The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Yea man shit just sucks I was told from the jump that this would pay out And I would be a part of something big. Fuck this im done working for others im stacking cash and im gonna do me and be a man about it unlike my boss I won't sell out in fact after my noncompeat contract is over in 2 years im bringing the drama im going to single handedly smoke these sell out fucks they would be nothing with out me and my hard work when I started we were in 700 stores now were in over 2400 including Kroger and soon Walmart who only offered a contract when I won the hardest to win award in our category I beat out over 1400 competitors with my recipe I made and worked with zero help I have no science background no formal training and smoked them all and took 1st place best food award when my boss was afraid to even enter because he didn't have faith after I won we got flooded with contracts from Walmart Kroger and whole foods and more than 4x production and sales . im taking all my work and am gonna show them its all about love and not money fuck corporate America
Well you got the know how and skills man! Screw that dude who sold out! His loss losing you dude believe that! Too much knowledgbase in you to not succeed somewhere!
Fucken crystal light dont cha know! Reservation nuggetry!!
0317170909a

Wigglahs doing tha wiggle! But we no smoketh them!!!
0317171033a
Lol

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

View attachment 680024 Citral glue, white balance is off because it's not that green in real time.
Shits getting real annoying when people pm me, I answer them back then don't here from them again. Don't fucking pm me if you not going to reply back. Morons

Yeah! Whats wrong with fucken stoners forgetting!? Really worthy of calling them morons! Thats for sure!!! Lmao
16387996 667657930095867 3387599098528662368 n

Smerb

Smerb

Good morning everybody! Waking up to giesel this morning, super sticky every bowl I load I have to clean my fingers with alcohol or else my thumb sticks to the damn Fone! :smoking:
View attachment 680378Also got two new Coffee's, sump just keeps pumping out the :fire::fire::fire:View attachment 680377
@incogneato do you still need the brew kit?
Soooooo grow bro, where can I get some of the bomb coffee your havin? I like toffee bean.... I'm just drinking the Columbian right now...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Soooooo grow bro, where can I get some of the bomb coffee your havin? I like toffee bean.... I'm just drinking the Columbian right now...
https://www.sumpcoffee.com/
This guy is very good at what he does, but to make these coffees shine you still need a decent grinder and brew system ;) all depends on how much you want to spend. I'll post up my recommendations if you would like.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good morning everybody! Waking up to giesel this morning, super sticky every bowl I load I have to clean my fingers with alcohol or else my thumb sticks to the damn Fone! :smoking:
View attachment 680378Also got two new Coffee's, sump just keeps pumping out the :fire::fire::fire:View attachment 680377
@incogneato do you still need the brew kit?
Coffee..
OMG...Today had to for go the morning cup or two as I had blood work done...
holy shit I got the worse head ache pretty close to migraine level...
Pounding, head spinning, throbbing eyes felt like they were going to pop out of sockets....
Took a couple aspirin and layed down, have not taken aspirin for years did not help. Made a pot of weaker coffee and guzzled down 2 cups, back to bed, feel much better.
Been going at it way way to hard with work and play all last week, long hikes, work and play from before dawn to ten pm.
Hate to admit it a bit too much for this much older man...
Napped 5 hours...chores are piled up...Will make a pot of plunger coffee with some heavy cream smoke a nice cherry slider joint and get out there and get caught up somewhat..
It's endless hereabouts pretty much all on me, really need a helper but cant afford one and it seems no one wants to work like dog..
will hang in 11 more months then it's early draw on Soc. Security, raise a few chickens and have eggs and milk for us, worship and take loving care of wife and self, hit that river as much as I can and enjoy the rest of my days....
still a bit woozy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom