"There once was a Dream of Rome...

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Roger that and makes much sense thanks. Do you recall roughly when you started bottom watering in veg? If I recall from a video of when first saw that you bottom fed at all, I think they were definitely more mature then mine are no?

Pretty much once they get into the main tent/potted up to 5+ gallons I start the bottom watering. I've got some seedlings in my closet that I will start treating the same way. I'll send some pics of them later.

These gals went from 1 gallon plastic pots into 7 gallon fabric pots so I've been taking it slow with the full saturations. They've started to take off after being placed into their new homes so next watering they will get a good saturation and bottom water.

0B94365E C4A5 482D BCAA 243F7068676A

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Pretty much once they get into the main tent/potted up to 5+ gallons I start the bottom watering. I've got some seedlings in my closet that I will start treating the same way. I'll send some pics of them later.

These gals went from 1 gallon plastic pots into 7 gallon fabric pots so I've been taking it slow with the full saturations. They've started to take off after being placed into their new homes so next watering they will get a good saturation and bottom water.
Awesome and thanks much. Was surprised but when 6 days without watering had come, they still didn't appear thirsty. Then 7, 8, then 9 days and still no drooping. The larger plants were noticeably lighter than the smallest so I watered. I gave them 1L t a time x 3 and 1L bottom fed and after 20 min all gone and soaked up like you said.

I never updated on Saturday/Sunday as planned and usually do but this was from that day.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey @Shaded_One I already portioned out 1/2c of veg and bloom but I am uncertain how to manage next top feeding with when I planned to flip to flower. I top dressed just veg nutes on the 16th and the 7th would be a month later. I was thinking I would be flipping to flower right about then so don't know how that changes my next top dress. Is it ok to top dress the half/half too close to when I plan to flip? I wanted to veg for a considerably shorter time this grow due to the 8 strains in 2 tents. Let me know if any of this nonsense makes sense por favor

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hey @Shaded_One I already portioned out 1/2c of veg and bloom but I am uncertain how to manage next top feeding with when I planned to flip to flower. I top dressed just veg nutes on the 16th and the 7th would be a month later. I was thinking I would be flipping to flower right about then so don't know how that changes my next top dress. Is it ok to top dress the half/half too close to when I plan to flip? I wanted to veg for a considerably shorter time this grow due to the 8 strains in 2 tents. Let me know if any of this nonsense makes sense por favor

yeah do half a cup each of the 444 & 284 per plant and then 4 weeks from then do 1 cup of the 284 for each plant. If you got a smaller plant in a large pot (5 gallon and up) the drying times can definitely take a long time 🤙

girls are looking really good brotha keep on riding that wave 🌊

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Just meow update
yeah do half a cup each of the 444 & 284 per plant and then 4 weeks from then do 1 cup of the 284 for each plant. If you got a smaller plant in a large pot (5 gallon and up) the drying times can definitely take a long time 🤙

girls are looking really good brotha keep on riding that wave 🌊
roger that brosef. All portioned and ready to spread. not too sure when it will be ok to top dress again but I will wait a week or so and then check back. Thanks much

20230427 123409
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Congrats on the light! Now you can join me in never running it over 50% 🤣

1 week before sending to flower top dress the 50/50 blend. Mid flower around week 3 you would do a 100% top dress of 284.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Congrats on the light! Now you can join me in never running it over 50% 🤣

1 week before sending to flower top dress the 50/50 blend. Mid flower around week 3 you would do a 100% top dress of 284.
BOOOM! Precisely what I needed 🧙‍♂️🪄 thanks much 🙏
I'm set like Boba Fett meow. All that is left to figure out is support for the girls from here on out. Struggling hard with why tomato cages are/aren't my answer for this grow 🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom