The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
symbiote420

symbiote420

Doing BIG things since my last visit to the lab brutha J! ........I'll forget about going back thru these thread from where I left off .....that'll probably take a few days to read thru ....looks like 50+ pages have been added since LOL and I have plans this weekend!!!!:D

That Derailed looks dee-lish-us Kinger! Keep on pushing the level Jaws, this thread looks like it'll never be derailed ....full steam ahead! What you got cooking up next for the masses bro?

JAWS

JAWS

blackberry kush buds

gift from a brother
Blb kush
Blb kush 2
Blb kush 3
looks good taste good not real strong..

peace:snaphappy:

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Good to hear that some great ones came through for you bro. Wifi #3, huh? I guess that I still need to jump on that bandwagon lmfao. I have heard so many great things about the White Fire. I have never tried a pure Sour D, but I have a few cultivars, that have some Sour, at least somewhere in the mix. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

JAWS

JAWS

ya the WIFI #3 is good stuff no doubt, BUT if i knew 100% what sour d this was id grow many plants of it because its no joke smell is crazy, great weed pretty strong and only thing i see that could have been better was maybe a tad more flush on her because she did burn more black ash then gray/white but other then that ahhh ya great smoke...sweaty gym sock sour type smell..

peace;)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

ya the WIFI #3 is good stuff no doubt, BUT if i knew 100% what sour d this was id grow many plants of it because its no joke smell is crazy, great weed pretty strong and only thing i see that could have been better was maybe a tad more flush on her because she did burn more black ash then gray/white but other then that ahhh ya great smoke...sweaty gym sock sour type smell..

peace;)

Good to know for sure. You make that Sour D sound dank. I have to admit that I, still to this day, get a little bit of the crop here and there that was not PERFECT and maybe burns a little odd or harsh etc. I just always improve for next season. I am always smoking my own medicine though, so I could care less. No mold though brother. That bullshit hits the compost. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

JAWS

JAWS

Good to know for sure. You make that Sour D sound dank. I have to admit that I, still to this day, get a little bit of the crop here and there that was not PERFECT and maybe burns a little odd or harsh etc. I just always improve for next season. I am always smoking my own medicine though, so I could care less. No mold though brother. That bullshit hits the compost. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ya i need to speak with my friend to see if he knows exactly what type of D it was he sent my way, if possible i grow some to see if i cant get her to a prime smell like that bag had...

Those cargo crosses almost ready?! Im dyin over here! And those lime kush sound bomb too.

ya it will be a bit on the CARGO line there all still on the plants and were just at day 40 today, but most are looking great im seeing very beautiful seeds already nice dark some with spots it looks like and others with strips.....one thing i am noticing for-sure is the fact that the alot of them are decent size seeds which is uncommon for wreck seeds and/or hybrids that ive seen of the wreck.......

i super stoked to be making the ARCATA WRECK in seed form as most know i love me some wreck and im very glad to beable to make these for the ppl out there, these should be a true version of the wreck in seed form....wish i could produce some reg seeds of the wreck but for now the fems will have to do...

LIME KUSH fems
ahh the batch im making now is actualy the second batch the first batch i made was large but i droped one and grew it and it was a male, i was scratching my head as to how it was a male but i was.....so the whole lot all 838 are sitting here doing nothing im to afraid to pass them out seeing there supose to be fems, i just cant aford my rep to be bashed over putting out seeds that are marked as fems an a single person gets a male then im screwed so i'm just stuck with that lot i guess....

now the second batch was smaller maybe half the size of the first one and i have a couple ppl testing those but no one has made it to sex yet so im still waiting to see if those will be true......

peace;)

C

crazywb

Awesome :) so how do you like the fruity pebbles cut? And what happened to the banana og? I remember having that laffy taffy banana bud and would love to have it in the stable

JAWS

JAWS

Awesome :) so how do you like the fruity pebbles cut? And what happened to the banana og? I remember having that laffy taffy banana bud and would love to have it in the stable

it will be a bit before i can coment on the FPOG i only had one cut and i seeded her up with the reversed wreck pollen so im not going to get a true sence of her untill i run the cuts i took from her, there looking good so they should be in the next show for-sure...

not sure what you mean about WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BANANA?.....i just finished up with my last drop and sent out 7-8 packs so there out and about.....i will be making a much larger pool of those but its not going to be right away i have several things im working on.....

this CARGO line is going to be pretty killer i think but i will have an extra awesome cut early next week and im going to be able to do some really nice stuff with those for-sure....

pushing some roots on some news at the moment...

PLANTINUM KUSH
GREEN CRACK
RASPBERRY KUSH

not showing any pics of those yet there still small and some are still in the dome so it will be a minute on those aswell...

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

i know some of you that are new are not that impressed with those pics of the FOURM but those who have been with me in the last 50 pages og this thread knows how much trouble ive had with this cut and the one above is quite impressive coming from me..

i have her bigger sister in a three gallon pot in the 5x5 under the 1000w carring the COOKIE CARGO fem seeds, she looks ok but she has some issues unlike the one above in the two litre bottle......

i seem to have decent luck with this cut in the BOTTLES but not so much in the bigger pots, still trying to understand that but untill i do im going to keep throwing cut into my bottles..

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

High JAWS

It looks like PH or pathogenic fungi /Rusts/ problem

Keep the good work:)

umm possibly but im not sure what i could do about that late in flower like were are i run everything between 6.4 & 6.6, BUT all 4 of my PIE's and only the pies are showing this so maybe its a bit sensitive and i need to lower the ph with this strain...

Mmj nutrient deficiency comparison chart

this is a good chart but cant really pin point my problem on it...

thanks bro:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

TRUCK STOP COOKIES

46 days today and all though ive lost interest in this hybrid its still looking pretty nice with some nice resin coverage and a really really nice smell...

i have f2's being made now but i doubt i release any of those, so those of you who have these in f1 form you may want to hang onto them because like i said i doubt i release the f2's

peace:snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom