The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes, the summers are brutal here in the south too.
I've battled the lower 90's at times. I am hoping also that " this newest and bestest" really is!
I tried throwing some seeds outside here in the south when we moved and well didn’t go well! In the summer it can hit 100+ with 70-80% humidity it’s a brutal climate for sure. So here I am moved indoors ! Lol wow talk about nite and day! But I’m leArnin

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
One day closer!

On a side note, we were thoroughly disappointed Again by a trip to dispensary.
Picked up a half of 4 eights, SFV OG Kush, 707 Headband, Gas Pedal OG and a straight Skunk.
The only decent one was the SFV.
My boys had points and spun the wheel and I got the half for $75.00.
Barely worth it!
Oh the things we do sometimes, that 75 would have been better spent on guanos!
Anywho, my girls will smoke all these for sure.

20191230 050536
20191230 050542
20191230 050549
20191230 050712
20191230 051139
20191230 055602
20191230 051447
20191230 051453
20191229 181331
Moshmen

Moshmen

One day closer!

Picked up a half of 4 eights, SFV OG Kush, 707 Headband, Gas Pedal OG and a straight Skunk.
Barely worth it!
That same 1/2 would have cost ya$200 plus here ! No discounts. And promise it would still be the same crappy smoke.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
It's pathetic that the industry has zeroed in on smell and taste and away from quality.
I think its all the 2 week (or less) veg / clone grows and auto and fem strains.
Yeah I don't get as many grows a year but my 7 plus week vegs and reg seeds produce "quality" meds.
Where does the super stone come from?
Those outside plants that veged for 4 months. Oh, and can you say pounds!

Moshmen

Moshmen

It's pathetic that the industry has zeroed in on smell and taste and away from quality.
I think its all the 2 week (or less) veg / clone grows and auto and fem strains.
Yeah I don't get as many grows a year but my 7 plus week vegs and reg seeds produce "quality" meds.
Where does the super stone come from?
Those outside plants that veged for 4 months. Oh, and can you say pounds!
I run autos in unfavorable conditions and it’s still better than our medical dispensary! Can’t wait till run the photos again!
Grew outdoors up north and yes I can say pounds! Hell we started em inside just to get a couple more weeks of veg! Monsters! 6-7’ + sometimes ! Oh those were the days

BigCube

BigCube

That's why I only grow older strains. The new stuff is not very good. I honestly dont care about the difference of 3 to 4% THC. I care more about quality, flavor and yield.

I'll take a 24% thc older strain that tastes and yields better over a 27% strain that tastes like flowers or perfume and yields less. Also newer strains seem to be way less stable than the older ones.

It seems a lot of the older growers are leaning toward older strains. I only hope it brings a resurgence of the older strains, or newer strains that focus more on quality and consistency.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I run autos in unfavorable conditions and it’s still better than our medical dispensary! Can’t wait till run the photos again!
Grew outdoors up north and yes I can say pounds! Hell we started em inside just to get a couple more weeks of veg! Monsters! 6-7’ + sometimes ! Oh those were the days

I spent most of 70's and early 80's in national forests!
8 plants would fill the bed of my '65 Power Wagon at harvest.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
good catch on the Chiquita, the gas strain is around here too. i think its new(?) gas mask is what i tried , it was ok

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I heard the gasser was an old rediscovered strain.
Who really knows , all these names and games!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Vicky at Alibaba is getting an invoice lined out for 4 of the Kingbrite panels.
This is a reasonably difficult decision for us at over $750.00. And actual savings of electricity is debatable as these are approx.1000 watts.

I keep trying to talk my self out of the change,,, , ,,,,, but I can't! 😵

Brwnthmsdfce

Brwnthmsdfce

One day closer!

Barely worth it!
Wonderful pics!

Top Bottom