.Looks like new carbon filters are gonna be a must with these loud girls
This group is vigorous and very hardy,they are growing as fast if not faster than the Arctic Diesels that are the same age

After these are duplicated I'll move them and get some better pics of the individual phenos

I'd like to thank my wife for doing such a great job keeping these ladies healthy while I was incapacitated.
Wow looking good and giving your girl credit PRICELESS !

blazer

blazer

Damn brotha sucks to hear about the health issues if anything I can do let me know bro,the ladies looking good though definetly some vigorous girls for sure,my wgsc's are outdoing my nor easter's x Chemdog 91's in size & smell at the moment, those chem4xgsc's are looking like beasts bro,keep up the dankness,yep a good lady taking care of the ladies Awesome!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hows it going blazer?

View attachment 346479

Glad ur feeling a lil better doggie & I hope everything is good now.. It don't look like ur plants skipped a beat when ur wife took over.. Ur wife gots a green thumb..
I didn't know u had these new strains up ur sleeve u always got some new stuff going down.. The new plants look great & I can't wait 2 see um flower..
& thanks again doggie..

waayne

waayne

Another great show in the making thx for the update waayne!
Thank's for the positive vibes Bud!
It will definitely get more interesting as they flower.
hope all is well in your world buddy!
Wow looking good and giving your girl credit PRICELESS !
Medusa my wife deserves far more than kudos for everything she managed to juggle while I was incapacitated.

She had to replace a ballast that failed, troubleshoot and reset circuit breakers that had overloaded when it fried......
Deal with an AC thats' about to die any day,and keep all the girls going,which was made more difficult by the fact the handle on the faucet I normally use broke and she was forced to use an outdoor hydrant for 6 days.
She is a small woman but she managed to carry over 100+ gallons a day from the outdoor hydrant into the building and
feed ACT and care for the girls,all the while taking care of me, and all the Dr and Hospital appointments, bills,etc......

I can't thank her enough for all the work and sacrifices she made to keep everything going here!
Damn brotha sucks to hear about the health issues if anything I can do let me know bro,the ladies looking good though definetly some vigorous girls for sure,my wgsc's are outdoing my nor easter's x Chemdog 91's in size & smell at the moment, those chem4xgsc's are looking like beasts bro,keep up the dankness,yep a good lady taking care of the ladies Awesome!
Thank's for the good vibes buddy!
Yeah the White x GSC look really good now,as do the Chem x GSC and my beloved Arctic Diesels ;)
You know it blazer,she saved the day for sure and then some!
hope you feel as good as your plants look bro.. big ups to Ms. Waayne.
peace mogrow
Gracias for the positive vibes Mo!
I agree Mo,Big Ups to the wife for doing an amazing job!
My garden has little info for someone walking in to care for it,and she took care of things like she does it all the time
which she does not.......but she does have a very green thumb;)

Glad ur feeling a lil better doggie & I hope everything is good now.. It don't look like ur plants skipped a beat when ur wife took over.. Ur wife gots a green thumb..
I didn't know u had these new strains up ur sleeve u always got some new stuff going down.. The new plants look great & I can't wait 2 see um flower..
& thanks again doggie..
Thanks for the good vibes big dawg!
I'm looking forward to seeing these girls in flower,should be some nice phenos
from the looks of things.....
I can't thank my wife enough for the great job she did.
She's an amazing lady!
nice to see ur wife holding u down when u were incapacitated. ploants look as propper as ever. How u get well soon .

Confu
Thanks for all the good vibes Confuten1!
I appreciate it greatly!

The wife definitely did some amazing work keeping everything, not only going ,but in
perfect health,she deserves a great deal of credit for these plants health and vigor!
hope you're feeling better bro... those plants look great though, definite kudos to Mrs. Waayne... i'm thinking you'll find something tasty in these. :D
Gracias mancordero!
I appreciate the positive vibes buddy!
I believe there's definitely gonna be some nice phenos!
some phenos smell as nice as flowering plants already;)
I can't wait to see them in flower!

I agree mancordero,the wife deserves major kudos for all her work and support!

Here are some pics of all the Divine girls

The White x GSC
pheno#1
IMG 1857

pheno #2
IMG 1859

Arctic Diesel #1
IMG 1862

pheno #2
IMG 1864

pheno#3
IMG 1868

pheno#4
IMG 1873

pheno#5
IMG 1874

ChemDawg4 x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno#1
IMG 1798

Pheno#2
IMG 1811

pheno#3
IMG 1816

pheno#4
IMG 1819

pheno#5
IMG 1825

These were put into flower 6 days ago
so things should start to get interesting......

I want to thank logic for providing these excellent seeds!
Everything I popped looks excellent at this stage.

Chem Dawg4 x Girl Scout Cookies pheno #3 already smells better and louder than most flowering plants!

Keep up the great work logic!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking nice and vigorous! This sounds like it will be a VERY interesting cross! Hopefully you see some monster Chem#4 buds with the frost and taste of the Cookies. Logic never seems to fail to put some fire out there and you never seem to fail to grow your plants to perfection! Cant beat that combo!

With pics like that, maybe you should be sick more often;)...

Just joking, but your wife did em proper!

M

MiDWeZ

Any updates wayne? im really interested in the Chemdog #4 x gsc since ill be running them soon.

waayne

waayne

As usual all is looking good in Waayne's world ..... glad your up and about ....

blessings SoSerThc1
Thanks for the positive vibes Soser!
Hope all is well in your world
Sweet brotha shits about to get Greazy up in there cant wait,need get me some them chem4xgsc beans, laters dawgie!
blazer those Chem x GSC are looking and smelling impressive.
I hope you grab a pack of these.
That White x GSC #5 is a friggin beast!! :woot:
BudMuncher I think there's gonna be a couple of beasts,these are some stretchy girls
Have a great Winter homie!
Glad your up and around and feeling better waayne,plants are looking A-1 as always buddy!
Gracias amigo,I appreciate the good vibes!
I'm glad to be back to normal now.
Looking nice and vigorous! This sounds like it will be a VERY interesting cross! Hopefully you see some monster Chem#4 buds with the frost and taste of the Cookies. Logic never seems to fail to put some fire out there and you never seem to fail to grow your plants to perfection! Cant beat that combo!

With pics like that, maybe you should be sick more often;)...

Just joking, but your wife did em proper!
manic these are vigorous,a couple are going into beast mode now......
I'm looking forward to the next few weeks as they do their thang
pheno #3,smells like the forum cut now,and and a couple others are reeking some kinda
funk......
logic definitely brings the fire
I gotta get pics of the White x GSC they are looking proper as well
The wife definitely kept these girls healthy and happy
Thanks for the kind words manic!

A few Chem x GSC pics
20 days into flower
pheno #1
IMG 1956

pheno #2
IMG 1957

pheno #3
IMG 1960

pheno #4
IMG 1962

pheno#4
IMG 1963

pheno #5
IMG 1966

pheno #3 smells like the Forum cut
#2 and #4 reek like some kinda sweet Chem funk now.....

I'll get some pics of the White x GSC and Arctic Diesels pheno's
in the next few days.

blazer

blazer

Hope all is well, Looking real nice as always bro super healthy how our the wgsc as far feeding you think she a heavy feeder,also curious on the stretch to flower,are they heavy calmg feeders,your gear is always on point later bro

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

Waayne - i'm sure this is mentioned somewhere but in your next update can you tell what kinda of soil you use ?
and amendments if any .
respectfully
SoSerThc1

waayne

waayne

Hope all is well, Looking real nice as always bro super healthy how our the wgsc as far feeding you think she a heavy feeder,also curious on the stretch to flower,are they heavy calmg feeders,your gear is always on point later bro
blazer these are eating a little food already,I assume in flower they'll eat more.....
Pheno's, #3 and #4 stretched a lot ,another ,pheno #2 also stretched quite a bit
phenos #1 and #5 are more compact and stretched the least
I am giving them ,Epsom salt and cal mag regularly....
Have a Happy Thanksgiving buddy!
Waayne - i'm sure this is mentioned somewhere but in your next update can you tell what kinda of soil you use ?
and amendments if any .
respectfully
SoSerThc1
Soser I usually mix Black Gold and Roots together with some dolomite lime and perlite
for heavy feeders , I'll add guano and worm castings as well
Have a great holiday buddy!

Here is The White x Girl Scout Cookies pheno #1
day 21
IMG 1970
IMG 1971

pheno #2
This plant was flowered 9 days later than pheno #1
due to the fact it was a smaller pheno
IMG 1973

Arctic Diesel phenos
day 21
IMG 1975

IMG 1982

IMG 1979

Looks like the stretch is over and these should start to fatten up in the next few weeks

Mogrow

Mogrow

Waayne/// damn, that acrtic diesel plant is huge. looks like you just gave "em a foilar , leaves looking like they're praying , maybe barley sprout?? ewc, alfalfa, little kelp throw in???

Top Bottom