This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If I'm being honest, Rockwool was a little too "dead" for my liking. The plants just lacked a certain vibrancy that I'm used to. With coco I can really hit them hard with great white mykos and enzymes, and being an organic substrate with some CEC it will give me a bit more of a buffer. Plus it will allow me to utilize my automated irrigation setup and floraflex caps and all that hydro jazz...

There has to be something to coco that makes it so well suited to cannabis growing, as I mentioned a good friend has been running coco for a little while now and the finished quality of his pot is always above average compared to pot grown by other growers I know running the same cuts in both promix and rockwool. Including myself. I'm gonna do my best to emulate his process as much as possible for this next cycle. Honestly I'm kinda excited about it! Back to coco lol... I really hadnt imagined myself saying that again. And yeah I'm all over the place with growing styles but what the heck, I like changing things up. Keeps me learning. I'm sure one of these days I'll settle on a system. lol, maybe.

newh

newh

If I'm being honest, Rockwool was a little too "dead" for my liking. The plants just lacked a certain vibrancy that I'm used to. With coco I can really hit them hard with great white mykos and enzymes, and being an organic substrate with some CEC it will give me a bit more of a buffer. Plus it will allow me to utilize my automated irrigation setup and floraflex caps and all that hydro jazz...

There has to be something to coco that makes it so well suited to cannabis growing, as I mentioned a good friend has been running coco for a little while now and the finished quality of his pot is always above average compared to pot grown by other growers I know running the same cuts in both promix and rockwool. Including myself. I'm gonna do my best to emulate his process as much as possible for this next cycle. Honestly I'm kinda excited about it! Back to coco lol... I really hadnt imagined myself saying that again. And yeah I'm all over the place with growing styles but what the heck, I like changing things up. Keeps me learning. I'm sure one of these days I'll settle on a system. lol, maybe.
Have you ever tried Recharge ? It has lots of goodies in one package

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Clones are looking great. Another 4-5 days and I should have roots. Really looking forward to this round. I'm really just excited to be running coco again, especially growing Platinum cookies which is a very forgiving and easy to grow strain that produces heavy yields of fuelly, frosty buds. This cycle has great potential.
20200227 192945

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
But who am I kidding really... I get to spend the weekend in the shed listening to music, drinking mid strength beer and toking joints all day while cleaning some shit, while the wife and kids clean the house... Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

But who am I kidding really... I get to spend the weekend in the shed listening to music, drinking mid strength beer and toking joints all day while cleaning some shit, while the wife and kids clean the house... Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!

I sure like retreating to my rooms. But there is always work to do. I only mind when my psiatica is acting up. I know you know bout that.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol fuk thanks @PipeCarver, Now I've had this "song" in my head the last couple weeks thanks to you. Brought back some great memories of my older sisters when I was a kid. But now it keeps popping up in my youtube shuffles lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
And man, last night cleaning the house I had tunes going and my son asked me to put on "the song where the guys heads explode"

Turns out he really liked this song when we listened to it in Mexico and he said it made him feel really nostalgic about the trip. Almost brought a tear to my eye. 🤪

Seriously love this song. Two weeks, ironically the length of our vacation. lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Finally have a couple days off work to get going on trimming the last crop. And dang, this batch is potent! Half way through the first of 3 bins.... Oy... Thank God for JRE podcasts lol.

Finger hash is looking amazing too! Loving this dry trimming. I think it's time to spin up a hash spliff..
20200302 100109
20200302 100104
20200302 095818

Top Bottom