The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

We got it ready today!
They are calling for a freeze Monday morning.
And check out the medicinal flowers I found.
Nice! I don’t know what iwas thinkin , I planted mine in some small pots with no reasearch on growin ! Dumbass !
Ordered bunch more hopefully not to late to sew.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
And UV , can’t wait for your harvest report, I know you are ways off but interested in your final opinion- even though I already bought em

As for vegging they do everything my HID's ever did!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Nice! I don’t know what iwas thinkin , I planted mine in some small pots with no reasearch on growin ! Dumbass !
Ordered bunch more hopefully not to late to sew.

Fall planting gives best results. And yeah, never in pots.
I doubt you will get any this year to grow this late.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Those Banners are really Hulking out.

A large contrast between both genetics, the skunks are so much darker and dense. I think I may have to stake the BB's.
Having the 4 sepperate LED panels make adjusting height easy too.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
My canopy filled in again, most of the way.
The only leaves that have been removed were the ones that have fallen onto the soil underneath. Actually most just decay overnight.
So a big A plus for penetration with the Kingbrite LED panels! At 32" they are doing what my HID's did at 18". Movers on both setups.
One advantage I've found with large soil containers is I can have a small fan always blowing across the intersection of the soil and plant and can easily allow 4 inches of soil to dry between watering. I credit zero soil gnat problems to that alone.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Well the wife and i had an eventful day yesterday.
Some lame azz rear ended us in the city and totaled our truck.
Then he jumps out of his car and runs off.
I chased him for half a block and saw wher he went and then the cops showed up and i sent them to him.
Had to take wife to hospital, which was a nightmare because of the flu crap going on. She has bruised ribs.
What a day, got home around 7.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Well the wife and i had an eventful day yesterday.
Some lame azz rear ended us in the city and totaled our truck.
Then he jumps out of his car and runs off.
I chased him for half a block and saw wher he went and then the cops showed up and i sent them to him.
Had to take wife to hospital, which was a nightmare because of the flu crap going on. She has bruised ribs.
What a day, got home around 7.
Oyy, that is really rough. I hope you guys are doing alright. Keep an eye on your health for the next few days, hospitals are not a place I want to be at the moment. Hopefully this at least means you get a new truck.

Top Bottom