This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
And wow this one actually works, really really well. It has a continuous operation mode which my last one didnt. Means it will run nonstop rather then cycling the compressor on and off, which I think is honestly how my last two died. 2.5 hrs Into the dark cycle and RH is 45%. I'll take that.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It's a tough job catching all the moisture these things churn out lol. This room is officially more crowded then I'd like, but I'll work with it.

My dehu runs warm so it cycles my main extraction fan once every 20 min or so during the dark cycle. This means I can free up my small 4" online fan and set it up to blow air through perforated ducting on the floor to increase airflow through this thick canopy.
What a jungle. Managed to lift the plants on the left a bit.. that's as close as its gonna get. Looks like stretch is finally over. Today is day 22 of flower.

20190911 083906

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Mid week 4, things are moving along. Very different plants left and right... The violator smells like straight kush so far, frosty cookies smells like fuel. Burnt most of my stigma hairs last week somehow, I think it was from a sulphur burn when I had those super humid conditions in the dark cycle when my dehu died. Either way they're chugging along. I did the final pruning a couple days ago and searched high and low to make sure there was no male bits dusting the room, cant be too sure why hairs turn early sometimes, but had to ease my mind.

Platinum cookies/space cookies whatever it is, is looking mighty frosty already.

20190914 124250
20190914 124209

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mid week 4, things are moving along. Very different plants left and right... The violator smells like straight kush so far, frosty cookies smells like fuel. Burnt most of my stigma hairs last week somehow, I think it was from a sulphur burn when I had those super humid conditions in the dark cycle when my dehu died. Either way they're chugging along. I did the final pruning a couple days ago and searched high and low to make sure there was no male bits dusting the room, cant be too sure why hairs turn early sometimes, but had to ease my mind.

Platinum cookies/space cookies whatever it is, is looking mighty frosty already.

View attachment 895891View attachment 895892

Just an awesome fast clean grow man. I am tuned in for the results. Sucks about the dehumidifier. But you didnt miss a beat!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Just an awesome fast clean grow man. I am tuned in for the results. Sucks about the dehumidifier. But you didnt miss a beat!

Well the silver lining is this new Toshiba 70 pint dehumidifier kicks ass. In 3 days I've collected 20 gallons of water in my res and my RH is at a constant 45% +/- 2% day and night. Should be no problem dropping RH into the 30's for the last week.

I'm a bit bummed about the burnt stigma hairs but its spitting out a ton of new ones already... I'll get over it.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Watered tonight, started with RO pretty much as I had 20 gallons of water straight from the dehumidifier. Added 0.3ec calcium silicate and 0.2ec Epsom salt and watered to 10% runoff. Much easier to get the wand in here now since the cleanup.

20190914 190136
20190914 185811
20190914 190048

Slimone

Slimone

I have been using this for a bit over a year or shortly after it came out. No complaints at all.
I do use a few extras at different times and also tweak my potting soil.
In my opinion it is easily the most cost efficient nutrient line when buying buy the bay.
Let me know how you like it.

Slimone

Slimone

In addition to my previous post I was referring to the Plant Prod MJ nutes was meaning to quote

Cancerbites

Cancerbites

Thanks bud. After the Gong show that was my last cycle.. underpruned and burnt with pyrethrin, neglected, testing out lame genetics..., I'm giving these babies, all tested and proven genetics, all the care and attention I can muster. Not fukking around with this run... And so far its paying off.

Hoping you can offer me some advice! I started with auto (first batch ever) and have learned the hard way it’s usually a small yeild and small plants. Wanted to grow medicinal quality as I’m fighting cancer... I went with F seeds this time around. I haven’t planted them yet as I’m waiting for the last 3 auto flowers to finish. 😩🙄 they honestly look like little midget plants! 😭 Can you please recommend what type of soil and nutrients that you used on your babies? You look absolutely gorgeous and full. Mine have not been very full at all. I’ll attach a picture of my babies right now but I would love to know what you do to make your eyes look so beautiful. The ones posted I’m showing are autos. But my next batch will be feminized. Started out in organic soil and added back guano and some potassium throughout each feeding.... would love to know what you use!!!! Also looking forward to learning how to net. Any advice or help you can offer is so so so appreciate it. Keep up the good work man and #fuckcancer
Thanks man!!
DC02D67C A566 4E21 B1E9 35206CF3B6F1

Top Bottom