The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

What's up bro, saw your male plants and thought I'd pop this up! Not too many growers are acquainted with male plants and their characteristics ....we all know that's not the case with you homie! I had all but threw this plant out when a forum bro pointed me in the direction of DJ's book Breeding Exceptional Cannabis where he talks about this.....
View attachment 268675

.........a Reverse Hermie male! This is my C99 f2 "male," DJ says this type of plant is very valuable in breeding projects .....increases female ratios and no herm issues in the progeny! Gonna test his theory out on some killer clone only strains soon! I have to pick up DJ's book, I have Clarke's and Green's books but neither mentions this theory!

YES SIR i have heard of that and found it very interesting but just cant seem to pull the trigger on a test of plant in that state, its not that common to get a male to HERM but ive had about 4 in the ten years ive been growing online and on the net..

this was a missed chance to test once again but im pretty tight on what i can do over here and i just cant justfi{sp} taking that kinda chance, if id did not work the devastation it could cause me just is not worth it....

i love to know how you come out with this test, hope you come out the other side smiling and with plenty of killer beans my brother...

best of luck to ya;)

JAWS

JAWS

everything looks nice and lush jaws........and sugar coated too:)

ya she/they do look nice and green and in perfect health but the resin content is lacking just a bit in this run compared to them at this time in the last run, umm not yet hit that blow up stage but im thinking with in the next 10 days we should get them buds to really looking large....

the more i grow this CHEM SODA next to the BLACK CHERRY SODA the more and more i see the SODA coming through, i had once thought that i was geting a more Chemdog D dom plant but now i dont think thats the case at all...

when i set them side by side i see BLACK CHERY SODA in both plants in there bud structure and bud color umm slight leaf difference but pretty BCS DOM HYBRID if i were to be very honest about it...

love her:D

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Glad you found a gem out of your own beans..

Sucks to hear that about the dog kush as its being sold online exclusively by breeders boutique so don't know why they are going about it if it herms like that.

I understand how it goes when you still have a arsenal left to play with just the time you put into something to have it turn out like that. All the best brother jaws

JAWS

JAWS

Glad you found a gem out of your own beans..

Sucks to hear that about the dog kush as its being sold online exclusively by breeders boutique so don't know why they are going about it if it herms like that.

I understand how it goes when you still have a arsenal left to play with just the time you put into something to have it turn out like that. All the best brother jaws

humm well ive had them for a minute so hopefuly i had some of the older stock and the ppl with the fresh batch dont have this problem....

the LOVE HER coment was for the CHEM SODA....

ive not yet flowered the DARK MATTER out to see what i think about her, and this run WONT be a grow where i will be judging her...

i only dropped three seeds got one female and two males chose one male pitched the other and the female i have will be totaly pollenated with the male for the f2's so there wont be any worthy bud to be testing or speaking too......

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

What's up bro, saw your male plants and thought I'd pop this up! Not too many growers are acquainted with male plants and their characteristics ....we all know that's not the case with you homie! I had all but threw this plant out when a forum bro pointed me in the direction of DJ's book Breeding Exceptional Cannabis where he talks about this.....
View attachment 268675

.........a Reverse Hermie male! This is my C99 f2 "male," DJ says this type of plant is very valuable in breeding projects .....increases female ratios and no herm issues in the progeny! Gonna test his theory out on some killer clone only strains soon! I have to pick up DJ's book, I have Clarke's and Green's books but neither mentions this theory!

hey brother are you getting ANY balls or clusters on yours or are you just getting those nanner looking pods with the hairs pocking out.....

im thinking you might have that money plant if the myth is true that is, and i have just a full on hermi.....

i have balls and clusters of balls with hairs poking out from the top newer growth...

thanks dude:)

JAWS

JAWS

brother crom,
thanks for looking in homie, umm so were ten days into flower and still no signs of sex on the SAT LEANING ALIENDAWH F3 thats a good sign from my knowledge of male feamle plants and there sexing times......could be wrong though but i hope shes a she and i have 5 nice little shoots towards the bottom that will be cloned as soon as sex is known..

the other more indy dom one is doing fine and i'll get you some shoots ahh maybe later today if not then tomarrow will be the day.....

peace;)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
brother crom,
thanks for looking in homie, umm so were ten days into flower and still no signs of sex on the SAT LEANING ALIENDAWH F3 thats a good sign from my knowledge of male feamle plants and there sexing times......could be wrong though but i hope shes a she and i have 5 nice little shoots towards the bottom that will be cloned as soon as sex is known..

the other more indy dom one is doing fine and i'll get you some shoots ahh maybe later today if not then tomarrow will be the day.....

peace;)
That's what's up J! I'm thinking the runt/Sativa pheno will be female if it hasn't shown sex yet. The other Indica pheno has shown sex already? What's the stem rub like on the Sat leaner? Best of luck with those brotha! Hope you find your pheno! Whenever you get around to the pics bro no rush!

Crom

JAWS

JAWS

Old school Atomic Skunk! Excited to see what those do!

humm so this a known SKUNK then?...i was thinking it was just a name some one slaped on it, so hell ya im stoked to hear this is a real strain from back in the day.....thank you for the heads up my brother..

That's what's up J! I'm thinking the runt/Sativa pheno will be female if it hasn't shown sex yet. The other Indica pheno has shown sex already? What's the stem rub like on the Sat leaner? Best of luck with those brotha! Hope you find your pheno! Whenever you get around to the pics bro no rush!

Crom

yup thats what im thinking aswell over on this end, her smell is nothing in your face at this point as she starts to flower i'll grabs some sniff's here and there and let ya know what im getting from her.....the little bit of smell im getting now from her does not smell like what i know as a classic ALIENDAWG smell but there are so many PHENO its hard to say for-sure untill we get some buds going on her...

the indi ya she been showing for a minute but is now starting to get some hairs showing nicely, well for a ten day flower any ways..

ya im still saying its going to be the TECH or HAIR SPRAY one for-sure..

peace;)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, thought it was from Dr. Atomic seeds. He has some classic varieties. But now that I look, doesn't seem he made an Atomic Skunk. He made Atomic Shiva which is Northern LightsX Super SkunkXHash Plant, but no Atomic Skunk. :(

So, yeah, guess your right. Just a name someone slapped on it..

JAWS

JAWS

Well, thought it was from Dr. Atomic seeds. He has some classic varieties. But now that I look, doesn't seem he made an Atomic Skunk. He made Atomic Shiva which is Northern LightsX Super SkunkXHash Plant, but no Atomic Skunk. :(

So, yeah, guess your right. Just a name someone slapped on it..

ahh ohh welll i'll still drop a few and see whats up, thanks for the background check!!..

respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

VELVET RUSH F6

this is a sat leaning strain so please relize im not a sat grower and these plants are not in any kind of decent heath but still im trying to get them finished up, there over a 100 days flowering now..

my northern grow buddie toked on some last week from these two girls sister that i took at 50days and it lit his ass up so i dont know this maybe be a sleeper strain...

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL

starting to bud up, like i said this one is a slow starter...

THE WHITE S1, also holding the new WHITE DOJO seeds..

i totaly miss judged this strain a few months back, and i am sorry to r-a-s for that..and this pics do her no justice at all she is very trich laydened from top to bottom..

my goal with this one is to produce a plant that holds its mothers trich overage and headstomp while getting some needed size and HOPEFULY some purple color from the father....it i get what i want this willbe a must try strain for-sure..

peace;)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice to see the lab and all that is going on with the bare bulb and all. I always wondered how you fit all that in there man. I really like the bcs especially. Need to get some of your gear soon. MWD

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES fourm cut

this grow will be the last time you see any pics of this thing in my thread, once this round of 4 are done i wont be public showing her ever again....

shes been a thorn in my side sence day one and im about to relive myself of her, shes just not worth it to me i have tons better stuff to grow then to waste any more of my time on her....

shes a fine plant for other but for me personaly naw just not good enough, to hard to dial and mush to long of a veg to get any kinda decent yield....

if shes grown in my garden any more it will be like a side show no prime spot's for her..

she may prove usefull in some HYBRIDS but as a useable plant to me she is not...

JAWS

JAWS

Nice to see the lab and all that is going on with the bare bulb and all. I always wondered how you fit all that in there man. I really like the bcs especially. Need to get some of your gear soon. MWD

thank you my friend and ya the BCS is something you should try if ya get the chance shes a winner, grows great yields crazy good has great colors smells and is a killer in the bag...

couple tent shots for ya..

got some 100+ day plants in there aswell as some 45 & 40 days and also the newest additions some 11 days...

PICT5676
PICT5677

and a little STOWAWAY!!!!
PICT5663

S

smoketrees

man something tells me there is something off with your GSC... maybe the board mites left a systemic damage/virus to her... She just looks so much weaker stemmed/floppy in the pics ive seen you post of her. Have you ran that same GSC exclusively? have you ever tried to source her from someone else? She just looks 'off' to me.
Kinda like how some of my plants looked when they were still suffering from the damage of broad mites.

oh well though, better to use that space for something thats gonna be vigorous and produce AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom