The high cost of Seeds !!!!!!!!!!???????????

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DanC520

DanC520

That's why I'll never grow mesphito or whatever they're called. Expensive seeds that are only for purchase by a few select people for a very short time. Propaganda
Mephisto seeds aren’t expensive and I got receipts.
Literally.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

I couldn't imagine buying a pack more than 120-150 for 10seeds feminized and genetics is the starting point but phenotypes are the most important you could have the best genetic in the world but a crappy pheno and a mediocre genetic but incredible pheno and some douchbag renames it something else🙄don't fall for those photos they advertise genetics with they ain't all gonna look like that if your lucky and have a good pheno right now clone her make babys keep 1 as a new mother and take your original mother and RXB her with collidial silver and boom SEEDS😎

growsince79

growsince79

I couldn't imagine buying a pack more than 120-150 for 10seeds feminized and genetics is the starting point but phenotypes are the most important you could have the best genetic in the world but a crappy pheno and a mediocre genetic but incredible pheno and some douchbag renames it something else🙄don't fall for those photos they advertise genetics with they ain't all gonna look like that if your lucky and have a good pheno right now clone her make babys keep 1 as a new mother and take your original mother and RXB her with collidial silver and boom SEEDS😎
Strongly disagree. The best genetics in the world shouldn't have crappy phenos. That's what makes them the best.

growsince79

growsince79

I just started flowering 2 fem seeds. One appears to be a balls on male.
I agree. I've found great phenos in seed packs that also have shit phenos. But that was when I germed the whole pack. There were several plants that were a waste of "tent real estate." That's a big deal if you don't have a large grow.
I just started flowering 2 fem seeds in my 2 x 4. One appears to be a balls on male.

P

Pike

I agree. I've found great phenos in seed packs that also have shit phenos. But that was when I germed the whole pack. There were several plants that were a waste of "tent real estate." That's a big deal if you don't have a large grow.
Seeds are pretty much a shot in the dark as to what type of plants your gonna get. 10 pack Regs gonna give ya 5 females on avg. and your chance of finding a like plant that the seedmaker presents to ya to promote there new line is pretty slim in 5, when the breeder ran 200 to find the touted cut.

10pk of fem seed, I would expect to find a min of one plant worth keeping around for a bit. Luck of the draw as well, your pack may have nothing but mids, and another guy found 3/4 decent plants in his pack. When your combining all these newer lines, it’s not to hard to come up with good populations.

have one going now I did awhile back, both parents were poly, poly, poly, etc as ya can get. I was thinking the result would be all over the place, and that isn’t the case, basically segregate much like a F1. Imagine if I did another selfed gen, they would be much like F2s.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Strongly disagree. The best genetics in the world shouldn't have crappy phenos. That's what makes them the best.
Anybody selling anything for money shouldn't sell anything worth being called crappy....but it happens if you could find the "world's best genetic" I don't even believe that exist somebody always has something better 🤥 not one genetic appeals to everyone it would be a perfect world and it would be easy and no fun

growsince79

growsince79

Seeds are pretty much a shot in the dark as to what type of plants your gonna get. 10 pack Regs gonna give ya 5 females on avg. and your chance of finding a like plant that the seedmaker presents to ya to promote there new line is pretty slim in 5, when the breeder ran 200 to find the touted cut.

10pk of fem seed, I would expect to find a min of one plant worth keeping around for a bit. Luck of the draw as well, your pack may have nothing but mids, and another guy found 3/4 decent plants in his pack. When your combining all these newer lines, it’s not to hard to come up with good populations.

have one going now I did awhile back, both parents were poly, poly, poly, etc as ya can get. I was thinking the result would be all over the place, and that isn’t the case, basically segregate much like a F1. Imagine if I did another selfed gen, they would be much like F2s.
I'm just a hobbyist personal med grower. When I make seeds I grow out 3-4 females. If they don't all make excellent smoke, I feed the rest to the chickens. Not sure why these so called pros can't do the same.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

lately have seen packs of seeds for $500.00 a pack (regs) and $1.500.00 a pack (fems) and have even seen a clone for $10,000.00 (Chimers#3) (white truffle x the creation) and a Plantmum Kush Breath Remix for $1,500.00
help me understand the cost of seeds ? - understand that it takes some years before one gets a stable seed ------------- have spent $125.00 a pack --------- What is the most you have ever spent ?
Spent on development : 25 years of time
Purchasing from a seller : NEVER

The strains you describe are nothing more than faggot trendy shit.
Greedy cocksucking bottom feeders who dont care about the industry but use it to launder cash from all other illegal shit.

I have no respect for people of this nature

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I'm just a hobbyist personal med grower. When I make seeds I grow out 3-4 females. If they don't all make excellent smoke, I feed the rest to the chickens. Not sure why these so called pros can't do the same.
Seedsman and their "Diet Durban" a big recent experience. They tried capitalizing on Durban having a high THCV level. No idea how because those things popped hermie. For everyone. Dropped from the lineup like a hot potato. If any testers had run them Seedsman would have known. They didn't so a lot of unhappy buyers.

growsince79

growsince79

Seedsman and their "Diet Durban" a big recent experience. They tried capitalizing on Durban having a high THCV level. No idea how because those things popped hermie. For everyone. Dropped from the lineup like a hot potato. If any testers had run them Seedsman would have known. They didn't so a lot of unhappy buyers.
I just had a breeder tell me it's possible for fem seeds to make males. He said it's very rare but happens 1-1000 times. I think I've heard that before, but no one has explained the science behind the claim. I guess I'm just unlucky- only planted 2 seeds and got that 1-1000.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I just had a breeder tell me it's possible for fem seeds to make males. He said it's very rare but happens 1-1000 times. I think I've heard that before, but no one has explained the science behind the claim. I guess I'm just unlucky- only planted 2 seeds and got that 1-1000.
I have that kind of luck too. With cars and trucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom