The high cost of Seeds !!!!!!!!!!???????????

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yea; I think your far more likely on track here.... lets look at some of the other "effects" of cannabis....🤟 😜🤘

In human and animal models cannabis has shown strong links to reduced sperm count and concentration which may be linked to arrested spermatogenesis.Oct 1, 2019
FSH: follicle stimulating hormone
THC: Δ-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
LH: luteinizing hormone

We could classify it as male birth control? Didn’t work for me though.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

well if we had male chickens being reversed(jenner) and we ate those eggs I think it could be possible 😆
Same goes for cannabis. We are giving these females testicles to try to repeat what we have already found or to make a quick buck.
Then we have guys like csi hum bolt who have reversed ever single known elite cut to man and is responsible for all the fake cuts going around as the originals.
interesting you bring him up. if one listens to his interviews he seems to always talk about reversing as opening up a gene pool not replicating a plant

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
interesting you bring him up. if one listens to his interviews he seems to always talk about reversing as opening up a gene pool not replicating a plant
He’s good at marketing I’m not debating that. But how many elites get passed around and held onto that came from his work? People buy them and live off the hype off the cut which makes them happy.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I;m not disagreeing with you more proving your point. People buy the reversed seeds thinking they getting a copy of the original and thats not the case.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
We could classify it as male birth control? Didn’t work for me though.
Worked for someone I know but ain't sayin.🤐🤐

So I think at the end of the day were looking at our success and failures, trial and error and try to make some sense of it all. We sometimes get stuck in ways of thinking; ect. Try and wrap our head around some success; try and comprehend what didn't work as well... w/open mind; sometimes a little humility; and ego-bruising self appraisal. We know that's sometimes accurate information.

I know you've certainly had some success at pollination; (I see it). I've had a few that's worked out well and some others not as much. I've certainly had a few cycle though that were more than the sum of their original parts. I'm always up for changing a variable; or looking at what I'm doing (post-mortem) and re-thinking; from different angles. Or at least considering the prospect of refining techniques.

For me; traits like the frost; size and nodes seem to come easily. It's usually the phenotype I'm really struggling to see shine though on a consistent basis. I get the impression that's a big issue across the board. My best results in that department usually come from the carrier side; whereas the pollens tend to be more of the x factor. ie. the secret sauce.

I want to do the pure on pure; and see the actual results. The other thing I'll say is this; I rarely get the same exact results twice. Even if I'm using a clone; there's usually some minor difference in every run; almost always.

The stuff I've got in the pipe right now is all mostly (buds) cuts; I think everyone here who's relevant can attest to the known qualities; (same as everyone else) and the pollens applied to them were from two very different sources. The one; from a GDP Gorilla I did awhile back taken from fem stocks. The other pollens come from that wild landrace thai male.... One feminized; the other not; One fat/thick; one wild/tall; one modern; one ancient; both very prolific; one Indica dom; the other sativa dom; pollinated on the same 3 (different) cuts... (White Tahoe Cookies, RudeBoi OG and the Purple Punch); there's also 4 different seeded plants in that run. I believe 2 of them are the GDP Gorilla (to it's sister) (and the Thai male); the other two recipients are some of Pedro's offspring... So lots of x factors; and each plant has both feminized and male pollens... So should be somewhat revealing; to see what happens. Hopefully, there's a few winners in there somewhere.

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I;m not disagreeing with you more proving your point. People buy the reversed seeds thinking they getting a copy of the original and thats not the case.
And they market them that way, even in Csi’s case (opening the gene pool) that to me says “if this “ghost og” is so damn good think of the possibilities of what could come by reversing(opening the gene pool). More muddled shit is what I think happens. Damn near everything is heavy indica leaner.
same goes for poly x poly xpoly, I laugh when I hear (plenty of diversity in the gene pool). Food me it’s all the same just different flavor.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Worked for someone I know but ain't sayin.🤐🤐

So I think at the end of the day were looking at our success and failures, trial and error and try to make some sense of it all. We sometimes get stuck in ways of thinking; ect. I know you've certainly had some success at pollination; (I see it). I've had a few that's worked out well and some others not as much. I've certainly had a few cycle though that were more than the sum of their original parts. I'm always up for changing a variable; or looking at what I'm doing (post-mortem) and re-thinking; from different angles. Or at least considering the prospect of refining techniques.

For me; traits like the frost; size and nodes seem to come easily. It's usually the phenotype I'm really struggling to see shine though on a consistent basis. I get the impression that's a big issue across the board. My best results in that department usually come from the carrier side; whereas the pollens tend to be more of the x factor. ie. the secret sauce.

I want to do the pure on pure; and see the actual results. The other thing I'll say is this; I rarely get the same exact results twice. Even if I'm using a clone; there's usually some minor difference in every run; almost always.

The stuff I've got in the pipe right now is all mostly (buds) cuts; I think everyone here who's relevant can attest to the known qualities; (same as everyone else) and the pollens applied to them were from two very different sources. The one; from a GDP Gorilla I did awhile back taken from fem stocks. The other pollens come from that wild landrace thai male.... One feminized; the other not; all pollinated on the same 3 different cuts. (White Tahoe Cookies, RudeBoi OG and the Purple Punch; there's also 4 different seeded plants in that run. I think 2 of them are the GDP Gorilla to itself (and the Thai); the other two are some of Pedro's offspring... So lots of x factors; and each plant has both feminized and male pollens... So should be somewhat revealing; to see what happens. Hopefully, there's a few winners in there somewhere.
geez man, thats some serious work sifting all that. It would take me a lifetime to go through all that. Kudo's

THCFtemp

THCFtemp

Simple capitalism. Once people realize there is no inherent benefit to producing a quality product at a fair price, that's when the marketers take over. I must be a simpleton because e.g. exotic genetix are plenty potent enough for me

P

Pike

What do you mean "else hasn't changed" wtf? 😳

How about potency for one; how about the amounts of exogenous synthetic auxins are indole-3-butyric acid (IAA), indole-butric acid (IBA), beta naphtoxy acetic acid (NOA), 1-naphthaleneacetic acid (NAA), (2,4-dichlorophenoxy)propionic acid (2,4-d).... The list goes on... How about the multitudes of auxins, cytokinins, ethylene, abscisic acid and gibberellins. being dumped in cannabis.... ie. actual hormones.

What exactly about "female" make you suppose it makes people grow boobs... I'm just wondering if it's supposition; of an actual working theory. Sure anything's possible; I suppose; but for me to see a way forward I've got to see some form of basic logic to it. cause>outcome; and a little something to support it.

Do we grow boobs from eating female chicken eggs? 😁 Or from the crap chemicals they feed the chickens...

If you actually read what I stated; I said monozygotic are identical. I'm not trying to turn this into a contest; or convince anyone of anything. Take it or leave it; it really does matter very little one way or the other. I'm sharing my thought's on this subject; nothing more.

Trying to keep it entertaining but friendly. 😁 I honestly could give a flying fuck if I'm right one way or another; because that how learning occurs; though dialogue. At least some learning does anyhow.

I've got a college background in biology; for what it's worth. I studied genetics for weeks; months on end; professionally. I always made passing grades. I've got very little to 'prove here" to anyone. It's opinion, nothing more.
I’m not wantin a argument either, and had hoped above post had shown that.

anyway l like the dialogue and always looking to learn more.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
geez man, thats some serious work sifting all that. It would take me a lifetime to go through all that. Kudo's
Dude; once I get this load sorted everyone (American) or within the realm of a "forever stamp" is certainly welcome. I've got the vault too; so other stuff is going to be up during that time. (next month or so) Anyone interested; with a desire to run a few beans; I'm certainly up for sending them. (anyone and everyone).

All I ask is everyone be honest with themselves about the end result; and the multiple factors that lead into it.
I appreciate the "feedback" and feel free to inform us on how they line up against the mysterious legendary $5000 seed; lol 🤔

Last edited:
FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

....and speaking of high priced seeds Bohdi just restocked Metal Haze preservation project $73.00 for 15 seeds.

That's Haze which to me is an absence of Afgahni genetics......woohoo!!!

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I have landrace Mexican, but not AG. All the AG seeds I see for sale are fake. Coming from Bohdi, I'll bet the seeds are legit.
True on the AG and oft times CG. Not trying to sound like a fan boy, I have yet to be disappointed with Bohdi's crosses or even better, my crosses of his crosses. I need to get some pic's up soon.

growsince79

growsince79

True on the AG and oft times CG. Not trying to sound like a fan boy, I have yet to be disappointed with Bohdi's crosses or even better, my crosses of his crosses. I need to get some pic's up soon.
Not sure about the CG either, I only saw one that looked legit.

H

hawkman

I have landrace Mexican, but not AG. All the AG seeds I see for sale are fake. Coming from Bohdi, I'll bet the seeds are legit.
what about The Real Seed Company ? great old strains have gone to AG before thanks for tekking me -why do you say that ? and there is Swamie's also and very legit you know there are seed makers and seed breeders that's all there is !!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom