The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

On those pics up there JAWs is that a reversed female on the train wreck post?

woodsy

woodsy

jaws...thats freakin awesome!!!!do you have alot of room to do this in and is it a medical state???

JAWS

JAWS

brother E.T.
these are the shots i just took of her, it looks more brown in the pics but i assure you its purple in real vision..

REVERSED TRAINWRECK arcata cut..
WRECK 17
WRECK 18
WRECK 18
WRECK 20
WRECK 21
WRECK 22

been runing her all summer but this is my first run this time around in the winter months and as you can clearly see im reverseing her so what do you think...

genetic trait or perhaps a DIF of some sort...

night temps dont drop below 70 so i dont think its caused by colder temps,BUT i could be wrong...

thanks for looking brother..

peace:)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
brother E.T.
these are the shots i just took of her, it looks more brown in the pics but i assure you its purple in real vision..

REVERSED TRAINWRECK arcata cut..
View attachment 285397View attachment 285398View attachment 285399View attachment 285400View attachment 285401View attachment 285402

been runing her all summer but this is my first run this time around in the winter months and as you can clearly see im reverseing her so what do you think...

genetic trait or perhaps a DIF of some sort...

night temps dont drop below 70 so i dont think its caused by colder temps,BUT i could be wrong...

thanks for looking brother..

So ya gonna do some S1's?

E

E.T.

sure does look like an expression...might be due to the stress of reversal.
it doesn't look unhealthy...
does she show hints of color on her own?
very curious to see if the progeny will show those traits

JAWS

JAWS

sure does look like an expression...might be due to the stress of reversal.
it doesn't look unhealthy...
does she show hints of color on her own?
very curious to see if the progeny will show those traits

not as far as i know my friend ive never seen her throw any colors on her own but like i said this is the first time ive san her in the winter but again its not cold at nights either so im going to say no for sure.....

she/he is just covered in trichs so im going to have fun trying to get my POLLEN in hand for some work but im going to try thats for sure, i have two other wrecks on stand by just waiting on the POLLEN...

thanks homie:D

genepool

genepool

Hey, I don't plan to run the decap so if u need let me know. No strings ofcourse, figured
u'd have hit me up bout that long ago. Hope all's well, peace. -G

JAWS

JAWS

Hey, I don't plan to run the decap so if u need let me know. No strings ofcourse, figured
u'd have hit me up bout that long ago. Hope all's well, peace. -G

ahh fill like im coming in on a conversation that i dint remember?..

do you have a DECAP cut? or do you have some seeds? so why would you not want to run her? shes pretty good for real...

genepool

genepool

haha it's posible but no worries, excuse my forwardness. No not the cut, I got the bubba hybrids I want so I figure u'd like to restore ur line is all. I know what it's like to loose beans and only have the cut around.. Not cool, so figured I'd make it right, cheers.

JAWS

JAWS

another ound of WRECK pics from the hand harvesting that took place this morning..

WRECK 26
WRECK 27
WRECK 28
WRECK 29
WRECK 30

things are really starting to swell so hopefully here in a few days i'll be able to get a bigger batch of pollen in a single session with this project...

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

DARK MATTER f1

cut
11^^^days 12/12

FRUITY PEBBLE OG

cut
11^^^days 12/12

shot's inside the 5x5 tent..
PICT6389
PICT6390