The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

That site needs to sort out what blues is lol I ain't guna get into the politics on that but I would give that a try for sure I wonder what pheno of blues they have used I've just popped some that is the blueberry muffin pheno x with sour tangie I popped 14 beans and all cracked within a day and popped there heads above soil the day after I'm thinking I'm guna find some funky phenos is these f1s

keiksweat

keiksweat

That site needs to sort out what blues is lol I ain't guna get into the politics on that but I would give that a try for sure I wonder what pheno of blues they have used I've just popped some that is the blueberry muffin pheno x with sour tangie I popped 14 beans and all cracked within a day and popped there heads above soil the day after I'm thinking I'm guna find some funky phenos is these f1s
Man,you must get through some beanz pal...frigg me,I ain't even heard of half of these names man.lol. Hehehe...you just reminded me of that film Bruce almighty....is that a monkey coming out of your crack man? haha.

S

Steezgentc

Nice I'm popping DNA genetics sour krypt .blue power by sin city
https://www.leafly.com/indica/blue-power
And maybe goji og still deciding!
1479313885577 1852789029

S

Steezgentc

That's super fast germ rate.
Be cool to see future phenos

S

Steezgentc

Nice
I'm guna do a thread with diary of all my home made strains but I'm guna wait until there's something to see
That's what's up. Been a while since I made my own. Is there a thread on your previous crosses?
I made a tog x crystal throttle
And gsk golden sour kush x sour smurf
Both came out good I have threads on cannetics but got shut down so I lost all my all grow logs had a good 6 years of grows..I really want my pics from there

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Well done and good for them and fuckers call me clown shoes to my face would have a clown nose to match its just for fun I have a game and a reefa or 2 and that's me I don't see why being in the military has anything to do with it
rofl, i knew i'd get one or two with that! I was just joshin ya brother lol! Ive played cod maybe twice in my life for a grand total of 3 minutes? Just to see ole gregg from the uk playing, i think he is a fucken riot!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

If you guys can handle 12-14 week sativas i did order the

TOP shelf potency at 14 weeks my friends.........and i am a very gregarious native american i tell ya!
Yea man! Been dying to run a long sativa! Was hoping to score sum of Snows gear!

Top Bottom