This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hope so. I'm looking forward to making some hash with the violator kush, Its apparently high in myrcene so the resin should age very well and create lots of hashishine. Being a cross of Malana and hindu kush I expect it will make a fantastic hashplant.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
We got flowers happening. Fed them tonight, 1.3 EC pbp grow, ph'd to 6.2 with potassium silicate. Starting water 0.2ec ph 7.2

Start of week 2, things are looking great.

20190829 182421

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
excellent growth for a month....this is how its done when ur dialed in , nice work ~

Thanks man. I've left little to chance this grow that's for sure. VPD has been absolutely on point the whole grow, so has feeding, training, pruning, Ive got new lamps and good placement from canopy, good support, no transplant shock, newer more available forms of calcium and silica to play with etc. Like I said earlier in the thread, after the last disappointing crop I'm not f'kin around with this run at all. They've had preventative sulphur burned once every 5 days for 1.5hrs as well. Im probably going to cease that operation next week though as I've seen no traces of PM.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
2000 watts, 64 sq ft, 16 plants....like it man

Thanks dude, It works well for me. I've always sort of had a pet theory about plants preferring a super intense single point of light vs more less intense points of light... It was this or 4 x 600's and I figured I could grow as much pot with less power and less heat using 2 x 1000's by raising the outside rows up into the cone of light semi stadium style.

Lights on shot from today

20190831 193702

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Doing some regularly scheduled maintenance.. Watering etc, listening to tunes and smoking some sin city spiked punch I got from the guy who hooked me up with a cut of his winner for next round. Great Sunday..
20190901 194650

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I love having grower buddies, and do not take for granted the benefits of knowing a grower collective... Most of the growers I know produce a lot more pot than I do on scale, so it's a great resource of knowledge to draw from as they've been at it for decades..

Anyway afriend came by last night with some freebies from his bumper crop. He hooked me up with a couple pounds of popcorn buds and tight bud trim from mostly in house, sin city and ethos genetics. Managed to pull out a couple ounces of nice nugs and the rest I'll make into hash. This stuff looks amazing too, the spiked punch is deadly pot.

20190902 093932
20190902 094526
20190902 094913

Found a few fully developed seeds in here too... Hmm....
20190902 094415

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom