The White, 400 watt DR90II grow

• Thread starter MrStonerMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

What's up everybody? Long time observer so I guess you can consider this my first grow diary. I had another one going previously but failed to keep it updated on here. Here is my new grow I just started today. I picked up 7 the white clones from a local guy who had a few different good cuts. He told me he picked this particular cut in LA so I cannot vouch for it's legitimacy I'm just going off his word. I posted up a leaf picture maybe some of you that are more experienced with the white can help me out. I am running a 250 watt metal halide for veg, I have it on 24/7 along with a 6 inch inline fan to cool off the light. I'm running a 6 inch air cooled xtrasun reflector. I have 2 stage ventilation on my tent so I have a 4 inch fan on 30 minute intervals filling the tent with fresh air from my garage. I set up an exhaust towards the top and made a cardboard light trap (not fancy at all) to keep light out(pictures attached). I have two 6 inch oscillating fans to keep air movement going inside the tent all day. I used regular 3 gallon pots and filled em with ocean forest. In the ocean forest I threw lime and extra perlite as recommended online. I opted to go with 6 plants and a slightly longer veg time as opposed to the 9 plants I could have fit in there. I read the white doesn't yield very big so how long do you guys recommend I veg before flipping the switch? Thanks for checking out my thread The white 400 watt dr90ii growThe white 400 watt dr90ii grow 2The white 400 watt dr90ii grow 3The white 400 watt dr90ii grow 4Ventilation layout

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Here is a pic of my 2x2 custom veg cab with a 175 watt metal halide. In the back left I have the white, on the right I have white fire from seed and front left is supposed to be Sour D. I posted up a picture of the Sour D leaf let me know what you guys think of it

DSC 7782
DSC 7789
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
clean setup you got there man :) i have a sour d leaner if wana see what its leafs look like :)

Meowzor

Meowzor

I always like to think 1 gram per watt depending on the size of the room and how many plants. The best part is you can veg for how ever long u want. 2-3 months idk.. But the white takes 57-59 days to flower. It's going to grow 100% when you veg. For the white keep pruning those lower leaves because the top buds are the best with this strain and even better when she doesn't have to work on baby bugs below the mega colla.

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks for the replies guys!

Tattoojim- I'd love to check that out do you have a link? or you can post it here if you'd like thanks!

Meowzor- I was thinking of giving them at least 3 weeks veg time so maybe I could do a little more. I was going to LST them, have you ever LST'd the white? I searched for the white grows but didn't have a lot of luck

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

How do you experienced soil growers go about feeding nutrients during flower and veg? I know the soil will keep it maintained for a few weeks but I am looking to pick up some nutrients for when I need them. Any recommendations?

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Put the girls through some LST the other day to bush them out a bit. I ordered some pure blend pro nutes for when I need them in flower. The girls didn't seem to mind it

the rrock

the rrock

i vegged mine for 13 weeks and got about 3oz per plant,my white cuts were not good yielders,im used to getting 6-7 oz per plant with a 3-4mo. veg time GSC grown beside white looking to pull at least 6oz per plant. The white cut i got is good smoke just not a great yielder

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks for the info! Not too worried about yield size I'm more trying to get some experience in as well as breaking in my tent. Just hope its good smoke when its done. Already thinking of what strain to run next, I would like at least a moderate yielding strain.

Here is a shot of the girls about 10 or so days into lst

IMG 20121112 092124
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey welcome back to The Farm man. Nice pickup with The White. I had Kromes cut and she wasnt that bad of a yeilder. I averaged about an oz per gallon of pot size, with a 60 day veg, I ended up with a lil under 5 zips. Premium Promix bx, dry KoolBloom is always a factor(in my book) and grown under 1000's. Plants look great bud. I hope u dont mind me following. She's one of my fav's. Goodluck my freind. Peace.
Quest

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks for stopping by! Also thanks for the info I plan on vegging for about 45 days maybe more. Depends how big they are at the time. Here they are at about day 15 into training

IMG 20121114 174229
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hey brother i totaly missed your reply ..sry man ...light out in flower but i can get you a pic of a cut :)

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

It's all good. Thanks for posting her up! The leafs on yours look similar to the sour d I have so that's a good thing

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Here is the tent at 23 days of veg. I was running a 250 but I just put in the 400 halide today. I have been having issues with low temps at night so I'm hoping the 400 will raise it a few degrees. Also I lowered the fan speed controller a little more to keep more heat in from the bulb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom