Smerb

Smerb

Oh yeah, stoner fun.
IMG 5906

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I am shocked at how clean your furniture is................good morning everybody! I really don't know what i am smoking atm, one of my wife's fave customers drove into the store on E, she gave em 5 bucks gas and a coffee, he gave her a couple nugs........MERIKA! My neighbor had a Huge solid white version of those birds.............she ran the houser that bird did, would curse at you and bite you if you ignored her. Never forget that bird! I am really starting to like you growgod. I am impressed with your love of varietals and animals, my fave too!
Hahaha ya couch was bran new in that picture.
You must be talking about a cockatoo! The bigger they are the louder deeper noise they make. Gets insane with the bigger mc caws.
I've always been an avid animal lover and always put them first! they pay ya back 100 fold with love :D

jipp

jipp

i have a question. i forgot to get some rubbing alcohol tonight stupid me.. mind is all jumbled up today. anyhow, what do you guys use that is cheap to clean glass.

normally i used alc, and salt.

do you think peroxide would work? or maybe some other common house product.
i cant get a rubbing alcohol till tomorrow.

chris.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

i have a question. i forgot to get some rubbing alcohol tonight stupid me.. mind is all jumbled up today. anyhow, what do you guys use that is cheap to clean glass.

chris.
Running it under hot water is the next best thing. Peroxide won't do a thing I'm sure

jipp

jipp

Running it under hot water is the next best thing. Peroxide won't do a thing I'm sure
thank you. figure as much.. sure works well on germ tho.. but yeah that resin film smoke whatever it is.

iv tried hot water before on a pipe.. but my bong is to big to boil it.
it needs clean cant use it.. taste blah. so using the bubbler which gives good hits, but i find i have to mix it up between three pieces.. or i get bored.. shrugs...
chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Wow ! Your birds are so beautiful!! So healthy looking, shiny feathers with no plucking or self mutilation. You must have them on a very good diet. Do they talk?
thank you very much! The Hans mc caw"green one" talks but only when he's in the mood the conure does not talk but she's very clever one.
When I bought the Hans I didn't really know what to look for in a bird but turns out he has anxiety issues and after getting him home and getting to know him all his wing feathers were bitten down almost to the skin. After that he did the same thing to his chest feathers. So we waited and after his next molt his feathers were coming in black and eventually chewed them all off again.
Soon we figured out that putting them in the cage together during the day and separating them for bed. So far the last couple of years he has stop chewing his feathers.;)
Birds are very social creatures with each other and humans so you have to interact with them and just like humans stimulate there minds with activities.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

chris.
Next best thing is to burn it out. I get that resin cherries then use a fan or something to keep the cherry burning. Crests a shit ton of smoke and about 30-45 minutes but it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom