The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT

DAT

A trick I always use for smoking in hotels is to run the shower hot until the entire bathroom is heavily streamed .At that point smoke all you like , in the hot steamy bathroom .. the smoke gets blended into the steam and doesn’t smell . Smell disappears with no trace. They will never know you smoked in there.

souf69

souf69

Gmo, wedding cake,sherbert, blue sherbert, bwiz32, dip n dots, oz kush, josh d og, orange cookies caps cut 45 day cut, ghost cookies #3, animal cookies, purple punch, lemonade, jews gold.
Any of you guys ever grown/smoke any of these?
Wedding cake, purple punch, animal cooks, and of course Jews gold for me.
My least fave was anim cooks. Jews gold and cake gets a tie from me.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Wedding cake, purple punch, animal cooks, and of course Jews gold for me.
My least fave was anim cooks. Jews gold and cake gets a tie from me.
So your saying the Jews gold and wedding cake are keepers?
Caps cookies sound interesting, ghost cookies and the two sherbert’s too. There’s a few I never heard of and purps have never gotten me high lol

souf69

souf69

So your saying the Jews gold and wedding cake are keepers?
Caps cookies sound interesting, ghost cookies and the two sherbert’s too. There’s a few I never heard of and purps have never gotten me high lol
The wedding had a better stack, but the jews was that exotic look like glue #4 has. Both a very nice smoke though. Yea not much of a purp fan, unless it was that classic gdp cut.

incogneato

incogneato

Yep i remember my #!!!

Price is right rules?
I still stand behind my guess, i wasnt ridin @gnome # lol.
Gmo, wedding cake,sherbert, blue sherbert, bwiz32, dip n dots, oz kush, josh d og, orange cookies caps cut 45 day cut, ghost cookies #3, animal cookies, purple punch, lemonade, jews gold.
Im gonna take a road teip to tey some of @sixstring wedding cake as soon as i card up. Those are the flavors of the week for sure tho. Ive ran 2 jew gold crosses but never had straight jew gold cut tho. Im sure if cap put his name on it its gonna be some good smoke. Most reports on purple punch are great terp, weaksauce high. The guy that made lemonade has a thread about it on here recently.....damn can never just give the short answer.....no i haven't. Sorry bored at work

incogneato

incogneato

The wedding had a better stack, but the jews was that exotic look like glue #4 has. Both a very nice smoke though. Yea not much of a purp fan, unless it was that classic gdp cut.
Gotta agree on some good gdp, i had some good purple haze in Cali but it wasn't very purple lol. Was the jew gold super couch lock? I got a djs gold that i think is jew gold leaner but never had it to compare.

jipp

jipp

yo @SimplyCmplex i put the bluecookies into the dark, will chop tonight, and try to revege. teh sample nugs are dank, and will make some kick ass oil. lets hope i can save her.

hope you are having a super dank morning, you be a balling now. :D

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I too have the puffco pen:D
What exactly is live resin shatter?​
Lol live resin purged too long makes shatter. Its literally cooking off terpenes. I have made live resin into shatter before. All on accident when I purged a couple days too long. Its all about the preservation of terps. Shatter is just dry ass oil. Funny how the market demands dry shatter with no flavor over a pull n snap with extreme terps. Just goes to show everyone thinks they are an extractor. First question I get when I preserve terps, is this purged all the way? "No not at all, I have no idea how to flip a slab in a oven over the course of a few days."
Smh
End rant lol

incogneato

incogneato

Jews gold was super couch lock. Almost wish I still had it.
Jews gold was super couch lock. Almost wish I still had it.
Ive only smoked a small early sample of larf but it had me glued to the recliner when i had shit to do lol. Took me about 2 hours and 8 shots of esspresso to get rolling and still didnt get a whole lot done. Had a good kush taste but couldnt say more about the flavor til it cures.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

20171214 151642
just made some bubble hash. Top row from left to right 25micron, 75micron, 125 micron. Second row same thing except second wash. Gotah wait for it to dry before I can sample. Smells really nice tho. 125 microns I might just use it for edible. The second wash give to some friends. The first wash 25, and 75 is what I will be keeping. The 75 is looking like the fullmelt. =]

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Not a fan of the purps but I've been hearing that purple punch is dank!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Yes got a lot of those cuts in-house and already doing breeding work with some. A couple of those are hype strains..the rest are solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom