The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

all and all i was satisfied cuz the smoke is great but the high temps, low humidity and gettin a lil heavy handed with the pura vida bloom fucked my yield with no grease :( but u live and u learn so im happy regardless just gotta tighten up next time! im gonna invest in a swamp cooler/ humiditifyer and get my hutes more dialed in for this next run so i should be good :)

winta

winta

heres some shots of predator og #2! she is doin lovely so far responded the quickest to trainin and has a super dank smell that keeps me rubbin and sniffin lol i hope this is a girl cant wait to find out :)

Pog 8 2 10 a
Pog 8 2 10 b
winta

winta

heres a couple shots of #1! she was a slow starter but that bomb ass og smell is worth it :)

Pog1 8 2 10 a
Pog1 8 2 10 b
southstreets

southstreets

beautiful bro!!! and ur right nothin smells like a good og..

H

haze89

Yeah man I got a 4 pack of the POG but they were all males so I culled em. Lookin killer though, can't wait to see what the fems look like.

waayne

waayne

Damn winta! those OG's smell so dank
I can nearly smell them from here!!!
:rastadancing:

winta

winta

sorry to hear about the males bro :( i hope o got some ladies

Yeah man I got a 4 pack of the POG but they were all males so I culled em. Lookin killer though, can't wait to see what the fems look like.

cant u though? lol thanx for stoppin in my dude!

Damn winta! those OG's smell so dank
I can nearly smell them from here!!!
:rastadancing:

winta

winta

so pog #2 is a male :( that was my favorite so im hurt :doh #2 isnt showin yet so we shall see. heres a shot of some cheese and underdawg #1 cuts im waitin on to root so they can go to their new homes :)

Cuts 8 20
rural hick

rural hick

Hmmm, when the perlite rises to the top, that generally would mean you're watering too fast... Kinda like flooding the top and then it bubbles as it seeps into the soil. This causes the soil to trap air pockets and the lighte perlite would rise to the top and then the soil would compact. This happened to me in my first time with soil... If you water slowly and start in the center, the roots will be much happier and the perlite would stay evenly dispersed throughout the pot... What do you think Winta? :thinking

BTW, that raz looks nice! :mmm

This is good advice. Very useful.
And another bit I may add.. It is good always to have run off, this way you rinse out some build ups of salts. e.g; take a glass of your feed solution and let the water evaporate, do it again ..and nothing but salts left. Run off helps prevent this build up from happening.

winta

winta

well the seed/strain whore that i am i popped something else i got from a good buddy....Chemdog's Sister s1's :) i got 2 for 2 and i put them in their new homes cant wait to see how these turn out :cool0010:

Chems 24hrs in napkin
Chems in rockwool
S

Socachi

Hey Winta glad to see your grow is coming along real nice. I see you got yourself some CDS I'm sooo jealous. Mine turned out well but they're all gone, you'll like the end product.
A little confused on the POG, which OG is it?

waayne

waayne

Oh Yeah Winta!!Can't wait to see those Chem s1's!!
:passingjoint:

winta

winta

thanx man :) the pog is "predator og" the cross is og kush (abusive cut) x sharksbreath. so far i popped 2 and one was a male but im gonna pop the last 2 for more searchin :)

Hey Winta glad to see your grow is coming along real nice. I see you got yourself some CDS I'm sooo jealous. Mine turned out well but they're all gone, you'll like the end product.
A little confused on the POG, which OG is it?

i cant wait either bro! my friend hooked me up big time :lock: thanks for stoppin in!

Oh Yeah Winta!!Can't wait to see those Chem s1's!!
:passingjoint:

winta

winta

Clones rooted :)

so FINALLY my clones have rooted :) i cut 2 cheese and 2 underdawg #1 for a good buddy and took a cut to start a fresh mom of this purple pheno Raz cut i was reveggin and they are all ready to rock now heres some shots!

Cheese cut a
Cheese cut b
Ud1 cut a
Ud1 cut b
Raz cut a
Raz cut b
winta

winta

Chemdog's Sister S1's Sprouted!!!!

i got 2 sprouts about 4-5 days ago! cant wait to see how these turn out :icon_animal26:

Chems1 day5
Chems2 day4
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice job on those Chem's Sis seedlings winta... Either they're S1's or they've got some Headband in them... :itwasntme

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I haven't stopped in in a minute winta but you've got some new stuff for me to watch now. Those clones are beautiful! Only a month till I can pop some seeds again. What a bit of luck on those Chem's Sis. Wish I could get some of those around here...lol Good luck with them. I'm gonna be keeping an eye on them!

Top Bottom