SOLAR FLAIR 1 2

SOLAR FLAIR 1 1

PARENTAGE...
mother===WHITE SALMON
father===STARDAWG

peace:sun

E

E.T.

now those are some nice looking beans man! sounds like another winner...

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:sun
thank you my friend they do look like golden nuggets in a strange way..

hey i got three of these already above soil so we should get a look at them this round if i get a female that is....
peace my brother:bong2:

E

E.T.

...might just find something better then ur beloved white salmon....
sometimes i feel things happen for a reason. keep doing your thang bro...

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Some nice healthy looking beans bro...I think you'll have a winner with that one. Peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

Those are some purdy beans bro, I'm thinking high germ rates too J.
Merry Christmas mang and best wishes for the New Year!

JAWS

JAWS

hey THERE:sun
E.T.
ya man i was triming the SALMON today and was just putting off the best sweet berry smell i was like hekll ya THEN remember she was gone:sad0047::sad0047:, its tough but fuck i'll find something somewhere to ease tha loss...

now iwas also triming some PINK Chemdog and damn does this shit reak but good, i lost her to but i think i did good with the several HYBRIDS i made with her...i pulled about 20 PINK STRAW D beans from the small branch i dusted this round...

HIGHER
hey my brother im afraid the PLUM KRAZY did not recover i was hopeful but after a couple weeks now and there still like 1inch tall i had to cut them lose...

still praying this one GSC seedlind survives but im starting to doubt it, its still alive but has had ZERO NEW GROWTH and im afraid its only days left befor i call it quites on that one aswell....

SYM
yup the GERM RATE was 100% but i only popped 4 but out of 4 i got two sets of twins and i thought that pretty odd, one dies off but the other twin and the other two normals are doing good....
peace:bong2:

merry X-mas my brothers and sisters!!!

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

PINK STRAW D-Yummy!!

Just wanted to say Happy Holidaze and New Years bro!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:sun
thank you for the cool vibes ONE-N-ALL and YES SIR lets just hope things get off the ground better then the last round did, things look pretty good but im AFRAID i lost most of the 42 seeds i started a couple weeks ago....

im so thankfull though that i had some LATE entries in the BIG SUR HOLY WEED seeds and that has saved the intire PROJECT, we have 6 up and going and looking pretty SOLID still very small but fuck there growing........
respect much:bong2:

hope your all having a great day!!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats good news Jaws. Glad at least some of the BSHW seem to be making a comeback for you. Merry Christmas bro!!!

genepool

genepool

yea man that is good to see you getting back on the horse so to speak, you'll bounce back with flying colors I have know doubt. May the dank be with you bro :)

E

ent

Yo JAWS

I was wondering if you had any of my crosses still sitting in your fridge? If so which ones? Some real nice keepers have been found in some of them and I'd let you know which beans to pop if I were you. :D

Take care buddy. Stay safe.

JAWS

JAWS

its all good now i think i got the shit straightened now and hopefuly i can get to moving forward..

ENT
humm ya man lets see here i got from you these JEWLES...

GDP * ALIEN KUSH
GREEN CRACK * ALIEN KUSH
GRAPE APE * ALIEN KUSH

GDP * LEMONAID KUSH
GRAPE APE * LEMONAID KUSH
GREEN CRACK * LEMONAID KUSH

was -- close to dropping the GDP * LEMONAID KUSH but went with the WHITE BX1 instead for this round....

any info on those would be great, i'll get them marked and get the biggest yielder in my next run..

E

ent

its all good now i think i got the shit straightened now and hopefuly i can get to moving forward..

ENT
humm ya man lets see here i got from you these JEWLES...

GDP * ALIEN KUSH
GREEN CRACK * ALIEN KUSH
GRAPE APE * ALIEN KUSH

GDP * LEMONAID KUSH
GRAPE APE * LEMONAID KUSH
GREEN CRACK * LEMONAID KUSH

was -- close to dropping the GDP * LEMONAID KUSH but went with the WHITE BX1 instead for this round....

any info on those would be great, i'll get them marked and get the biggest yielder in my next run..

Pop these:

GREEN CRACK * ALIEN KUSH F2

I was hoping you had some. If you're looking for yields there is a really good yielder in there. Two distinct phenos and you can tell at week 3 which is which.

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:sun
ENT
i'll be sure and get those in my next drop pile, im going to do mainly an all CLONE RUN next time but i will drop a few seeds im sure of that...

so what have you been up to latly and new GEAR floating around??....

OGSOUR
things are doing ok in the seed lab i fell short on my BREEDS this round umm my TRE STARDAWG POLLEN was not viable so i lost all those HYBRIDS but its ok i guess.....i managed to push 5 out so i guess that will have to work this round..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom