keiksweat

WP 20161010 19 56 46 Pro
WP 20161010 19 55 54 Pro
WP 20161010 19 56 56 Pro
WP 20161010 19 56 01 Pro

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hehehe...yea man.
You know them 420lyfe spun sugar buds that always amaze me...well tombs is in the same ball park,its over took the lb,and its 2 weeks or so behind it...the rev does know his shit mike.cant wait to smoke it mate.gotta get me a macro camera.wish I could do it justice man.it's so frickin dank.lol.
Dammit man! They can run long is my experienxe jus wen ya thot they was done they throw again

keiksweat

keiksweat

thanks
In soil yes bro for some reason the terp profile is always a little better
pal,always wondered about that stuff.
My pal at the shop wants me to do a trial run with that medi one,single part right through.he reckons the resin and terpenes will be better if not as good as my amended soil.really like to have a go.you ever try that terpinator?

mancdank

mancdank

thanks
pal,always wondered about that stuff.
My pal at the shop wants me to do a trial run with that medi one,single part right through.he reckons the resin and terpenes will be better if not as good as my amended soil.really like to have a go.you ever try that terpinator?
I used it a few month back I was having a go at some mint choc chip and there was no smell at all and everything else was stinking so I thought I would stick some in to see if it made any diffrence and tbh I didn't see it 1 of my pals swear by it but I'm not sure. I asked the question to a guy that makes nutes and he reckons it's vit c and some other real cheap thing probably cost a quid to make what they charge 20 for

keiksweat

keiksweat

I used it a few month back I was having a go at some mint choc chip and there was no smell at all and everything else was stinking so I thought I would stick some in to see if it made any diffrence and tbh I didn't see it 1 of my pals swear by it but I'm not sure. I asked the question to a guy that makes nutes and he reckons it's vit c and some other real cheap thing probably cost a quid to make what they charge 20 for
hahaha..im so glad I heard that off you.ive got into arguments over it.never used it,just read the npk and label...lol.there's nothing in it.bit of calcium or something.hehe.

Top Bottom