The new 2000 watt grow

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

lookin good broski, I use 18gal rubbermaids and I am a big fan of them! Nice looking grow, best of luck.

Mogrow

Mogrow

we'll see if it snapps out of it...then i'll feel good/real good cuz im the plant doctor...

T

tattoojim

lookin good broski, I use 18gal rubbermaids and I am a big fan of them! Nice looking grow, best of luck.

thanks buddy..b sure to come back the real show is about to begin. the totes im using are tens ,we wil see how the tens work. i had a girl in a22 gallon tote, when i had to move her to flower it looked like a mushroom cloud falling to the ground lol vegged her under lots of cfls= a big ass plant that couldnt hold her own weight without flowers..:animbong:

T

tattoojim

we'll see if it snapps out of it...then i'll feel good/real good cuz im the plant doctor...

i bet it will... can i get a zinc fix for the plant at the drug store. i think i seen some zinc shit there?

Mogrow

Mogrow

we got zinc outside, maybe go find some and grind the shit up, not sure how to dose ground up raw zinc, mabe just work some into the dirt, small amount...

T

tattoojim

we got zinc outside, maybe go find some and grind the shit up, not sure how to dose ground up raw zinc, mabe just work some into the dirt, small amount...

that shit has lead in it.... lmao :bong2:

T

tattoojim

hey fellow farmers how do you guys feel about the turbo charged selection on digi ballasts? i feel like it cant add much to a 1000 watter

T

tattoojim

i have spent the last hour with a five gallon bucket and 4 blocks of coco coir. now all the plants have a top dressing of coir. looks real clean like this.

T

tattoojim

getting closer to the flip things are looking pretty good. there are a couple plants pro testing the r/o water or they like the nitrogen realy low. its possible that my tap water is realy f-n bad and i need the 4 other filters i have on hand. so on another note sannies kollosus is a very ridged strain, i was tryn to do some bending on her again. and about split her all the way down the middle. tapped her back together and so far all is well. light cycle as of now 5am/8pm. and here is some fresh pics..:bong2:

DSC00415
DSC00414
DSC00413
DSC00412
T

tattoojim

the second pic in the last post is my bubba kush cross , and the last 2 nites it has been turning its lower leafs at the mylar. the leafs are straight vertical. i will try to get a good pic tomorrow. lights are about to go out

Mogrow

Mogrow

looks like the betty is starting to look like the betty, leaves getting thinner... pre-98 looks good too.. keep on rockin them momma's...
smokin some atomic jam that cured out super nice, maybe as good as the pre-98.....

T

tattoojim

its official the girls have made the flip. they got week one treatment of flower (roots organic master schedule). i think the jackberry and the purple god x sweettooth are allready in transition. they have groups of hairs at the tops..

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great job so far tattoojim! I'm impressed bro, nice and clean in there, keep up the good work. I wanna see how that Bubba cross of yours turns out bro!!

T

tattoojim

Great job so far tattoojim! I'm impressed bro, nice and clean in there, keep up the good work. I wanna see how that Bubba cross of yours turns out bro!!

thanks for the props bro..that bubba cross got ran outside this year and did realy good through our drought we had. there are 2 differnt phenos of this cross,one is coffee skunky and the other is fruity citrus. these two plants are s1 from my origanal breeding. my plan is to make this run and pick up a tent for veging and breeding. this bubba cross will put on a nice show. but i would keep an eye on the purple gods x sweettooth, also the bangkok betty...:bong2: smoke on brother..

T

tattoojim

i just have to say that the bangkok betty is blowing up. im glad i flipped her, if she needs 100 days to flower. this bitch is gonna b giant indoors. and guys she smells f-n tasty already. i see why no one has taken her the full term...

Top Bottom