The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

yeah im better than last week, and even better than three days ago. so things are looking up. i feel like shit but i have notice a huge improvement in positive mental thinking. hah.
not so much depressing and feeling like shit now.. just feel like shit. almost like a bad hangover now. but one that seems to gonna last for a few more weeks.

but i digress, im already feeling like anew man, even if i feel like shit.. so the healing has started! fuck yeah, i say! hh, only a fool could be excited about feeling like shit, yet feeling alive again i actually caught my self designing a new bow in my head. imaging what that hemp tree would look like under glass and if it looked like shit but performed well, i would just slap some AAA exotic veneers over it and use the OZ hemp tree for the core. laughs. nature sure has some pretty wood to look at. hah.

chris.
You're gonna start to feel better soon. Just know its known to came back around strong for a second before it loosens its grip on ya. Keep on with the good fight brotha.

jipp

jipp

dude,come and build me a man cave...be like frickin doctor x's late.lol.. Shit bro,you got skills man....fuck the pills,you wanna get bk on it man...very cool pal.
heh i could come up with something im sure.. i know back in the day i had a pretty cool basement.. no such things in the desert.. or they are few and far between.. soil to hard to justify cost in most cases.

yeah we see what happens with hobbies as i start to feel better.. today is a bad day. so im just gonna wish the day away. heh.
chris.

jipp

jipp

funny thought. if i was at home going through this shit in OR, i bet my friends would be having a fucking hay day.. you know.. lets see who can get chris the most fucked up with there herb. hah.. id take on that challenge even if it means im garentee to lose sooner or later.. not sure why that thought came to my mind. laughs.

time for another morning bong hit. sigh, only one bud left.. but its all good, i will score some tonight. and why do i keep using the word score when im just going to a store to buy it. hah, some things will be hard to give up.. just like calling everything good herb KGB even if its not skunk or some fancy name now. :D

cheers.
chris.

also another thing to note. on opiates my brain really did not wonder. it was one dimensional in the aspect i would just have tunnel vision on anything i did. weed you tend to think and let your mind go to all kinds of crazy places, like it was meant to or we not have the shit we have today in modern society.. opiates bad news. heh

also, when you take a bong hit do you sweat around your forehead, temples and under the eyes/cheak bones? or is that part of the withdrawals too. laughs. not sure what is coming or leaving my body for what reason at this point anymore. laughs.

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

funny thought. if i was at home going through this shit in OR, i bet my friends would be having a fucking hay day.. you know.. lets see who can get chris the most fucked up with there herb. hah.. id take on that challenge even if it means im garentee to lose sooner or later.. not sure why that thought came to my mind. laughs.

time for another morning bong hit. sigh, only one bud left.. but its all good, i will score some tonight. and why do i keep using the word score when im just going to a store to buy it. hah, some things will be hard to give up.. just like calling everything good herb KGB even if its not skunk or some fancy name now. :D

cheers.
chris.

also another thing to note. on opiates my brain really did not wonder. it was one dimensional in the aspect i would just have tunnel vision on anything i did. weed you tend to think and let your mind go to all kinds of crazy places, like it was meant to or we not have the shit we have today in modern society.. opiates bad news. heh

also, when you take a bong hit do you sweat around your forehead, temples and under the eyes/cheak bones? or is that part of the withdrawals too. laughs. not sure what is coming or leaving my body for what reason at this point anymore. laughs.
that's the detox,lol. unless its some supersonic skunkish..hehehe..

MTBKush

MTBKush

yeah i have not been there yet.. i know had ace black gold pete.. so home deopt only has black magic.. well i guess we will find out.

chris.
Just make sure you add something to keep it well drained, perlite is good, and easily obtainable. Some of the stuff is very dense holds too much water.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

MTBKush

MTBKush

I just got a new phone, while the sales assistant was setting up the device pics of my plants were viable.... She said ate those yours? No a friends I said lol. She said I like those plants !
I told her I will be back in 60 days ( wink) she laughed

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I just got a new phone, while the sales assistant was setting up the device pics of my plants were viable.... She said ate those yours? No a friends I said lol. She said I like those plants !
I told her I will be back in 60 days ( wink) she laughed
Haha . Been there . With Mt native worker. ☺lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

man today is going so fucking slow.. probably one of my worse days.. not even felt well enough to whine to you guys. been in bed just feeling like a fucking dead body bag.
best thing to do,is just laugh at how daft we all are....gotta admit,we gotta be crazy to do this shit to ourselves man...lol.
better days tomos pal..you keep smiling brother....keiks....

jipp

jipp

well time to put self pity in time out ( and what the fuck, when did this time out shit hit the family life style.. i know my mom only knew of the belt, a 2" wide with double buckle thing..hippy belt, it had cool butterfly's and shit in the leather work, hah.. hurt like hell tho.. )..

time for a bong hit.
cheers.
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom