"There once was a Dream of Rome...

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I remember sitting in my buddies car, 18 years old fresh out of highschool high as fuuuuuuck in his car and Money started playing on his stereo and I was trippin' out HARD 🤣
Ashamed to even admit this but what better place than the Farm 😂
I remember in HS we would smoke joint on way to school and then drop the roach on a hot car lighter and inhale through nose with a pen barrel 😂😤🙄😮🤕

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hey Bubs!
Been missing you! The plants look lovely! Bout time you showed up round here! @Shaded_One been missing you too! Are ya on scrog yet?

I've been around! Just in a slightly-less active, mostly here to make fun of @TSD capacity 🧙🏻‍♂️

Yep been on a SCROG for a few weeks now! Just getting to week 3 of 12/12

BEC206B2 ABB8 48DD 979A DA33B94BD5A4

Sorry PT gotta post this here to keep CG up to date these days 😌 plants are looking lovely dude I like your little rotating cake platform lol

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I've been around! Just in a slightly-less active, mostly here to make fun of @TSD capacity 🧙🏻‍♂️

View attachment 1346022

Sorry PT gotta post this here to keep CG up to date these days 😌 plants are looking lovely dude I like your little rotating cake platform lol
Looking beautiful! Yup, ya gotta keep me up to date! Lol I love that dastardly @TSD !! That girl causes me to blush, laugh and drop my mouth open! She’s kinda like a pet coon, always into something.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey Bubs!
Been missing you! The plants look lovely! Bout time you showed up round here! @Shaded_One been missing you too! Are ya on scrog yet?
Feelings mucho da sameo 🤗 Have had 2 of the rougher weeks in a long time while my closet Taylor Swift friend was in town and staying with us.
He has been an alcoholic since HS and he finally has to pay the piper. He and I actually came to ASU in 92 for school and lived together. Many DUIs(4) in AZ later, he moved back to Chicago. 7 years had passed but he got a DUI 3 yrs ago and found out the hard way that IL is a "compound" and they lumped all his DUIs together. If he had been in AZ he would have done 1 day in jail and maybe 5k costs total. But aince he was in IL he has fought for 3 years using lawyers and is at square one. Him coming out here was a bit of a last hoorah but it was too much for me. He likely will be going to prison as he should but he won't make it. He will run or take his own life and to watch him drink like a fish while here was tough. I never should have let him stay and once was here couldn't get him out. Was tough times as I love the kid but had to let go. 48 yes old still unwilling to take any accountability for his actions.
Anywho Sensei that is why I've been offline. He just left Tuesday night and Wendy, Bella, Oliver, and I now have our home, sanity, and privacy back 🤗
Will be back on more to sees 👀 ya meow 🤗

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Appears you crushing it yet again Wiz 💪
Girls looks frikkin schweet. Those 4 diff strains?
Oh the cake platform 😆 is a lazy Susan and it's pretty convenient during solo cup stage. Hoping to potup this eve if bags have arrived

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Appears you crushing it yet again Wiz 💪
Girls looks frikkin schweet. Those 4 diff strains?
Oh the cake platform 😆 is a lazy Susan and it's pretty convenient during solo cup stage. Hoping to potup this eve if bags have arrived

2 strainos! Grape God left, Desert Eagle right. All of my genetics this year will be from Next Generation Seed Co. Romulan complete, and Critical Magic coming up next!

Unfortunately people change. One of my best friends growing up struggle with alcohol and other addictions, had to cut him out of my life. Ran into him years later and he was a complete wreck. Dated some girl that stabbed him 7-8 times while he was sleeping. Last I heard of him was from a random facebook message from a counselor asking me to reach out to him which of course I had to politely decline due to my own sanity :)

Mothman

Mothman

...You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

What it be my grow-family? Comin back at ya with a Wolvy-Brezerk Style Spider Monkey grow. I've hemmed and hawed for so long about what to grow, how to grow it, how many plants, what this what that, that I threw my hands up and said Fk it, you only live once and I'm gonna do what I wanna do. Flop Fail or Prevail are my only options but as with past grow this 1st year of growing, I'm sure to learn some more as I go and have fun because of you all as it unfolds. With that said, I just wanted to get my little Dojo started since I dropped some beans last night.

A dear friend and my Cannabis Sensei 🥋@CannaGranny says often that she pays close attention to moon phases and planetary alignments with respect to when to plant. Basically she is the Farmers Almanac but human and better. Last night was a beautiful Full Worm Moon, also I believe referred to as the "Sugar Moon". I need some sugar peeps so I felt it was time to get these lil ladies onto the track and see if they've got wheels.

Tents are 4x4 AC Infinity with a 67 and a 69 controller
1 HLG Blackbird per tent
Bunch of fans
Portable AC that is too big and may be lookin to replace. But with both tents on same light schedule it shouldn't be as hard to just use the lung room/my office to maintain temps
Am lookin into 2 humidifiers but likely will obtain from auction like nellisauction.com
2 things aside some nutes or 2 I may need, are a moisture meter for testing flower and also one for the soil.
Also looking into blackout material that I can replace the large black garbage bags I'm using. Not playing games and not hermin over a light leak if can help it. I want these tents locked down well.

The Beans 🫘 🌱 Hyperlinked to Breeder

Tent 1 - The Killer B's - Heavy Indica Hybrids
#1 Banana Krumble - Banana Punch x OG Kush (70/30)i
#2 Big Bud - Afghani x Skunk (85/15)i
#3 Black Valium - Lost Coast Hash Plant x G13 x Afghan Ghost
#4 Bubba Kush - Bubble Gum X Kush (80/20)i

Tent 2 - Indica and Sativa Hybrids
#5 Chem Cookies - Chemdog D x GSC
#6 GG4 (60/40)i - Chem's Sister x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel
#7 Imperium X - (City of God x The White Angel) x Future#1 (60/40)s
#8 Vanilla Frosting - Gelato x Frost OG (60/40)s

Going to go pop a SNS(Saturday Night Special) and Fruity Pebbles from friend @ 13th Axis in case any of the 8 above don't germ.

Have some Coast of Maine seed starter showing up Friday. Will be using SoHum Living Soil primarily with maybe some 50/50 coco/perl 1" base layer at bottom if it is advisable in 5g fabs.
Pretty much going to ride the 🧙‍♂️'s @Shaded_One coattails and also hope for a bit/a lot of help from anyone else willing.

My plan this grow is to KISS whenever can but it might not sound like it. I know 8 plants will be harder to manage but my rationalization has much to do with how I plan to grow and for how long. I think it behooves me to try for a much faster veg than have before. I am going to mainline 8 colas per plant and don't plan to scrog. If the colas need support I will stake/tomato cage them but for me with this grow I am going to avoid scrogging. It will make it much easier to manage the plants due to them being mobile and not under a net or screen. If I even harvested 2oz per plant dry it is a lb., 4oz is 2lb and I feel I can fall in between there and make the 4-6 months worth it.

I had received my 4 x 20lb grassroots fabric pots yesterday but decided to save them for another grow. I'd have to mix quite a bit of old soil with this new SoHum in order to fill all 8 plants in 5s then xfer to the 20s. Biggest concern though is getting my watering practices down since it seems to be the root of my issues every grow. Saw how the 🧙‍♂️ watered a fabric pot from the bottom and then top watered and I dig it. My fab pots have always sat on risers because I was afraid of root rot from them sitting in the saucer and the roots not being able to breathe as well. But I can't feed from the bottom like he does with risers so am going to add that tactic in. I have enough blumats to ensure I can set up each with a dripper on each side. That could be my insurance and back/up plan to hand watering as well as if need to/want to go out of town.

Whelp that is it for meow. If you made it this far thanks and I hope to see ya around
Much good fortune to you, from a fellow Anesia Seeds fan!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

2 strainos! Grape God left, Desert Eagle right. All of my genetics this year will be from Next Generation Seed Co. Romulan complete, and Critical Magic coming up next!

Unfortunately people change. One of my best friends growing up struggle with alcohol and other addictions, had to cut him out of my life. Ran into him years later and he was a complete wreck. Dated some girl that stabbed him 7-8 times while he was sleeping. Last I heard of him was from a random facebook message from a counselor asking me to reach out to him which of course I had to politely decline due to my own sanity :)
Oooo daaas straaaains! Fkin love grams and God and the Mag Desert Eagle is one of my favorite handguns 🤗

Did you mean to say "people change" or were you meaning "unfortunately many times people never change"?
I'm sure it was tough to cut a good/best bud out of your life like that but I envy you. Wish I had as well because I want my time back that was wasted trying to help someone who didn't want to help themselves. I've been a bitching post and shoulder to cry on for 30 years now and what did I get? Walked on again cause like an asshat I said yea he could shack here for a bit and said I didn't want him drinking here.
Dude gets off plane smelling like booze, takes my bicycle 😂 at 10 a.m. Tuesday to go fetch 2 bottles of red wine, goes out Wed and comes home Thursday at 10a.m. texted me "the wheels fell off" and then when saw him he said he likely smelled like hookers and "probably" did some things he will regret 😮🤔🤕, then he sleeps on and off for 24hr and wakes Friday at 10 a.m. and guess what, takes his rental car to go fetch 2 more bottles of wine 😠
We thought he was coming for the concert and to stay a weekend maybe 5 days then elsewhere if was gonna stay in AZ a bit longer. Turned into 13 uncomfortable days and all I can say is what I have said all my life.
I drink my fair share of Alcohol but I will always believe it is the worst drug there is. Worse than Crack, Heroin, Fenty, you name it. Those are more likely to take you to your knees pretty quick while Alcohol can take a lifetime to take you down and often with it, those that were closest to you.
Glad you learned early Wiz 💪

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Much good fortune to you, from a fellow Anesia Seeds fan!
Yooooo @Mothman 🙏👐🙏 thank you kindly good SIR! Very stoked for the Imperium X and Vanilla Frosting from Anesia. 1st time with their genetics but daymmmmmn one look at @GNick55 with the recent Imperium X aka PurpleDankAlienGoddess I sure know what "technically" can come of it in the right hands. Unfortunately I don't have those hands 😕 but I have hope and faith and my growmies here at the Farm 👐🤗

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Threw down some Hazy IPAs last night and ehhh wtf. Think the roots could have used another 5-7 days growth in order to come out like they should but yolo and fk it, I did the best I could at the time.
Goin to get some booze for the lady and I. We not touching the stuff for a month+ starting Sunday but gettin quite saucy till then. Anything posted from me till then needs to be excused or at least somehow semi-pardoned plz 😂

Meet the Elite(chosen) 8 🎊👐🫠🐉

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Threw down some Hazy IPAs last night and ehhh wtf. Think the roots could have used another 5-7 days growth in order to come out like they should but yolo and fk it, I did the best I could at the time.
Goin to get some booze for the lady and I. We not touching the stuff for a month+ starting Sunday but gettin quite saucy till then. Anything posted from me till then needs to be excused or at least somehow semi-pardoned plz 😂

Meet the Elite(chosen) 8 🎊👐🫠🐉
plants need music!
love it brother

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

plants need music!
love it brother
I agree good Sir! I have an Alexa hidden(because of the damn led lights it has) but I like to play music to them in case they "feel" me 🤗
Fkin great job on that Imperium X run bud. I plan to use your grow log to help my timeline. My simple in my head plan is to veg shorter time, mainline 8 branches, and flip to flower and get through it before I give myself too much rope(time) to hang myself. The longer I must maintain my soil adequately the worse, at least for now. So I basically are running 8 pretty heavily leaning Indicas in hopes for shorter flower. That Black Domina from EdibleSuckerMaster @ninjadip says it's damn near 95% from a 4 way cross of shiz. That Black Valium is a (Lost Coast Hash x G13) x Afghan Ghost. That Banana Krumble from Greenhouse I watched homie Z @Zombierider turn into gold. Bubba Kush also from Greenhouse I haven't had since HS 30+ years ago. Yeah safe to say I'm pretty stoked to at the least, be in a position to make some good things happen. Now it is all on me and I just must master watering like Sensei @CannaGranny said from day 1 was the key to it all. Hah unfortunately my head is part mush part IPA/Dark Phoenix and I'm already sketch about when to 1st feed baby plants just after transplant last night. I used Mycos(which is dry) and soild was not dry but not particularly moist. I "thought" I want the roots to stretch to seek out moisture but the other part of me says I'm fkin things up again before even start

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

3 weeks in Soil update.
Been a few days since transplant and today I watered for 1st time. Ever so slight signs of drooping this morn so felt it was time.
Hit them with 4cups each slowly then let that soak in a few hours. Came back and gave them all another 4cups.
Both tents have light intensity set to 250ppfd almost on the dot but tent 1 gets like 5-7 degrees hotter and I can't yet figure out why.
All in all so far so good and just takin it 1 day at a time.

Tent 1
#1 Banana Krumble - Banana Punch x OG Kush (70/30)i
#2 Big Bud - Afghani x Skunk (85/15)i
#3 Black Valium - Lost Coast Hash Plant x G13 x Afghan Ghost (Highly indica)
#4 Bubba Kush - Bubble Gum x Kush (80/20)i

Tent 2 -
#5 Black Domina - Northern Lights x Ortega x Hash Plant x Afghanica (Thanks @ninjadip 🙌)(95/5)i😮
#6 SNS(Saturday Night Special) - ? From 13th Axis and not yet sure what he crossed to make
#7 Imperium X - (City of God x The White Angel) x Future#1 (60/40)s
#8 Vanilla Frosting - Gelato x Frost OG (60/40)s

20230402 184838
20230402 184816
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

What up PT! You started any veg nutes yet? Can start to see the lowest leaves turning a bit yeller :)

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

What up PT! You started any veg nutes yet? Can start to see the lowest leaves turning a bit yeller :)
Not too much other than fkin up another grow before it even starts apparently 🥺 No joke bro I'm moments from pulling the plug on the tents and selling or giving it away. I can't keep doing this and failing. Hah lifes been more than a struggle lately and thought plants were one of the only things going ok. Now that you pointed out the yellowing you noticed and I just went and now see it on all EIGHT plants I potted up to the 5gs, ehh let's just say ouch and thanks for the heads up.
The plant that looks the best is the SNS that was the 9th plant, and I left it in a solo cup ffs. Here is a pic of it next to the other SNS and you have to be kidding me. These are the 2 seeds a friend gifted me that he made in Havasu City that he crossed, that I don't even know what they are, and they are doing better than 7 other strains from around the world I paid good money for for? Yeah I need help man.
I fkin thought the soil was going to carry me further than this. It is possible the roots haven't gotten to the Sohum soil that is the bottom 3/5ths of each pot. I used a mix of coast of maine seed starter and my old soil, mixed with some mushroom compost and EWC to fill the remaining 2/5ths. I weighed each pot and them weight the same(14.6)
I have a bunch of things I could give them and don't know where to start ffs. @CannaGranny had advise me long ago I should have been already adding BS Molasses and PB Seaweed and legit my head has been made of literally mush lately. My "Taylor Swiftie" friend who stayed here 13 days set me back quite a bit and combined with other things going on my head apparently is far from the game. I'm open ears to how not to fail again. Below is all I have right now to use.

All-In-One Veg Formula (some trial pack)
Masterblend
Cal-Mag
Mr. Fulvic
BP Farmers Pride
BP Seaweed
Recharge
BS Molasses
Xtreme Tea
Mammoth P
Power SI Bloom

20230404 153552
20230404 153556