The next grow and others.

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Hey @FlyinJStable thanks for stopping in, always good to hear from you. Yes my first reveg clone is just screaming to be put into flower right now she is getting so tall and she is stinking up the whole veg cabinet, lol (very strong skunk smell thru veg and flower and cure). But I am holding back to make sure the clones I just took root, I do not want to lose this lady, she was a killer smoke. It was well worth trying to recover her and would do it again in a heartbeat. Now if the real mother to comes back after resting covered up and dried out in my cellar. Now that would be a feat in itself. I do not think it will work, but she is coming out of the dark in about 2 months to try to revive, so we will see how it goes. Even if this does not work ,i have cloned her so not worried. I wanted to test things, love experiments, and if it helps other, bonus, lol

I hope you can get your clones soon too, it is so much fun watching them come back to life again to reveg and then flower again.. As for the seeds, yea one in there is going to knock my socks off eventually, just have to find it. I like heavy hitting stuff, hehehe, hit me hard stuff, lol. I potted 12 sprouts today, have about a dozen more soaking. There is lots of beans out there I would love to try, but can't afford them right now, so the hunt for good mothers with what I have will be a fun adventure. Plus trying to figure out whats going outdoors this summer, one so far is the SMS Ak48 for sure, and if the clones take one of my reveg ladies.

Keep it green my friend and keep it dank, stop in anytime, love your wisdom.
Icristal

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its always a pleasure to swing through the Icristal Palace of Dank, Something say to the J man 2015 will be the year
sativa dominant strain will be One Bad azz lady in your garden of Green.
My clones and My MoonDawg re-veg are doing great thanks for all your positive input.
PM me if there is ever anything I can do to help.
Green positive Vibes
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

Here is an update on the growing scene. In the veg room and just given new shoes are, four 99Goji, and 2 GSC. As soon as they are large enough, all are headed to flower. In the wings are some clones working and a few other seedlings.

In the flower room is my reveg lady, she hasn't been there long, so looking forward to seeing what she does this run. This clone of the reveg is at least a foot and a half taller than the harvested one. I am very excited about this one.

Also in the flower room are 2 test plants. I popped 2 seeds from the first harvested MoonDawg that seeded on me. Both have been in flower for about 3 weeks and are very very short. This was done intentionally, they are about a foot tall and will be 1 solid cola. One is a very light lime green color, so much different from all my plants, extremely light color, solid bud set along whole stalk, droppy leave often, then all of a sudden they pop back up, weird.

The second one, oh this one is very interesting, from the time it has made leaves, from the leaf vein outward it is dark purple and the outer edges are a dark green, this seems to happen to newer leaves as well, it is really pretty. Nice solid dense buds sets along whole stalk. Both are just getting thier smells,,,but my reveg overpowers the room, she stinks in veg and flower, lol

In the veg room:
1 2 3

On the left is the reveg lady, just into flower recently, in the middle and to the right are, the two MoonDawg seeds from the first Moondawg . Testing to see what they do.
Buds are developing on the MD's Left one lime green , right one the purple/green leaves, it is hard to get a picture of the purple leaves with this light.
5l 5r
All were waiting for me to stop taking pictures, telling me to feed them , hehehe, I love this plant.
Good vibes and growing all.

Icristal

Icristal

As much as I love the Moondawg, the test plants developed as I expected. Both developed male pods and were trying to drop pollen at 3 weeks. It's a shame because these were the frostiest plant I have ever seen at 3 weeks into flower. Both had solid stems and beautiful bud development. But it was a test to see what would happen and I am glad I did it. I am glad to have had the opportunity to have a chance to grow this strain, thank you for that.

My reveg lady is just starting to set her buds and she is doing awesome. Too soon to get a good bud picture as she is only 2 1/2 weeks or so into flower. Her clones took and I am happy to finally get clones again. lol . Try and try again the only way to do it. lol I will post pictures in the coming weeks.

The veg garden is doing great, I will be up-potting them again soon. It will be awhile before they hit the flower room. They will be in 5 gallon pot by then.

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the reveg lady, she is a little over 2 weeks into flower and she is doing great. Nice bud sets and stinky skunky smelling. She is 27inches tall and is just starting to show her frost. My biggest issue right now is really low RH, 19 to 30%. Adding ice jugs has helped. Temps running lights on 70 to 79, lights out 62 to 65 degrees.
2 3 5
In the 3rd grow space,shelf unit veg space, waiting to be up-potted and go to the big veg area is the GSC and the clones of the reveg lady. Looks like I will have 4 good clones finally lol. The other 2, not looking so good, lol. (the blanket with the mylar lining is one used to keep pets off furniture. Make great grow room curtain or temp wall when hung or draped)
20150215 174606
And in the big veg cabinet are the up-potted 99Goji, next step, flower room, as soon as big enough.
20150215 174641

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the little lady, she is 3 weeks into flowering and she is beautiful. I wish I knew what strain she was, because she is one of the best smokes I ever had. It looks like I will have 4 good colas on her and she is producing good frost now. There was a minor nutrient issue a couple of days ago, but fix this and she is responding real good. And she is still making lots of bud sites, overlapping in some cases. Of the 4 clones, I have 3 clones of her for other grows and one might become a mom. I am going to try to revive the original plant next week, it will be interesting if it works, but could take a long time. I will document all on this test. So here are some pictures of her at 3 weeks.
20150220 201239 20150220 201211 20150220 201218 20150220 201120 20150220 201127

The 99 Goji are loving there new pots and are just starting to show vigor again. I have one with a little different growth rate, so I might mainline it, it is just begging to be trained. lol The GSC will be put in 3 gallon pots this coming week.

Icristal

Icristal

Looking great @lcristal. You got some nice frost coming on!
Thank you DC, she is a pretty lady. Stem rub smell is like skunky bubble gum, interesting. Two of the 99 goji are going to flower this weekend. One is slow and the other is going to be trained mainline, have topped it to start the process.

Icristal

Icristal

I have a question? The reveg lady I am growing is an unknown bag seed, the bag it came from was a mix of 30yr old seeds (they were wrapped up in an old film case) and current ones from the past 2 yrs, unfortunately my older seeds got mixed with newer ones accidentally . It is one of the best plant I have grown to date and can handle allot of stress situations. My question is, can anyone out there see any particular strain traits just from looking at the pictures? And if so, please let me know. She is almost 4 weeks into flower and her stem rub is slightly skunky with a bubblegum smell and she is still setting bud sites. And I am tired of calling her reveg lady, any name suggestions for her, lol

Icristal

Icristal

WoooHoo just arrived today, I can't wait until the lights come on to test these baby's. Very much needed under my Metal Halide light.I put the black sticker on my grow door to remind me to make sure I use them, lol
20150227 154218

Icristal

Icristal

Very Nice!
I need a pair to go over my existing glasses,not those clip ons.
Yes, I am excited to try them. I did notice a few poblems after being under those lights, but they go away very shortly. So time to be safe. Thanks and I hope you find some to go over regular glasses. They do sell prescription ones on there site, but they cost around 3 to 4 hundred dollar.

Icristal

Icristal

The glasses work great. @DismalDude I have to use reading glasses to see close and I picked up a small framed pair similar to my presc. but the cheap dollar store kind, lol And can use them under the Method seven glasses, works great for me. Only advice I have is wear a visor, because the glasses are a little pushed forward and the light seeps in over them, easy fix, no issues with fuzzy eyes after under the lights. I'm impressed.

Now for the flower room, my little lady has company now, so now she won't be lonesome, hehehe. i have added in 5 gallon pots, 2 of the 99goji and think they are both female, but time will tell. Totally different structure from the males I had previously. Can't wait to see the dankness @DC105 , lol They are on a raised shelf unit to meet the light requirements for the lady and will be adjusted as needed. I will also be adding 2 GSC on sunday in 3 gallon pots, transplanted and wanting to take off. (noticeable event, my RH was extremely low with one plant in the room, after adding the other 2 plants the RH has increased to a very comfortable level.( was 16% to 25%, now 30% to 40%) Although low RH never bothered the lady.) I have 2 other 99goji in the veg room and 3 babies from the revg lady. the one 99 Goji I wanted to mainline is a very very slow grower, so may alter her training, the other is not quit ready to flower, mid to slow growth, all 4 of the 99goji are not growing like the males did, so encouraged. Here are a few pictures of the lady and her roommates. Roommates are just starting warming up to there stretch, lol.

This is a bud shot and the bud goes below about 3 inches and a little above the lighter, the frost is starting to add up. Second one is a picture of the 2 Goji's just starting adulthood, lololol

2 1

DC105

DC105

@Icristal looking great! I'm jealous of the glasses. You have them very happy!

Icristal

Icristal

@Icristal looking great! I'm jealous of the glasses. You have them very happy!
@DC105 Got the at Amazon my friend (cost less than there web site like most things), hehehe, 79 dollars, so worth the investment. And love the fact that they have a choice of glasses for HP or MH lights was awesome. And your plants are doing awesome,taking to the flower room very well .

Great growing vibes to everyone
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the lady, she is 5 weeks in now and the frost is building up, I just wish I knew what strain she is. :( She has 5 good colas and will produce a nice yield. And her 3 clones are starting to pick up vigor.
20150306 202300 20150306 202405 20150306 202445

And the 99Goji,,they are a week in flower now and just starting to show there sex. Still too early to tell. The GSC are 2 days shy of a week in and one has started to bud already, interesting at the speed of this. The other, not sure what it will do, seems to be a possible runt. But going to let it run its course. All 4 are looking real good, the 99's are in there stretch and enjoying watching the progress. It is a nice learning grow with 3 different strains and to see how each one develops and knowing the dankness they can produce. lol
99 goji 20150306 202540 GSC 20150306 202550
And I just popped 6 seeds that I will post about after they sprout. I am so looking forward that grow. Haha keeping my 4 ft CFL in the background in case I have another light issue. New bulb in the cool tube and all is well. I did have a HPS before, just was in the incorrect box, so thinking she tried to give a used one before. Now have a new replacement from her and a back-up, lol

Happy Growing all

Icristal

Icristal

I guess I wished too hard for females plants, 1 2 3 4 I believe we have a couple of dudes again. :( What do you think? It's like the balls popped up over night.

Toaster79

Toaster79

You've got some very fertile guys there :) Chuck some polen and make some seeds of your own :D Hope the rest are girls. Looking good otherwise.

Keep it green!

+++++Vibes

Latest posts

Top Bottom