the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Man I wish I could LMAO ! I got these from Rasta Animal years ago . I do know that they are real deal genetics . I remember the pics he showed were jaw dropping .

From what i seen it was authentic jamaican genetics that Rasta was selling.I'm sure someone has that info tucked away,i'll see what i can dig up.

R

ROweed

This is great! Count me in. I have already started getting Colombian seeds and plan to document the strains as they grow. I have the opportunity to get seeds all over Colombia.

I am going to start reading some grow diaries to get an idea of what to watch for and keep track of as the plants grow and I visit the different grow areas collecting seeds.

Xrancher

Xrancher

What an awesome thread! I probably have a thousand seeds I've saved over the last 25+ years but never kept track of what they were...I have a general idea, they are in different containers but some are true mystery seeds.
Now as a semi old man I want to grow some out to see just what the hell kind of genetics I have.
Very cool project Motarebel...I'll for sure be keeping up with this thread.

Xrancher

Motarebel

Motarebel

This is great! Count me in. I have already started getting Colombian seeds and plan to document the strains as they grow. I have the opportunity to get seeds all over Colombia.

I am going to start reading some grow diaries to get an idea of what to watch for and keep track of as the plants grow and I visit the different grow areas collecting seeds.

Awesome! Glad you joined in and can't wait myself to see how you'r Colombian stock does.

Motarebel

Motarebel

What an awesome thread! I probably have a thousand seeds I've saved over the last 25+ years but never kept track of what they were...I have a general idea, they are in different containers but some are true mystery seeds.
Now as a semi old man I want to grow some out to see just what the hell kind of genetics I have.
Very cool project Motarebel...I'll for sure be keeping up with this thread.

Xrancher

Hi there Xrancher,get to crackin and show us what ya get. lol Pull out some roadkill skunk!

BlackBart

BlackBart

Yeah , I believe everyone would give there eye teeth for some RKS ;)

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

...someone already mentioned PinetarKush....and PPP, not sure what that one is?...But as with expected from the name PTK theres def some "Piney" to be found in these. Even Deep Chunk can have sort of a Piney bite to it...and wasnt cripple creek PTK X DC???...both the PTK and DC arent really rare or hard to find, so u prob got em or a link to the cuts, if not i got packs of PTK and DC around here if u needed em for the project..both are nice smokes...i always wanted to make my own version of cripple creek from them,just havent got around to it yet...(it be fun to do both PTK x DC and DC x PTK and run thru em and see the diffrences of what each contributes as a mother/father doner against each other)....STOKED to see where these projects go, lots of real interesting genetics poppin up....GoodLuck with everything...Qwon

One flava i've been chasing for a while now is "pine",i've been asked for this as much as roadkill. I've yet to locate either but it might help if i knew wich direction to look...

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
Hindu....PPP=purepower plant, ya of course it does.lol...and ya plenty of info on both PTK and DC...i know Tom did PTK x DC for Cripple creek for sure. Dont know bout the other way....both good smokes, worthy of workin with...Mota, if u need em i got em....Qwon

massqwons.....bro Tom Hill has lots of info out there onthose lines. I see he is now in seed buisness, Ive talked to him several times....he answers questions. He may have already done the cripple creek both way's..dont knw. PPP is Pure Power Plant.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
In the 70s I use to get some stuff called Pine Ses it was a Sativa of light green color and smelled and tasted of pine very intense it was good stuff some grower in East Texas grew it and ran out fast LOL. I need to hunt this down. great project Mota wish I had save some of my old seeds.

Motarebel

Motarebel

In the 70s I use to get some stuff called Pine Ses it was a Sativa of light green color and smelled and tasted of pine very intense it was good stuff some grower in East Texas grew it and ran out fast LOL. I need to hunt this down. great project Mota wish I had save some of my old seeds.

That's the stuff,i wish you'd saved some of it as well! lol

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Mota I got some Thai Stk IBL that`s very pine cone smelling.It`s just that it grows as a vine and never finishes,just dies when the frost hits hard.Also the flowers are the fluffest I`ve ever seen before. Not any good as is if you ask me but only kept them as possibe breeding stock.I`ll look around for them and if I have enough I`ll send you a few with the other seeds.

R

ROweed

Little Colombians

Here's the first six of the Colombian bag weed :banana1sv6:
They look nice and healthy!
I have about 20 more germin' from different bags :rollj:

IMG 4402
IMG 4396
IMG 4392
IMG 4393
B

barefoot

have tended the C-Red of frieds for yr's and also made some nice hybrids with....Bubbas Red Balls f1.......with good success.....

the C-Red is a winnar ....thanks fried..........

ganj on...........

R

ROweed

Ok I started the grow journal here.... :harvest: :harvest: :harvest:

P

primeform

I hope massqwon sends mota the PTK and PPP as well. Best thread on the farm.

P

primeform

Here is what i have under the want from mota list:

pure gooey, lvpk, udub, Hogsbreath, blackbart roadkill affie, Talk of Kabul, columbia red

any of this stuff coming to fruition? Best way to work through hard times is your hobbies and passions for life. Hope you keep trucking along with this project. Your the cornerstone of something really great here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom