• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT

DAT

Merry Kushmas from Afghanistan.
Wow! Looks like caramel little hairs.
Some nice blond hash and some dab you to the moon dabbie delight .
588F3306 DE9D 4BBB A89A 6BC9A3287879

DAT

DAT

Cool Janis Joplin lighter.
Some things look too good to be true. Sometimes.
45495A04 6D7C 4BD0 88AE 078154D67576

Merry Christmas. Thank god it’s over. One more day listening to Rotten Christmas music would Really put me over the edge.
Bring on the New Year!!
cheers!!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Woke up to a leaking dishwasher today,:( it did this 2 weeks ago also and ruined the hard wood floor. But I couldn’t find the leak. So for two weeks it didn’t leak and then it hits again last night.:banghead:

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Woke up to a leaking dishwasher today,:( it did this 2 weeks ago also and ruined the hard wood floor. But I couldn’t find the leak. So for two weeks it didn’t leak and then it hits again last night.:banghead:
I had something like this happen a while back i checked all the pipes and replaced a line from the water source no issue for a long time then boom flood turns out it was the door not sitting just right on the bottom corner im talking a hair off

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I had something like this happen a while back i checked all the pipes and replaced a line from the water source no issue for a long time then boom flood turns out it was the door not sitting just right on the bottom corner im talking a hair off
Sounds exactly like what I’m going through now. Back of the face plate gets wet. Last time I thought something got jammed in the seal but this time I sure as hell know that did not happen. Guess it’s time for a new seal? I have to tear up the hard wood floor we installed last spring:) and repair the area. What a bummer.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds exactly like what I’m going through now. Back of the face plate gets wet. Last time I thought something got jammed in the seal but this time I sure as hell know that did not happen. Guess it’s time for a new seal? I have to tear up the hard wood floor we installed last spring:) and repair the area. What a bummer.
Yea that blows id replace the seal and seriously sit there threw the entire cycle because as soon as ya turn your head is when it will flood

incogneato

incogneato

Oh and merry Christmas guys! My son likes his wrapping paper more then his toys:cry:
Ive been saying that lol . Empty boxes, wrapping paper empty water bottles all goy more attention from my girls when they were that young.

incogneato

incogneato

That sucks, had the same happen back in my bachelor days. 2 week old wood floor gone. No more wood in the kitchen for me.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Plumbing is the worst. Back last month right around thanksgiving out kitchen sink and garage laundry sink backed up. And i mean backed up. I tried pretty much everything... products, muscle power, brain power.... nothing would budge the fucking clog..... Until i found some dude on YouTube that had the answer. The Drain King. Really this $14.99 little rubber piece of crap is going to.work when nothing else did? You bet your ass it did. Problem solved.

Smoking some dank Sinatra ....

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

I had ceramic pipes leading out to the street sewer that were 100 years old
a silver maple pushed its roots right into it and REALLY fucked up the entire drainage of the house
was going to be a few GRAND to fix so my family dug the pipe up ourselves and dropped some schedule 80 PVC in
and remember, laying pipes doesn't use a level. you have to have an inch of drop for every 12 inches of run. and right below the old pipe was a column of the most well fed roots you have ever seen
20171227 1426401

this was before I bought a sawzall so that was all hand cut. I washed all the dirt off and kept the root as a reminder to not buy old properties unless I REALLY want them

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

a silver maple pushed its roots right into it and REALLY fucked up the entire drainage of the house
was going to be a few GRAND to fix so my family dug the pipe up ourselves and dropped some schedule 80 PVC in
and remember, laying pipes doesn't use a level. you have to have an inch of drop for every 12 inches of run. and right below the old pipe was a column of the most well fed roots you have ever seenView attachment 766940
this was before I bought a sawzall so that was all hand cut. I washed all the dirt off and kept the root as a reminder to not buy old properties unless I REALLY want them
Some of our best deals have come from 'clogged' pipes that just needed a good cleaning. $99 for a scope and scrape is a great deal. One house we looked at had roots coming in the pipe all the way up the line and into the wax ring in the toilet. Shitty roots

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
and remember, laying pipes doesn't use a level. you have to have an inch of drop for every 12 inches of run. and right below the old pipe was a column of the most well fed roots you have ever seenView attachment 766940
Imo A great lesson was learned:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom