The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Hey JAWS you could do your oil run late at night when everyone's a sleep. I used to do that so the neighbors were less likely to know where the smell came from. Though I smoke it inside where the smoke goes outside anyway, but I'm legal so whateves. You can spray anywhere you can get your supplies without having stuff fall into the dish. Maybe a lid would help with transporting. If smell is the issue then night time, rainy day under a roof ledge will work well for keeping the smell down. Maybe real early in the morning would work too?

Best of luck,
Crom

thank my friend those are certinly things to think ove for-sure, im sure i'll get something worked out...been making bubble for awhile so im kinda itching to try something new...

They will get there size wise bro. I could tell a few were monsters but weight really got packed in onthe last 2 weeks. Couldn't believe how dense it was. Good luck my friend!

~Exotic

that i have no doubt that they will do and i have a friend who has the LAD PHENO so maybe i can get that from here to give a try with here after a bit...im really excited to see just how much she packs on over the next few weeks...

thankd guys:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
ok so i just did a little BREEDING this morning will need to wait around 48 hours to see if the BREED took, if it did hers whats being made..

BLACK CHERRY DAWG
mother===black cherry soda {clone}
father===aliendawg f4 {ether pheno}

ALIEN CARGO
mother===trainwreck {arcata cut}
father===aliendawg f4 {ether pheno}

DRAGON FIGHTER
mother===dragon fruit
father===starfighter

this round of seeds wont be large because they were not in line to be made, there being made because i had to change my lay-out so now i have a second round in flower while i still have some POLLEN so i may aswell get it used.......the hing here is i have the same FEMALE plants going in this second round as i HAVE in my late flowering grow aswell as haveing the same POLLEN as i used on the girls in the big tent..

need to go back through and see what im making in the big tent and not just make the same HYBRID over, i dod believe im going to go ahead and make ANOTHER batch of NIGHT-TRAIN because the batch i have going now i dont think is going to give very many seeds so im going to do that one again......i'll hit a wreck here in the next few days to make sure i get a decent load of seeds for that HYBRID...

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

High Jaws when you say waiting 48 hrs to see if it took what are you watching for ? Newbie congrats on your new babies:)

no problem my friend...

after 24-36 hours after POLLEN has beed applied the HAIRS on your females will begin to SHREVIL{SP} up and tun brown/amber color this will be a signal to the BREEDER that the BREED has taken...

here is a couple pics of what im talking about..

BANANA KUSH F9 were being made here..

32 f9
33 f9

WHITE SHARK * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW F2 being made here...

i say 48 hours because by then you will know one way or the other FOR SURE... sorry about the BLURRY PICS but i think you can get the gest in those pics of what im talking about..

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

High Jaws when you say waiting 48 hrs to see if it took what are you watching for ? Newbie congrats on your new babies:)

this is thursday moning i'll come back to this subject saterday morning with some pics of the ones i just het and if ya want to come back at take a look in real time i'll have some better pics for you to look at, and at that time we will both know if this BREED took or not..

peace:)

Hippie420

Hippie420

OMFG Jaws! Black Cherry Soda x Aliendawg F4 sounds tasty as all get out. Definitely would think that crossing this to a Cherry Incense Alien Tech leaning Pheno of the Aliendawg would make for an extremely Cherry Flavored hybrid.

Best of luck on your Seed Drop brother, that shit is going be hot and gone in a quick minute. Be well and take care of you and yours my friend...

Peace,
Hippie

JAWS

JAWS

OMFG Jaws! Black Cherry Soda x Aliendawg F4 sounds tasty as all get out. Definitely would think that crossing this to a Cherry Incense Alien Tech leaning Pheno of the Aliendawg would make for an extremely Cherry Flavored hybrid.

Best of luck on your Seed Drop brother, that shit is going be hot and gone in a quick minute. Be well and take care of you and yours my friend...

Peace,
Hippie

YES SIR and in the next batch of seeds i drop there will be some ALIENDAWG F3 in the mix and im pretty damn excited about those because most of the ALIENDAWG strains i have are a mix of Chemdog D * ALIEN KUSH but the next batch will be Chemdog D * ALIEN TECHNOLOGY there MALE TECH were used on these so im hoping to find my TECH LEANER in those seeds...

ya that BCS HYBRID should be pretty sweet but dont forget i also hit the BCS with the ALIEN CLUSTERFUCK POLLEN==== ALIEN SODA and i think that ones going to be really cool onces some one gets them going, im really wanting to see how that one turns out for real....

and thank you much for the kind words on the seed drop tomorrow night, i hope thing go good for EVERY ONE in volved...

respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so lets throw up some pics of the MOTHERS of the three strains i mentioned above..

BLACK CHERRY DAWG===mother
B c dawg4
B c dawg 5

these are ten or 11 days into flower, if you look closely at the above ^^^ pic you can just see the grapy/purple color just starting to show...

ALIEN CARGO===mother
Alien cargo
Alien cargo 2

DRAGON FIGHTER===mother
Dragon fighter
Dragon fighter 2
Dragon fighter 3

those were DUSTED about 3 1/2 hours ago and around noon i'll go in and shake the crap out of them and soaked them down really good, then at about 3 o'clock i'll do it again then about 6 o'clock they will be put away for the night to keep them on track.....in the morning onces again i will shake them really good soak them down really good and wait a few hours for them to dry then they will be put back into the 4x4 tent under the 400w mh, and saterday morning we shall se if the BREED took or not....

peace:D

JAWS

JAWS

how does a big ass dude like you<<<>>>based on your chickenwings<<<>>> fit into that commode of a bathtub? like trying to stuff your foot in a thimble.

so your saying im fat HAHAHAHAHA im 5'11 230 and ya i could stand to lose 20 but shit im 43 and ive been with the same women for 21 years so im not out trying to impreess any of the hoties these days HAHAHA....if she can live with me and im still comfortable with myself then its all good.....

ohhh and remember pics like cam shots adds ten pounds and that gos for FOR-ARMS aswell HAHHAHAHA....

stinky you:D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

so your saying im fat HAHAHAHAHA im 5'11 230 and ya i could stand to lose 20 but shit im 43 and ive been with the same women for 21 years so im not out trying to impreess any of the hoties these days HAHAHA....if she can live with me and im still comfortable with myself then its all good.....

ohhh and remember pics like cam shots adds ten pounds and that gos for FOR-ARMS aswell HAHHAHAHA....

stinky you:D

hes just a little guy .. haha ... theres a guy on youtube that posts vids and when he grabs the plants or is holding somthing you can see he sausage fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom