The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Raz

so this Raz aint playin lol its been in just as long as the rest of the girls but the pistals are comin crazy :) heres some shots:bong2:

Wf razg 5 9 10 c
Wf razg 5 9 10 a
Wf razg 5 9 10 b
S

SkyHi

Lookin sick you fucking dominator lol...ima steal some of your brownies tooo.

winta

winta

u know it! :) the browies are gone but theres a lil og blueberry muffin loaf left if u want some :)

Lookin sick you fucking dominator lol...ima steal some of your brownies tooo.

Og blueberry loaf
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I want to make a blueberry blueberry loaf..but I'ma all outa blueberry! :( But that raz is stealing the show 4 sure bro!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

So I didnt notice you post what size light your using. Is that a 600 or 1k?

winta

winta

lol idk bro lol my boy found like 10-15 seeds in this qp he got of some shit they were callin "raz" i personally think its a fruit skunky pheno of lavender and haze 89 said he smoked some all purple shit called razzal dazzal i believe that was gdp x lavender so maybe im not far off lol the one i got flowering is a green pheno that i like and i have a all purple bud green leaf pheno im reveggin now :) so yea its a mystery skyhi....we will unlock it lol

WTF is RAZ please tell me!! lol...never heard of it

oh sorry bro (dam forgetful stoner brain lol)im using a 600 hps in a cooltube in flower and a 2ft 4 bulb t5 for veg

So I didnt notice you post what size light your using. Is that a 600 or 1k?

winta

winta

just a quick lil update :) both black widow clones are fully rooted the others havent shown yet but i did a lil tug so i know they in there though lol and i have a new addition to my bean collection: Mosca's Machacar (trainwreck x c99) im happier than a pig in shit as my pops used to say lol :giggle

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

trainwreck x c99 sounds great! I'd lvoe to run that after running the c99 x deep chunk. I like c99 and I like trainwreck so ther ya go! good luck bro. I look forward to seeing you run them!

winta

winta

thanks my dude! ive had "pineapple haze" back in 01' in nj (which was probably c99 u know how people are with names lol) and i looove tw smoke so i figured this would be my lil pineapple express :bong2:lmao

trainwreck x c99 sounds great! I'd lvoe to run that after running the c99 x deep chunk. I like c99 and I like trainwreck so ther ya go! good luck bro. I look forward to seeing you run them!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I grew trainwreck one time a couple of years ago and I loved it. My c99 x deep chunk are for sure DC dominant but I'd sure love to have a c99 pinapple pheno to do some crosses with but I really don't like to smoke heavy sativas so i have to smoke my cindy crossed with something else...lol Can't wait to see them!

winta

winta

well my power was cut off today (i made the minimum payment 2 days ago wtf?) me and the fam are campin out at grandmas for the night lol i hope my ladies are fine they are supposed to cut the power back on tomorrow but never been through this so im worried "talk me down man talk me down" :(

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Longer dark periods don't hurt anything winta. They just keep sleeping. Extra light and light leaks is what messes with them. It can't stay dark for a week though. But a day or two they will be fine.

winta

winta

broooo! thank u sooo much! im over here trippin cuz these fuckers might not cut on my power till tomorrow :((fuck TEP:mad0223:) but thanx bro cuz i aint know what would happen

Longer dark periods don't hurt anything winta. They just keep sleeping. Extra light and light leaks is what messes with them. It can't stay dark for a week though. But a day or two they will be fine.

justiceman

justiceman

82521d1273472973-winta-fiesta-thread-multi-strain-perpetual-grow-wf-razg-5-9-10-.jpg

Looking damn pretty man! Excellent job. Can't wait to see what her buds look like. I predict some good resin production

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

You'll be alright winta bro. too much light bad to much dark good...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom