The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nobody116

Nobody116

It’s a shame we can’t tell the brand to try and see what for specs they have. I’m sure they would mention it if it improved penetration as that would surely mean more grams per watt.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
To those who have been following along, I have a final update on our harvest.
Very very happy.
For the record, very mild skunk smells on grinding but all sweet and earthy scents.
Delicious when opening jar!
Vapes smooth and has the creep from head to toe over 10 minutes or longer and has legs to keep us smiling for awhile.
Overall, an 8 for Sensi Seeds Skunk #1!

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

STOP IT!
I was doin just fine before I came here.
Yeah? Me too but I would never have tried coco without this site and now I won't grow in potting soil again.
20200129 103430

When we stop learning and trying new things we're missing out on an adventure.😉

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

To those who have been following along, I have a final update on our harvest.
Very very happy.
For the record, very mild skunk smells on grinding but all sweet and earthy scents.
Delicious when opening jar!
Vapes smooth and has the creep from head to toe over 10 minutes or longer and has legs to keep us smiling for awhile.
Overall, an 8 for Sensi Seeds Skunk #1!

You are giving sweet and earthy skunk 1 an 8 out of 10?

Sounds more like yumbolt or northern light. Nothing sweet and earthy in real skunk.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Whoa, I'm beat today!
My lil wife and I spent all day outside, made 3, yes 3 trips to the dump along with mulching leaves on the lower 40.
Burn trash was going all day.
Ran the riding mower, tiller and weed eater too. 78*.
I'm glad spring is on the way.

And this morning we have 12 sprouts going. And after some research I've found that it is legal to grow outside in our state so,,,,,,,,,,, does anyone know what that means?

Top Bottom