!!! The Solo Cup Grow Off !!!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Week 11

:fire:One seed. One dream:fire:

LSD-25 Auto sitting at .2EC(100ppm) of pH'd tap water.

I'm still letting her ride out on the pH'd tap water diet. She's been getting no additional food since the beginning of week 9. I probably could have given her food for another week but I didn't know for sure when she would finish. I suppose that's one of the downsides of an auto if you are not familiar with it.

She's fading pretty hard now in this last week. I suppose it doesn't take much to flush out the nutrients from a solo cup haha.

Can't wait to see how she looks upon finish.Getting some more purple colors and some swelling. I'm thinking at least another week till she's done.

IMG 1160

IMG 1159

IMG 1158

IMG 1161

Smerb

Smerb

Week 11

LSD-25 Auto sitting at .2EC(100ppm) of pH'd tap water.

I'm still letting her ride out on the pH'd tap water diet. She's been getting no additional food since the beginning of week 9. I probably could have given her food for another week but I didn't know for sure when she would finish. I suppose that's one of the downsides of an auto if you are not familiar with it.

She's fading pretty hard now in this last week. I suppose it doesn't take much to flush out the nutrients from a solo cup haha.

Can't wait to see how she looks upon finish.Getting some more purple colors and some swelling. I'm thinking at least another week till she's done.

View attachment 703448
View attachment 703447
View attachment 703446
View attachment 703449
Pic of the month on the bottom. You wanna smoke that with me, haha!

justiceman

justiceman

Week 12

LSD-25 Auto just getting R/O water now as I'm pretty sure most if not all of the nutrients are gone or have been flushed out of the medium. Now she's in cannibal mode.

She faded super hard and the main fans started to die off so I took them off to allow more light to the lower flowers they were shading.

Still coloring up and swelling a bit. The trichs are still a little clear, mostly milky, and just a touch of amber in certain areas. I'm actually considering letting her go another week here :D
IMG 1344
IMG 1345
IMG 1346

Smerb

Smerb

Week 12

LSD-25 Auto just getting R/O water now as I'm pretty sure most if not all of the nutrients are gone or have been flushed out of the medium. Now she's in cannibal mode.

She faded super hard and the main fans started to die off so I took them off to allow more light to the lower flowers they were shading.

Still coloring up and swelling a bit. The trichs are still a little clear, mostly milky, and just a touch of amber in certain areas. I'm actually considering letting her go another week here :D
View attachment 705777 View attachment 705778 View attachment 705779
Cough,cough. You win,cough, sir. Thanks for schooling us so far........ serious though great looking fat nug o herb.

Bodean

Bodean

Well here's this solo. Deadhead x Longbottom Leaf week 12. Still alive and kicking.
20170531 154217
20170531 154309
Week 12

View attachment 705777 View attachment 705778 View attachment 705779
Geezus ! Have to say awesome job man. That's a tough stout looking bud. One bad lil bish. My plant looks like Kate moss thin compared to that hehe.

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

Week 13

LSD-25 Auto is really riding out a lot longer than I expected. Maybe I should have fed her for another week to really max her out haha. It's been about 3-4 weeks of just plain water. Auto's sure are Interesting.

The trichs are mostly milky now and just a touch of amber in certain areas. She will be coming down pretty soon here.:cool:
IMG 1526
IMG 1527
IMG 1529

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Week 13

LSD-25 Auto is really riding out a lot longer than I expected. Maybe I should have fed her for another week to really max her out haha. It's been about 3-4 weeks of just plain water. Auto's sure are Interesting.

The trichs are mostly milky now and just a touch of amber in certain areas. She will be coming down pretty soon here.:cool:
View attachment 707995 View attachment 707996 View attachment 707997

so what is happing to the plants leafs what is making the lil suger curl and brown?

Latest posts

Top Bottom