"There once was a Dream of Rome...

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

I had the same inter-vein yellowing with coast of maine starter soil. Its a mag deficiency, i foliar sprayed with epsom salt and it went away.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

They look ok. Those leaves won't matter at the end.
Plant wants N now. The famers Pride you have looks close to right.
If you have one a little higher in N maybe that one.
Thanks much Steam. Yeah they are all the 1 finger leaves but looks like a sign. Is this too high in N to toss a bit on top then water in with Molasses and Farmers Pride? Fungus gnats don't seem to like the Neem

20230404 170359
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

they look a bit stunty and no branching out, yes still young and small..
i think your not watering correctly..
what size bags?
They were in solos for 18 days water only and then I transplanted to 5gs on Thursday and watered 1/2gal each on Sunday and nothing else 🤕🤡😳😮‍💨

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
They were in solos for 18 days water only and then I transplanted to 5gs on Thursday and watered 1/2gal each on Sunday and nothing else 🤕🤡😳😮‍💨
ok that’s fine with first watering after transplant as i do it also to get a quicker dry but next watering you need to soak it all and not hours apart…. ok 5 gallon bags not filled up, so more like using 3.5-4 gallons of the bag, you’ll need at least 3000 ml or 3/4 of a gallon for watering..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just watered on sunday, i’d guess it’ll be thursday friday before next watering.. probably friday..

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

just watered on sunday, i’d guess it’ll be thursday friday before next watering.. probably friday..
Thanks G. Ok even with the yellowing and obvious depletion/lack of added veg nutes, still 2-3 more days? Only gave them 8cups each and prior to that was like maybe 2 times I watered in solos in 17 days. Was really trying to not over water and may have under but the pots are still fairly heavy so I can see how I should be patient. Hard though cause I feel they are in decline mode when I was expecting soon to be take off mode.
So I panicked about having no veg nutes. I called 5 Ace Hardwares and found 1 in Fountain Hills that had a Dr Earth premium organic that is 4-4-4 and cost $18 for 4lbs. It is no Gaia by any stretch but with same NPK and being in a pinch I thought was worth the 30min round trip. I have Dr Earth Flower Girl cause Sensei @CannaGranny uses so the Brand I know is solid. Says for 5gal soil 1/2c so would you advise I top dress that in and slowly water in 3/4gal by thursday?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Getting some new tip burning and I had just turned lights from 250ppfd to 325 today or yesterday. I'm frimkin 33" away ffs dang. Should I turn them back to 250 for now?

20230404 201322
20230404 201318
20230404 201313
20230404 201310
20230404 201301
20230404 201310
20230404 201301
20230404 201256
20230404 201250
20230404 201245
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

tap me in for this show!! Looks like hot soils, plus light pushin them hard but.....looking pretty sick man can wait to see some finished bubba!!!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

tap me in for this show!! Looks like hot soils, plus light pushin them hard but.....looking pretty sick man can wait to see some finished bubba!!!
Hah welcome aboard brother and I'm going to fight hard to not have it turn into another 💩showgrow. I think you are right on with the lights. Like a jackass I used the Photone app and trusted it and just made both tents 250. Then after 4-5 days I went to 325. Just checked the PPFD meter app and says I was over 600 🥵
I tweaked that down to 395 in both tents. "If" it were accurate should I even be lower due to obvious stress already. Basically I transplanted them as albino babies with red hair on a beach in Jamaica in dead of Summer, without any SPF, and I'm lookin around stunned as to why they are sunburned 🤔🙄

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
in those pictures they are not showing signs of being thirsty.. but when it’s time you need to water to whole medium!!..
some mediums need watering every couple days and some once a week.. than plant size will matter also..
i’ll try to keep up on your updates and help/guide you..
the dr earth is great..

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

in those pictures they are not showing signs of being thirsty.. but when it’s time you need to water to whole medium!!..
some mediums need watering every couple days and some once a week.. than plant size will matter also..
the dr earth is great..
Awesome and thanks G. I'm now armed with 4-4-4 thanks to yall and also now know I had my early vegs girls feet from Mars when I thought I was actually babying them with 250-325 😄 what a fkin 🤡
Thanks much for the life preservers 👐

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

the dr earth is great..
Yup! Your root system isn't developed enough...yet...to take up that much water so your media will stay wet for a while before the plant can develop enough roots to be able to take up that much water.

Don't worry Bro! CG's on your team! If she has to tend to life we're all here to help out. Chill Brother!! It's supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable. If your stressing your plants will vibe on it.

You have all the info you need on this site. So what if you aren't pulling 2P a light? At least you aren't having to resort to that ditch weed crap you get at the dispos......

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yup! Your root system isn't developed enough...yet...to take up that much water so your media will stay wet for a while before the plant can develop enough roots to be able to take up that much water.

Don't worry Bro! CG's on your team! If she has to tend to life we're all here to help out. Chill Brother!! It's supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable. If your stressing your plants will vibe on it.

You have all the info you need on this site. So what if you aren't pulling 2P a light? At least you aren't having to resort to that ditch weed crap you get at the dispos......
Thanks Roots and I snapped a wee bit there hah
Everything seemed aight but that was only cause the accidentally 200+ extra ppfd hadn't frizzled them yet.
You are right and this site, Sensei and yall are all anyone would need. Still in training on staying out of my own way though and the struggle appears real 😂

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

last time I make a yellow leaf remark...lol

You got this PT! These gals are resilient little buggers & some good ol' 4-4-4 should have them on their way
My bad bro and that spazz-out ranks up there for sure.

Girls look pretty shitty today but I'm not surprised. Bag of the 4-4-4 says 1/2c is suitable for 5g-ish. I top dressed that much into the soil and mixed in 2 evenings ago. @GNick55 mentioned maybe 3/4g each since pots likely only filled up 80-85% since ran out of soil. Was going to run around and feed them all 1/2 of 3/4g then let that soak in and come back around.

It is still 8 in the morn here so I think I should start watering. Does anyone advise adding anything to the tap water I'm to use? Cal-mag, etc. or just straight fk it and hope the tap and 4-4-4 is all they need/want? Any thoughts appreciated

Top Bottom