• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wantaknow

i just wanted to say thank you ,and i have not forgoten your generosity

Motarebel

Motarebel

Shhhhh! You guys are ruining my greedy, strain stealin, pollen chuckin, closet hackin, hermie makin, redneck image! But thanks for the kind words anyways! LOL!

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Hey Mota , welcome to the farm here too. I'm a huge fan of your strains but you've made so many that there is no way I can catch up nor can I find them all,LOL. I have 6 of your strains now. I've been looking all over for a few of your strains and wanted to ask you a few questions since Chris as you know is not much of a "talkative" guy,LOL and he startedhis treatments recently too. And Sannie is already super busy with your stuff.

In your G13 x black widow, what is the lineage for your black widow?

Your strain "Commercial Dr." was it named after a street in Vancouver BC by chance? what is the lineage and why?

Are all your strains a one time batch? Like for example your Chemota dragon,city slicker,UBC Chemo,og x mk ultra, gourd buster? My latest strain acquired from you is the star kush,herijuana and I got toxic blue,G13 x black widow,G-bolt and OGuana kush from chris. he sold out of grendal. were you still going to hook sannie up with grendal??? I know you posted it a couple months before the new year. And then you and sannie are going to drive me crazy with the crosses,GEEZ... You sannie and the rest of the breeders here in the farm I admire the most.

I'm terribly sorry to bombard you like this but you are THE only person to ask. Thank you ahead of time, your the absolute shit. and its so frickin TITE your still breeding.

THANK YOU GOD!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Black widow is a MR.NICE strain and should be in the strain guide here.

Commercial drive was done by Shmokin seeds and they didn't give the linage on those so you'd have to contact them about that.

Chemota Dragon will be stocked next year,there might be a chance we'll stock the Og x MKultra next year too. Last time i checked there was still some gourbuster at the auction here,it's listed under elite genetics as he was selling them. Grendel is out of stock for now,there's still a bunch available out there in med clubs if you know where to look as i had donated a bunch.

Thanks for the kind words and stop into the mota militia forum to check out what's going on and share your mota grows with the rest of the farm.

P

pinekreek

Mota,

Thanks for the info on Purple Butters x Herijuana that you gave me last month. I ordered them and look forward to running them this year. I noticed in your upcoming strain release that 3 or 4 of the strains in the PB/H are offered. I'll certainly pick up some of your gear in the future. I'll also let you know how the PB/H runs this year outdoors.

I certainly think being called a farmer is a good thing....just not in that situation.

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hey Mota

A Great Welcome here

Enjoy the place and

Stay Medicated

Bare

M

MEGAcrops

its all good 2 b a farmer!!! nothing wrong with being called a farmer!!!fuck all judges

Top Bottom