The Relentless Pursuit Of The Dankest Strains

• Thread starter Relentless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jayrock32580

@Relentless hell ya bro she was pretty for sure. So are you back up and going again?

Relentless

Relentless

Thanks for the posts guys! You all are too nice! More pics to come tomorrow hehe

@jayrock3258 almost, just waitin to move.. I actually just shut down at my place, but Ive got most of my genetics at my best friends nearby ;)

Relentless

Relentless

Just passed by my friends place.. its a few hours later and my fingers still smell of orange og funnk...

A while back I crossed a few Agent Orange males to my queen, 818 SFV OG.. We popped 20 or so beans and now have 11 females on week 9.. There are a few orange og phenos.. they look og but smell orange, but one in particular is SUPADANK :D Will post pics soon.. just excited that I can still smell that orange og aroma on my fingers and seeing those super dense beautiful og nugz yumm

Relentless

Relentless

few more pics..

orange crush x blueberry
Oc x bb

pdiesel
Pdiesel

sweettooth#4
Sweettooth4

purple urkle
Urkle

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Your a lucky man to have acquired all them great genetics.. I m sure it's a task in feeding schedules alone. Each one looks happy & healthy so from the looks of it, ya know exactly what your doing. It's been a task getting what I got & lemme tell ya, I'm very proud to be a part of a particular connoisseur brotherhood that has some awesome genetics that have been passed to me. It takes honor, trust, loyalty, & patience as part of the dues to be paid.
It's a wonderful thing to see them in front of you & blessing you as they have been doing for many years. Much respect to you & your garden.. Keep the dank shining brother;)

Relentless

Relentless

Thanks guys! Ya out of all the original cali purps I liked urkle/erkle and purple kush sr71 the best. Think Ive got a few pics of the different GDP's I ran.. Kens GDP was very nice.. yielded more and was real tastey.. I think urkle and sr71 had the best flavor though. very similar. dont really care much for purps now.. use to love them.. they just grow too slow/stretch too little for me now..

@thunderfudge ya you right.. my favorite man.. love her crosses.. shes my main concentration.

Ill post pics of the orange og's this weekend. Tomorrow Ive got a few more nugz to show you all :D

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thanks guys! Ya out of all the original cali purps I liked urkle/erkle and purple kush sr71 the best. Think Ive got a few pics of the different GDP's I ran.. Kens GDP was very nice.. yielded more and was real tastey.. I think urkle and sr71 had the best flavor though. very similar. dont really care much for purps now.. use to love them.. they just grow too slow/stretch too little for me now..

@thunderfudge ya you right.. my favorite man.. love her crosses.. shes my main concentration.

Ill post pics of the orange og's this weekend. Tomorrow Ive got a few more nugz to show you all :D
Not a bad thing to concentrate on. Will you be crossing her with the tahoe at all?

Latest posts

Top Bottom