the white x chem 91 skunk va,pestilence,og kush,pre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That shit looks ridiculous, Venom! Soil is the way to go. What did u feed that girl? Great work as always, homie! Hit me a PM when u get a chance.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great shots man, the White91 actually looks very Chem Dom. Love how the Bubbahybrid colored. Great job on these. Stoked to grow these out

Venom818

Venom818

that soil jon the one i'd have my stash jars on deck for. super dope homes, u use black gold mix right? what is that soil plant? looks like a super dank og i just took down. strongest og i've toked super indica an very triangle kush like.. once i finish off the last of my ss #4 i'm goin black gold. save me sum chicken on that move. that 91 bubba looks like a keeper from where im at. dont h8 on the soil nugs off top either because you're not used to em. u will be running all dirt in a few runs lol. funny tho i'm thinking of construction on a hydro jon, i jus dont wanna lose time dialing it tho..

its the white 91 on steroids LOL ,big papa has been getting on my ass to run soil but im a little scared dont have much space so if i fuck up im done lol.used blk gold got it for 11 bucks a bag cant go wrong. the buds even smell different more complex imo ,plus it put on more weight.Thnx to big papa that was helping me through the cycle.and yeah this one is going to the headstash jar.

That shit looks ridiculous, Venom! Soil is the way to go. What did u feed that girl? Great work as always, homie! Hit me a PM when u get a chance.

heavy 16 base, cal-mag,hammerhead,moab, didnt even start giving nutes till day 14 of flower just water in veg and they were the healthiest plants i had.

Great shots man, the White91 actually looks very Chem Dom. Love how the Bubbahybrid colored. Great job on these. Stoked to grow these out

thnx for looking torture,she's definitely Chemdog 91 leaner.the bubba got super fat,fatter than a 20oz water bottle

true grit

true grit

Lookin fantastic homie on all of em! And damn guess that GM fella has got some magic
:-p ha. That soil plant looks beastly! Smashed it homie!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Phuckin A bro evrything looks like purefire,killer job I know you'll be enjoyin that chit!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah Venom that Soil is where it's at, looks like the chronic!
I've got the Heavy 16 getting tested right now, still in veg and not impressed with the Veg formula but have heard nothing but Good about the Bloom!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Damn Venom!, glad to see you are still killin it. Wish I had that white/91'. 2 of my favorites together at last! Very Nice!! My mouhf is waterin and I got kottenmouth.
Peace,

V

vancerz

Looking good venom, I always love dropping by your threads to peep some flame.

Venom818

Venom818

Lookin fantastic homie on all of em! And damn guess that GM fella has got some magic
:p ha. That soil plant looks beastly! Smashed it homie!

thnx bro yeah that gm dude knows alittle bit LOL

Phuckin A bro evrything looks like purefire,killer job I know you'll be enjoyin that chit!

hell yeah homie been enjoying the fuck out of everything now with a good cure

Yeah Venom that Soil is where it's at, looks like the chronic!
I've got the Heavy 16 getting tested right now, still in veg and not impressed with the Veg formula but have heard nothing but Good about the Bloom!

love the bloom , although i will be running connoisseur but that cause i got free gallons from the homie

Damn Venom!, glad to see you are still killin it. Wish I had that white/91'. 2 of my favorites together at last! Very Nice!! My mouhf is waterin and I got kottenmouth.
Peace,

thnx bro,everybody loves that white 91 going to have to give her a better run

Testers??? You Nailed It... Looks Like Pure Dank

thnx bro happy with that run even tho i had some issues

Looking good venom, I always love dropping by your threads to peep some flame.

thnx bro come back anytime

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is a good nute combo. It did a great job. How did the Pestilence come out, bro! I bet that White 91 is fire.

Venom818

Venom818

That is a good nute combo. It did a great job. How did the Pestilence come out, bro! I bet that White 91 is fire.

whats up bro,pest came out ok but i know it can do better ,white91 is dank taste kinda like a og but has skunky undertones.Now if i could only figure out how to post pics LOL

waayne

waayne

Man those came out so nice!
Gotta love Black Gold. Every run is just gonna get better
as you dial in your soil technique.
Keep up the good work homie!

Venom818

Venom818

Man those came out so nice!
Gotta love Black Gold. Every run is just gonna get better
as you dial in your soil technique.
Keep up the good work homie!

thnx bro means alot from one of the soil masters here ,loving the simplicity of it.

Venom818

Venom818

a little pestilence to hold u guys off

edit by logic plese only upload pics to thcfarmer.

Illmind

Illmind

Well got damn kid leggo!! Haha. Ya peep out that stump tea kit abd capulators bennies. I kinda wanna scoop a dope microscope so i can peep the biology but fuc it.. Make sure the water u use for teas has no choramine in it, leave it sit fOr 48hrs. That stuff kills living stuff. Oh dont forget a super bomb unsulphured blackstrap molasses very important for teas. U gonna kil it bro, u gotta thumb of green

Venom818

Venom818

Well got damn kid leggo!! Haha. Ya peep out that stump tea kit abd capulators bennies. I kinda wanna scoop a dope microscope so i can peep the biology but fuc it.. Make sure the water u use for teas has no choramine in it, leave it sit fOr 48hrs. That stuff kills living stuff. Oh dont forget a super bomb unsulphured blackstrap molasses very important for teas. U gonna kil it bro, u gotta thumb of green

also have some quantum growth that shit is suppose to have crazy micro biology from what ive read they used it in big diasasters to clean shit up ,molasses check have a gallon of that shit on deck,ro water here 0 ppm is how i roll LOL

just checked out the stump tea kit and i have everything there selling so im good,just flipped used piranha,tarantula ,molasses,voodoo juice,and some fast and furious roots from g.o.d

Top Bottom