They hate us cause they HortulANUS

• Thread starter Hortulanus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Well it works for now. Iโ€™ll come by on New Year eve to give them another feed.
High runoff and they are all a little burnt. I wonder if my mom has been watering enough to run off. Whatever the issue they are pretty damn happy.
CCCF5F90 1822 4846 BFAB 7912A6B33B8E

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Keeping the PM at bay mostly with the LABs. Ihave a feeling that if I were to have used the LABs preventatively I wouldnโ€™t have this prob right now.
A few spots per day.

I ordered a mini ozone generator that does 100mg/hr (itโ€™s cheap so Iโ€™m hoping for at least half the ozone advertised)
Plan is to run it 40min and seal for 1 1/2 hours.That should squash the problem long term but we will see.
F437E13E 5193 4797 9EBF 6186EA6A4224

johnursery

johnursery

If you do keep your fan inside though if you pull air from towards the top of the tent it will reduce the heat build up and i think might help pull up more of the co2 in the room which is heavier than oxygen

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

If you do keep your fan inside though if you pull air from towards the top of the tent it will reduce the heat build up and i think might help pull up more of the co2 in the room which is heavier than oxygen

Thanks mate. The tents daytime temp is 78-80F.I think youโ€™re right and that itโ€™s best to pull air from the top of the tent.

Fudge

Fudge

Well it works for now. Iโ€™ll come by on New Year eve to give them another feed.
High runoff and they are all a little burnt. I wonder if my mom has been watering enough to run off. Whatever the issue they are pretty damn happy.
View attachment 1072303
Put the one front left on a pot or nylon crate type thing too for now if possible, give her a bit of height with the rest. I know you're trying to take height out but this will help even the tops up

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Put the one front left on a pot or nylon crate type thing too for now if possible, give her a bit of height with the rest. I know you're trying to take height out but this will help even the tops up

I was so focused on fighting the height I forgot the straggler too far from the light. Itโ€™s funny cause I even thought to myself about how spindly and small she was.
Iโ€™ll put her on a crate when I go back to my moms to water them on the 31st.

Good eye, thanks bro!

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Nvm scrap that plan. Just checked my math with 100mg/hr with18 minute runtime wonโ€™t get me enough of that sweet O3. Now Iโ€™m running it for 30 minutes.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Hey man didn't get pics but my ladies seemed to respond well to the increased temperature during lights-on. A few of them were almost praying before lights off. One is looking inexplicably a little sadder than the rest but whatever. We'll keep her going for the next few days. Gotta get the dehu going now so the exhaust fan doesn't try to cycle air when the RH is too high and bring down the temps. I think there was a bit of that clash last night.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Hey man didn't get pics but my ladies seemed to respond well to the increased temperature during lights-on. A few of them were almost praying before lights off. One is looking inexplicably a little sadder than the rest but whatever. We'll keep her going for the next few days. Gotta get the dehu going now so the exhaust fan doesn't try to cycle air when the RH is too high and bring down the temps. I think there was a bit of that clash last night.

Right on man I hope it helps or else Iโ€™m just HorribleAnus.

do you find the dehu brings your heat up too much? I wrestled with mine doing that.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Right on man I hope it helps or else Iโ€™m just HorribleAnus.

do you find the dehu brings your heat up too much? I wrestled with mine doing that.

Haven't used it yet and I'm pretty confident it's undersized for the tent but I'll hook it up this evening when the lights come on and we'll see how she does!

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Haven't used it yet and I'm pretty confident it's undersized for the tent but I'll hook it up this evening when the lights come on and we'll see how she does!

thatโ€™s only because your one tent is the size of a respectable Toronto studio apartment haha

Btw I made some WCA. Iโ€™ve got LABs And wca now and in the middle of making OHN. Next big one is FAA but my girl is gonna kill me when Iโ€™m fermenting fish in the condo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom