• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hello ALICE:hi
thank you very much for the drive by my brother, umm gear you say..

just dropped these the other day..

Chemdog #4 S1
ALIENDAWGS S1
PURPLE KUSH S1
SOUR D * DEEZ===SD IBL/ORIG SD MIX POLLEN
GRANDADDY PURPLE S1
THE WAYNE

and these two weeks ago..

BANANA KUSH {F8}
DPD {FEM}
DPD {F2}
PURPLE INSANITY
LEMON THAI
TAHOE {LEMONHEAD}.
TAHOE {PURPLE}
STARDAWG

clones for next round..

WHITE SALMON
INSANE JANE
PINK Chemdog

so ya things should get to kicking before to long, im at day 43 on the flower crop so we still got some time before those are done....by then i should have all the above goodies ready to roll in the FLOWER CHAMBER, and who knows i may have a few other things rolling around in ther aswell...
peace brother:hi
more DPD above..dj

JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

Perfect!!! thank you dj for the clear up bro. much love and respect brother.

JAG

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

looks like were starting to swell and frost up on the girls..

WHITE SALMON...

View attachment 182999

View attachment 183000

View attachment 183001

fresh DPD SEEDS being made, when done these will most likly be the best looking DPD seeds you have ever seen..

View attachment 183002

View attachment 183003

View attachment 183004

early look at two really nice PURPLE INSANITY clones, the mother is being grown as we speak...

View attachment 183005

peace:hi
more dpd...dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

DOUPLE PURPLE DOJO IX1 FEMALE FIRST LOOK!!
View attachment 210957View attachment 210958View attachment 210960

so now youve seen both MALE & FEMALE DOJO that will be producing the NEW "PLATINUM DOJO" i expect these to do very well and give plenty of PURPLE OFF-SPRING..after a bit i'll bring you some MUCH better pics of the FEMALE and just so you know the MALE was put down this morning after givening him much thanks for his GENETIC gifts!!...
peace;)
so platinum dojo could be the purple goddess...i am popping the valley dojo...as i am playing with sfv og's...dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

She is a straight stunner just as i remember her being. From beginning to end she puts on a hell of a visual show and those purple calyxs...... WOOOOO! (wipes sweat off fore head)

Beautiful thread as well. been reading it from the beginning and im enjoying this thread alot. I will say your hand for "Selective" in right on point. Truly bless to inherit this gem. 2 worlds thought to be long lost are now reunited! Much love and respect

JAG

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

a little grub this afternoon the TW makes me very hungry...

CINNY CRUMB CAKE, HOME MADE....
View attachment 220614View attachment 220615View attachment 220616View attachment 220617

you see that fork i think it was made back in the 20's and i think its solid silver, its the only fork i use at home and ive had it for 13 1/2 years...can you imagine useing the same fork for that amount of time HAHAHA i'll be put to rest with it in my pocket..
strange indeed:)
you still using the fork...lol dj

JAWS

JAWS

DJ.
hahaha your killing me homie HAHAHA your in my inner circle and have been for a while if i sent you dpd in f-2/f-3/f-4 or anything like that then you got the ones i did not release as they were.

everything dpdA that i work from other ppl were the DOJA and yes i had f2 & f3 but again i did NOT release and dpd in an f-gen to the public, the main reason i started calling mine DOJO and not saying they were f-gens was to tell mine apart from all the other dp DOJA thats was going around.

iv'e spent a lot of time correcting ppl about this and i thought i was making it clear but aparently not, good thing i stopped working with the DOJO when i did then.

only two pieces of DOJO needs to be talked to or about as far as coming from me.

FEM DOUBLE PURPLE DOJA {very purple} * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJA===""DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO IX1"" #1 PIECE.

DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO IX1 * DOBLE PURPLE DOJO IX1===""PLATINUM DOJO"" #2 PIECE

those are the only two pieces i released to the public, if any one has anything other then those two pieces and in a f-gen status you got my personal stock UNRELEASED and dj you most likely got those.

if your taking those and gifting friends cuts from those then that's where this CONFUSION is coming from.

i still have a pack of DOJA f-2 in my stock.

not sure what else to say on the matter.

peace.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Thank you...sorry to clutter...he said he had dpd once and it helped him with his ailment....and i love her and offered her to him...thanks for you input...you still using that fork...lol....i read 100 pages of this thread...what sfv did you use for the valley dojo...i put it and the platinum dojo in water...i am finally getting some room to pop some of them...thanks again...sorry for my confusion...i have yoshi bud crosses for you...with about a dozen moms.....the male was a good specimen...dj

215 User

215 User

Work & more work...

Nice selections of Cookies and gotta get a strain or 2 if I can do Summer this year. Are you going to use the "Organic Cookies"
name we bounced back & forth at the other spot? Best of luck and keep creating!

JAWS

JAWS

Thank you...sorry to clutter...he said he had dpd once and it helped him with his ailment....and i love her and offered her to him...thanks for you input...you still using that fork...lol....i read 100 pages of this thread...what sfv did you use for the valley dojo...i put it and the platinum dojo in water...i am finally getting some room to pop some of them...thanks again...sorry for my confusion...i have yoshi bud crosses for you...with about a dozen moms.....the male was a good specimen...dj

ya the forks been the only one in my mouth at home for 15 years, i thinks its been about that long.

Work & more work...

Nice selections of Cookies and gotta get a strain or 2 if I can do Summer this year. Are you going to use the "Organic Cookies"
name we bounced back & forth at the other spot? Best of luck and keep creating!

no not at this point i don't have any new cookies in mind except for the couple i'm just about to make and names have been chosen already for those, i like it though. i'm sure some one will snatch it up for-sure.

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

purple barney...what you know about her..dj

this is what i know of the strain.
5631zzzz072706batch 139

peace;)

JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

nice seeing you get some stuff out of the New England area. Cant wait to see them in full bloom with ripe flowers ready for the harvest.

JAG

JAWS

JAWS

nice seeing you get some stuff out of the New England area. Cant wait to see them in full bloom with ripe flowers ready for the harvest.

JAG

wont be seeing that my friend sorry, i got those seeds years ago from a friend. they are no more as far as being in my stock, made a couple hybrids but NO original seeds left in my hands.

sorry:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom