This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Dont get too many pics like this under 400mh backup lighting.
20200518 190139

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yum!!

DB has it going ON my brothers and sisters!!

Steady as she goes captain!! Ride it right on across that finish line!!

This crop is growing me man! only 5 or so weeks left, and the weeks fly by so before I know it theyll be done. It's amazing how fast a crop cycle goes by. Each one unique and individual in it's own way.
Funny cause I remember being young and thinking 3-4 months was forever... now it goes by in a blink.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Up to 5 times per day irrigation... unreal. These plants are sucking back so much water its unbelievable. Double what my promix grows drank, and more than the rockwool as well.
Haha I bet man. I know in my height limited box the 4 plants were drinking 5gal plus a day at one point. The difference in humidity I bet is real. I'm thinking in my diet grow my dehumidifier is going to be like this is ezpz

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Those are good problems to have.....lol! Minus the time flying by.

I do believe we are on the same week of flower. How many weeks is your strain? 10 weeks?

I read somewhere that the older you get the faster your perception of time gets.....I know it sure feels like x-mas comes to fast.....the whole year is a blurr.

Getting old is not for the weak.....lol! Damn its hard........I feel it most with my memory I think.

My RDWC holds 35 gallons and a 40 gallon tank for top off......right around 3 weeks into it, the plants start chugging.

This round I'm having issues trying to get the top off tank to even last 7 days......I'm forced to remix a new tank around day 5 or 6 ......instead of 7 days. Back in the day we use to go 14 days before a tank change.

These plants are choking out the 3 inch PVC ......never had that happen before. Roots made it all the way back to the epicenter!! Even with safeguards in place.y

So I get what your saying DB, about the plants growing YOU.....hahaha

My plants are defiantly calling all the shots!

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Amazing the difference a couple days makes. First day of week 6 today. I've backed way off on the feed the last week, goin in at 0.8ec using a 50/50 mix of 3-2-4 and 1-4-5. Leaf color looks much better today. Also got my bennies in the mail. I've been really happy with this product, plants seem to require feeding a whole lot less with it that's for sure.

Look like this Lavanda Cream is quite sativa leaning. Long ass spears on it for tops with large puffy stigmas. Did you say this was a 9 weeker @Kanzeon?
20200525 153810
20200525 154419

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Amazing the difference a couple days makes. First day of week 6 today. I've backed way off on the feed the last week, goin in at 0.8ec using a 50/50 mix of 3-2-4 and 1-4-5. Leaf color looks much better today. Also got my bennies in the mail. I've been really happy with this product, plants seem to require feeding a whole lot less with it that's for sure.

Look like this Lavanda Cream is quite sativa leaning. Long ass spears on it for tops with large puffy stigmas. Did you say this was a 9 weeker @Kanzeon?View attachment 977637View attachment 977636
Lookin killer bro.

Mine should come June 5th

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Look like this Lavanda Cream is quite sativa leaning. Long ass spears on it for tops with large puffy stigmas. Did you say this was a 9 weeker @Kanzeon?View attachment 977637

Yeah, I cut right at about 9 weeks, maybe 9.5. You'll be surprised at how quickly she just decides to be finished. Your setup is definitely more dialed in than mine (even more so than when I grew that cut out the first time), so it's entirely possible she'll throw white pistils out longer for you.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Checked back in to see the beautiful plants but I'm not sure what I've walked into 😅😅😅

makes note to self.....don't piss any of these guys off........

😎

Moshmen

Moshmen

It is pretty tempting to just run through there... lol. What a jungle indeed.

The tops on these plants are easily some of the biggest I've ever grown. They're already massive and still have like 3 weeks to go.
Are you directly tying the improvement to your defol technique, or the nute boost timing? They do look frikken awsome! Someday get would ya get us a up the skirt shot ?

Top Bottom