The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Bet that's hard work lol, I remember what mine were like before I had em done, they would do anything to get out and get some pussy little buggers.....my 2 sit there like meerkats trying to get a bit of chest tickle action nowerdays makes me crease when I'm stoned

half baked

half baked

I love bull terriers too but don't think I could manage them, my friend had one called chopper, scariest dog I've ever met, I'm loving all the pit bulls that are around atm here's a pic of my friends it's called havoc

He's a fooking beast

H

happy b

Lovely dog Half baked(this is could get a little confusing as we have the same initials)i love the color . I had a German short hair pointer that was the EXACT same color and white chest as yours . nowadays I have a couple of snakes .the one below is my amelanistic corn snake and the one in my avatar is a royal python.
20150222 133915

Last edited by a moderator:
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

How's everyone's stoney Sunday going then? I'm just sampling an early branch of exo I picked last week and this terpinator really does add some flavour man.....cool snakes happy....u wanna get ya sen a bufo alverious toad they secrete 5-meo DMT lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lolol Yeh I prefer american dad at the mo tho that roger kills it.....they are the toads the called Colorado river toads as well bit u don't lick em they've got little sacks that u squeeze and it fires out...natural worlds full of crazy shit

H

happy b

Lolol Yeh I prefer american dad at the mo tho that roger kills it.....they are the toads the called Colorado river toads as well bit u don't lick em they've got little sacks that u squeeze and it fires out...natural worlds full of crazy shit
It sure is . The "magic mushies" that grow in certain environments between late Aug to mid October were i grew up are crazy . just like lsd . not taken them in twenty years . You couldn't pay me to take shit like that now.lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Aye the hood old liberty caps I picked some last year made a brew with my mate and we sat there laughing at each other for about 3 hours lolol DMT is by far the best trip I've ever had tho and it only lasts around 15 mins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom