The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brock1

brock1

Because your putting all your effort into weed!
yep pulling them put hahaha. Only small outdoor crop for me this year mate. I lost 3 large spots early this year about 280 plants all in to rippers and police so just stopped and called it a waste of time. Got 1 patch with 30ish females in and another with about 20 mighty mite to make seeds from and that's it.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

That's a major shiter Brock. .. 280 lost.
I know uve still got about 50 beauts about but I fuckin hate rippers. We're the respect. .If they want weed grow it themselves. Lazy inbred night crawling mother fuckers with the scruples of a down town rat..
Mate now I'm in a right rage at home.
And to top it all off the Mrs is home today.. hooray... lol.
Good luck on the stinky hunt happy and respect robbie for helping. .
A friend in need is a friend in deed.... A friend with weed is better..
But a friend with sum killer genetics and shares is bloody family to me..lol.

Now that's over quick update. Scrog has settled into a nice level canopy. I think I stopped training and tucking at the right time .. cheers Brock. .. All I can see is a sea of budding sites. Will get pics up later.
Also flushing a couple of autos I had in the corner to break up the flower time periods. Smell nice and fruity though and have triched up nice

H

happy b

yep pulling them put hahaha. Only small outdoor crop for me this year mate. I lost 3 large spots early this year about 280 plants all in to rippers and police so just stopped and called it a waste of time. Got 1 patch with 30ish females in and another with about 20 mighty mite to make seeds from and that's it.
280 plants ripped off?fuck man therd be dead bodies littering my place in my quest to find the little fuckers that stole 280 plants worth from me.lol.i suppose its something you have to be ready and willing to accept wen doin outdoor grows

H

happy b

Dammit!i was ordering some pot ash and dolomite lime off the internet and iv ordered garden lime instead!do any of you guys know if theres a difference and if so how much different is it?.

Toaster79

Toaster79

So you seed whores here's my humble collection. I started collecting not even a year ago so take it easy on me :)

20150803 173342

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@Toaster79 u like what u like. Different tastes for different people. That's a wicked start .. Brock robbie happy ghetto etc have been in the game time... meeting like minded people and helpful ones helps u get to strains u might not of thought of .
One thing I have learned is the most growers are never happy with their seed collection it's a disease or addiction. . Lol. And by the look of the photos of sum of the seed tins I've just seen sum people on here are major junkies. ;). .

Toaster79

Toaster79

Like I said, I'm new to growing and discovering different strains. Before I registered here I only knew Orange Bud, White Widow, Ak-47 and Skunk. Only time I actually knew what I was smoking was AK-47 which my friends brought back from Dam. It's sad enough that I've been smokin for the past 23 years never knowing what I was smoking except when some hash turned up. So on to discovering tastes and smells of the past years and discovering new ones. If I wasn't married my stash would be way larger but Mrs. T keeps bitching everytime a package with beans turns up. Time to start breeding I guess :P

Keep it green everyone!

R

RobbieP

So you seed whores here's my humble collection. I started collecting not even a year ago so take it easy on me :)

View attachment 526882

Thats a nice collection man, whats in it? Im always up for trading and i even send freebies from time to time lol. Keeps the missus guessing then lol ... i just tell mine everything is from a trade until she checks bank account lol

brock1

brock1

My straight blueberrys are from dj short and peak seeds bc .
Ive never ran blue cheese either.
Most my seeds are breeder packs but alot of the time i split packs in trades so i dont keep the original packaging lol
I try putting all my seeds in the little plastic tubes but I never got around to it. Breeders pack's should all be the same for easy storage. A lump of wood a few small glass test tubes cardboard in all shapes and sizes and a few different plastic and paper sleeves seem to be most seed collections. If mine where in the breeders package I would need a chest freezer for the packaging.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Mostly fems since i didn't have space to fook aroud with regs. The only regs are those Dirty Harry seeds which I got from Joe Fresh and some bag seeds of unknown strain but those turned out to be more potent than anything I have ever smoked in my liffe. People puked after smoking that :D and those were no beginners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom