The high cost of Seeds !!!!!!!!!!???????????

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

what about The Real Seed Company ? great old strains have gone to AG before thanks for tekking me -why do you say that ? and there is Swamie's also and very legit you know there are seed makers and seed breeders that's all there is !!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't find any Real Seed Company AG or Colombian.

totamus

totamus

Ilgm has buy 10 get 10 free for a whole bunch of strains right now. Thinking about the purple Kush
I have been using ILGM for several years. Good company, never any issues. Prices are fair and the seed quality of all I have bought from them is quite good. I would recommend them (and have!)

Dye

Dye

I have been using ILGM for several years. Good company, never any issues. Prices are fair and the seed quality of all I have bought from them is quite good. I would recommend them (and have!)
He is a grower himself, and only sells feminized or auto no regular seeds you can duplicate!
He is nothing but after the coin! Screw I love to grow marijuana my opinion only, but still he is a money hungry hypocrite and bad for the plant.
Or my favorite from years ago scumbag!
Modern day marijuana big shit! Give me the dude growing at home making genetics
Over this corporate crap any day. At least pretend you care when you make money.
But hey I do not mean that in a bad way.

Last edited:
H

hawkman

He is a grower himself, and only sells feminized or auto no regular seeds you can duplicate!
He is nothing but after the coin! Screw I love to grow marijuana my opinion only, but still he is a money hungry hypocrite and bad for the plant.
Or my favorite from years ago scumbag!
Modern day marijuana big shit! Give me the dude growing at home making genetics
Over this corporate crap any day. At least pretend you care when you make money.
But hey I do not mean that in a bad way.
ILGM is a seed broker - they retail seeds and wholessale seed - ther are 3 types of seed makers -- seed breeder. seedmaker, & seeedbroker (takes old strains(established genetics) and makes new strains for retail and wholesale,) the difference between a seed breeder and a seed maker is : the difference is seed breeder are the inrtensions, time spent developing your processs, then like myself sometimes make seed from a specific strain I like and stop there (ref:ILGM is only about 5 years old company)

Quicksand

Quicksand

I have purchased many times from North Atlantic Seed Company. Great selection, prices and service with freebies always. Pay by credit card, 2-3 day shipping….I have purchased once from ILGM, no problem, but wasn’t impressed with what I grew though…..

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

I have purchased many times from North Atlantic Seed Company. Great selection, prices and service with freebies always. Pay by credit card, 2-3 day shipping….I have purchased once from ILGM, no problem, but wasn’t impressed with what I grew though…..
The only difference between all these seed banks is what strains they carry. All the seeds are bulk bought from Spain

Quicksand

Quicksand

The only difference between all these seed banks is what strains they carry. All the seeds are bulk bought from Spain
All these breeders are supplying from Spain? Not so sure about that…Based in Maine, they are also carrying some local genetics and breeding in house….

Glassdub

Glassdub

I have a question for Seedsman buyers or anyone else overseas, are there any extra exchange post checkout? is Zelle reliable? never used them or have a clue. 🤷‍♂️

Homesteader

Homesteader

Running some of North Atlantic's White Label the next few runs. Banana Kush and OG kush. Good pricing and a great company. Ships very fast and always super friendly. I believe they started just with clones in Maine and branched off. OG Kush regs for $25/10 Banana kush fems for $75/10. The only other bank I use now is Real Seed Company but ordering is difficult again.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

I have a question for Seedsman buyers or anyone else overseas, are there any extra exchange post checkout? is Zelle reliable? never used them or have a clue. 🤷‍♂️
I always pay in cash for freebies and for privacy

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Running some of North Atlantic's White Label the next few runs. Banana Kush and OG kush. Good pricing and a great company. Ships very fast and always super friendly. I believe they started just with clones in Maine and branched off. OG Kush regs for $25/10 Banana kush fems for $75/10. The only other bank I use now is Real Seed Company but ordering is difficult again.
How does one have m/f og kush?

Top Bottom