The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I forgot to mention that I use SLF-100 in my feeding regime. I guess I forgot about it because it's as common a practice as checking PH.
Because we grow with zero runoff I use this product, it in combination with large soil amount we use keep our soil alive and working without any lockouts.

15185801793761591592877 e1518627557826 768x852
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Tommorrow is 9 weeks from turning lights back. 7 weeks from bloom development. Hairs are beginning to turn and most heads are cloudy.
7 to 15 days I think.
Have been taking small samples every 3rd day now. Starting to get that funk I like!
Taste is improving too.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I was just surprised at how few of your pistils have turned orange. The only Skunk I have grown is the UK Cheese and now Pineapple Chunk (Barney's Farm) and both finish within 70 days, or at least in my systems. Looking at yours, which look like they would need at least 11 weeks to finish, caught me off guard. I love that unique skunky flavors that good Skunk varieties offer.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I had figured that when the each MH comes on for their 4 1/2 hours they are getting 85 watts sq ft.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Tommorrow is 9 weeks from turning lights back. 7 weeks from bloom development. Hairs are beginning to turn and most heads are cloudy.
7 to 15 days I think.
Have been taking small samples every 3rd day now. Starting to get that funk I like!
Taste is improving too.
Hey skunk how u “quick”drying your tasters? Just curious what you do? Getting flavor thru quick is tough for me.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I cut a 3 to 4 inch top,hang it in the kitchen for a couple days. Trim nugs off and quick cure in a jar a couple days.
Trim outer buds down to stem, let set out for a day and partake.
I take a cut every 3 days so have this cycle till harvest.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I cut a 3 to 4 inch top,hang it in the kitchen for a couple days. Trim nugs off and quick cure in a jar a couple days.
Trim outer buds down to stem, let set out for a day and partake.
I take a cut every 3 days so have this cycle till harvest.
I do a similar thing, I think it's the best way to know, even better than watching the trichomes

Let us know how you like the LEDs, I've been threatening to buy some for summer use every year, maybe I will this time :)
20191227 230447

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I do a similar thing, I think it's the best way to know, even better than watching the trichomes

Let us know how you like the LEDs, I've been threatening to buy some for summer use every year, maybe I will this time :)
View attachment 924783

Yes, the summers are brutal here in the south too.
I've battled the lower 90's at times. I am hoping also that " this newest and bestest" really is!

Top Bottom