The next grow and others.

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Update on the GSC, she is still in training and is doing awesome, she started out slow and has picked up speed. We are at 4 colas, and on our way to 8 colas, I will decide after 8 colas if I am going to the indoor max of 16 colas, depends on the lady, she will tell me then. lol But she will be up-potted at 8 colas for sure.
20141103 180633

DC105

DC105

@ lcristal nice technique! I didn't know you were into bondage! Just kidding! I'm looking forward to this grow. Lookin great!

Icristal

Icristal

Since I totally suck at clones and fail lots of times, I got some rapid root plugs and this has made a huge difference in viability, lol, on that note.
Update on the reveg lady. She was harvested on Sept. 29th and now I have 1 well rooted clone of the 2 I took. She is very small, but has nice roots and is going strong and already has the same smell her mom had, overpowering the veg cabinet ( but the gsc is catching up to her in smell), lol. On 11/6 I took 6 more clones of her and then stripped her, covered her stalk, drying her out, then off to the cellar till late winter/early spring. I am going to see if I can revive her again then, she sure is a hardy lady. Would be cool if she does come back then, but if not I should have another mother of her in veg cabinet from her clones, lol. I do not know the strain, it is bag seed, but a potent one for sure (knocked me out zzzzzzzzzzz),I do believe it is from the kush family.

First picture is on 10/20, On 10/29 I took 2 clones and the second picture is of the little lady that survived. I am so excited she came back and keeping fingers crossed I can run her again soon. And now I know her likes and dislikes, so now I can give her the love she deserves. I like the learning experience of running a strain more then once to see how far you can take it. Just beginning this journey and oh what a beautiful ride it is.
20141020 181055 20141107 185821

Last edited:
Icristal

Icristal

@Wildill update on the ladies. They have been in flower about a week now and have doubled in size. The SMS leaves are skinny and no matter what I do she leans to one side, lol. She is a thirsty girl and almost got her dialed in. The Purple Berry X Playboy is a pretty lady, she has large leathery leaves and when she has a growth spurt, her bottom water leaves start to die and I trim them off, she has done this since day one of leaf growth. Like she is wanting to self trim, lol. She is not as thirsty as the SMS and she likes light nutes right now. I got a feeling she is going to outgrow the SMS.

Purple Berry X Playboy, I have 2 clones of her to run again later, :)
1 2

SMS
3 4

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looking great. We're also one week in flower. Will update later today.

++++++Vibes

Keep it green

Wildill

Wildill

@Wildill update on the ladies. They have been in flower about a week now and have doubled in size. The SMS leaves are skinny and no matter what I do she leans to one side, lol. She is a thirsty girl and almost got her dialed in. The Purple Berry X Playboy is a pretty lady, she has large leathery leaves and when she has a growth spurt, her bottom water leaves start to die and I trim them off, she has done this since day one of leaf growth. Like she is wanting to self trim, lol. She is not as thirsty as the SMS and she likes light nutes right now. I got a feeling she is going to outgrow the SMS.

Purple Berry X Playboy, I have 2 clones of her to run again later, :)
View attachment 456876 View attachment 456877

SMS
View attachment 456878 View attachment 456879
They looking great you a really doing those ladies justice are you getting any smells off them yet?

DC105

DC105

Nice shots lcristal! Wow they have exploded. You've got them pretty darn happy! Great work

Icristal

Icristal

Nice shots lcristal! Wow they have exploded. You've got them pretty darn happy! Great work
Thanks @DC105, that Purple Berry x Playboy is stretching like crazy, since that picture she has gained 3 more inches in height, may have to bend her top a little, I think she is going to outgrow the SMS in height, lol. These are the first two I have not topped for this room, so it could get very interesting. The SMS is a slow one, but I have a feeling she is going to take off like a rocket ship and surprise the he?? out of me, lol. Going to have to dig out my bamboo stakes this time lol. I have since put the GSC into flower, she did not want to go past 8 colas, so off she went. Plus all of these are the first ones to go from day 1 to finish for me under a 600w, hehehe, new learning experience, but cool.

Thanks again Dc105 my friend,
Icristal

Last edited:
Icristal

Icristal

Waiting in the wings are these sweet little baby's, courtesy of @DC105, his own crosses. They are the next to hit the flower room in the near future. I have popped 3 Mojo Kush, all took, and 3--99Goji and all took. Very excited to run these.

Here are the babies.
20141112 072733

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I like the learning experience of running a strain more then once to see how far you can take it. Just beginning this journey and oh what a beautiful ride it is.

Diggin the Positive Vibes from your grows,
PM me if there is anything I can help ya with
Respect
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

This lady is going nuts @Wildill, the purple berry x playboy has tripled in height, she is such a pretty lady, love her structure. I can't wait to see what she does. The SMS has very thin leaves and she is now getting some height. Interesting lady, but suspect she will need support. The GSC is doing great, left her at 8 colas on the mainline and she is loving it, a newbie to the flower room, so we will see what she does over the next week.

Purple Berry x Playboy, 1 day shy of 2 weeks flower.
20141113 220659

SMS 1 day shy of 2 weeks flower
20141113 220741

GSC only 5 days into flower
20141113 221230

Icristal

Icristal

@Wildill,,the change in 2 days is incredible, the buds are forming nice, and watching to see if anything was affected by the other one removed that hermed and got seeds. I really like there vigor. The GSC is starting her stretch as well.
20141116 201626 20141116 201718 20141116 201734

Wildill

Wildill

She exploded that's crazy yea keep a close eye on her how far along was the other before it hermed?

Icristal

Icristal

She exploded that's crazy yea keep a close eye on her how far along was the other before it hermed?
Thanks @Wildill,,there buds are exploding fast. The one that hermed was my MoonDawg at 6/7 weeks. :(, pulled it at 8 weeks, was seeing too many seeds., These were just starting to bud when I pulled the other one. So far no sign of male traits on these yet. Keeping fingers crossed. I am loving that Purple Berry x Playboy, a sweet looking plant and she stretched fast the first couple of weeks, but has slowed down the stretch and is forming beautiful buds. The SMS is a thin leaf bushy lady and several buds site, she is still stretching, but she has always been a slow grower from the start, she has almost caught up to the PBXP. The GSC, she went in short, but has doubled her height in a week, and she is loving the mainline. I am seeing a cla/mag issues early, usually have this show up at 5 weeks into flower, but the sms is saying give me more. lol. Otherwise,this is new for me to see the ladies develop so fast, because I have always used CFL from veg thru flower, just different bulbs and now this is the first grown from day one flower under the 600w.

I hope all is well with you @Wildill, and your move is done and your settled. And you can get your grow going soon, if not already. I will post updates later this week.
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the Ladies.

Purple Berry x Playboy 3 weeks flower, stretched first 2 weeks, now has slowed down and has set several nice bud sites. Likes extra cal/mag, and molasses.
20141124 205811 20141124 205821

SMS 3 weeks flower, minimal stretch, likes to eagle claw all the time, loves foliar spray, showing frost on water leaves, interesting plant.
20141124 205721 20141124 205735

GSC 2 weeks flower, still stretching, nice cola set from mainline, just a happy plant all around.
20141124 205749 20141124 205802

Top Bottom