The next grow and others.

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Here is my reveg lady at 22 days since harvest. She is a hearty one and is growing great. Still have some dying leaves I trim off, but less each day.
20141017 181735
All of these are a little over 2 weeks old.

SMS x AK48 , a squat plant for sure.
20141017 181750
GSC, she has finally settled in and wants to be a tall girl.
20141017 181756
Purple Berry x Playboy, I like the structure of this one.
20141017 181801

north knect

north knect

Good stuff girl!! Il b watching this for sure..awsome line up u have goin and your revegging turned out awsome..I might try that over the winter for sure..good vibes keep doing ur thing :cigar:

Icristal

Icristal

Good stuff girl!! Il b watching this for sure..awsome line up u have goin and your revegging turned out awsome..I might try that over the winter for sure..good vibes keep doing ur thing :cigar:
Thank you North Knect, glad to have you along. She was so easy to reveg, I would do it again. :)
Loving the good vibes, thanks

north knect

north knect

Ya will loose some time but will keep the sativa height down for sure..well il b watching this grow front row fisho..keep on rockin on! ;)

Wildill

Wildill

Thank you for the info 76, happy you stopped in. :)
Thinks for rocking these out I'm in the process of moving been super busy. I don't know what cut was used there are some sativa dom in the those seeds I found one that turned purp I assumed it to be more of a Durban leaner. The supermango skunk(sskxkcbrains mango)xak48 you will get some nice yielder a in those they will also stretch a bit also.

north knect

north knect

Thinks for rocking these out I'm in the process of moving been super busy. I don't know what cut was used there are some sativa dom in the those seeds I found one that turned purp I assumed it to be more of a Durban leaner. The supermango skunk(sskxkcbrains mango)xak48 you will get some nice yielder a in those they will also stretch a bit also.
The things I would do for genes like that!! Good stuff and pumped to c them grow out

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks @Wildill, I am so glad you stopped in, I can't wait to see how these do, I will be sure to pay attention to the sativa traits.. I hope I do them justice. Good luck in your move and talk soon. And thank you for the sweet strains to run.
Icristal :)

north knect

north knect

Thanks @Wildill, I am so glad you stopped in, I can't wait to see how these do, I will be sure to pay attention to the sativa traits.. I hope I do them justice. Good luck in your move and talk soon. And thank you for the sweet strains to run.
Icristal :)
Lucky girl u are to get them..musts been like Xmas lol :p

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the ladies and such. Well I finally saved enough to get my cool tube and flower light for the 600W, and am looking forward to seeing what changes are to come. I will be picking it up in a couple of days and am very excited. I still will be using the cfl's, just need to find what works for my room. Looking forward to the challenge. lol

I took the GSC and up-plotted her to a training pot. She has been topped and will be trained mainline, going for 8 colas, but might go to 16 colas. That is the max that is suggested for indoor ladies. If she grows fast and it can reach 16, I won't mind, lol. She will be tied down within the next week for the first stage. Since mainline can produce lots of roots, she will be up-potted once more before flipping.
Topped and before transplant 20141020 181048 After 20141020 181848

The Purple Berry x Playboy is nice looking, I like how she grows, and she will be topped/cloned soon and up-potted soon after.
20141020 181038

The SMS x AK48, this is such a squat plant, not sure what to think about her. I am hoping she shoots up soon, but she has extremely close nodes. She will be up-potted the same time as the PBXP.
20141020 181044
Moondawg updates sometime later this week.
Happy growing all
Icristal

Top Bottom