this is what budder is!

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

I've had CO2 twice and can say that it is indeed top notch but i wouldn't say its that much better then BHO. it had a different texture then most BHO as it was harder and more glassy. i have also had glass BHO and candy also BHO none seem better or worse then the other just different consistencies. The CO2 didn't seem to have the same "grab your tongue" bud flavor seemed more hashy but it could have been the strain cant recall what it was a gods gift og cross of some sort....im high and rambling arent i....damn you skillet hits

U

UrbanGorilla

i make both bubble and honey oil but i'de like to find the reecipe for this budder.

T

TorGfy

Budder is by no means the most potent form of cannabis extract available in the world. Maybe it is to those who've tried it, but there are certainly more fortunate souls who have had the privilege to taste and experience the upper echelon.

There are a number of CO2 extractors at work here in Colorado. They are expensive and take certain expertise to operate, but money and talent abounds.

CO2 has the ability to, along with the cannabinoids, pull flavonoids and terpenes (taste and smell components) from the raw plant material. As the Budderking fellow said, end product is almost wholly dependent on starting material. If the starting bud doesn't have a good smell/flavor profile pre-extract, it certainly will not post extract.

The main advantage to CO2 extraction, though, is that it does not use harsh solvents or petro-chemicals. Without the aid of expensive and specialized laboratory equipment, even a trained chemist will have a hard time ridding a hash oil of all solvents, such as butane. With the proper equipment it is still tedious. If for some reason all CO2 is not off-gassed before smoking, it poses no harm to the user. This is not the case for butane/hexane/isopropanol.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

there area couple epople on here that are just talking in circles and do not have experiance with bho or experiments or methods. it is kinda frustrating reading this back and forth

BCrocker

BCrocker

I tried this some years ago at BudderKing's home in BC... Met him for the first time, had tiny hit off a hot knife. Then I coughed a lot, stared at the ocean over the highway...
Then sat in the car for about 30 minutes until my friend was ready to leave! Was for sure some strong stuff!

G

GettinHeadband

Kandy kush

See there's lots of better budder out there than budder king in vancouver. Any kind of bubble hash has been better than attempted budder I get from dealers. That being said, while the kings budder isn't the world's best, it's still twice as potent as honey oil.

To a few of those true Cali cannaisseurs I agree some choice top shelf nugs are way nicer than budder in terms of appeal. Budder goes further though, needing to smoke less than a quarter of a gram to match any number of grams of weed.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

I perfected making budder, but to be honest it scares me. Has there been any valid medicinal tests to show if it's safe for long term use? Multiple uses a day?

The reason I ask, while cleaning my teeth one evening I noticed a build up of something sticky. Took out the metal pick and sure enough it was budder that had gotten stopped by my big ass teeth. I'm thinking if it's sticking to my teeth, what else is it sticking too?

I have a titanium nail, and a bell.

Thanks for any help,

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

See there's lots of better budder out there than budder king in vancouver. Any kind of bubble hash has been better than attempted budder I get from dealers. That being said, while the kings budder isn't the world's best, it's still twice as potent as honey oil.

To a few of those true Cali cannaisseurs I agree some choice top shelf nugs are way nicer than budder in terms of appeal. Budder goes further though, needing to smoke less than a quarter of a gram to match any number of grams of weed.

IMO I will take top shelf nugs over any budder any day of the week. I don't think the properties that relax muscles and ease pain translate that well with budder. It's more of a sledge hammer to the face, heart racing, forehead sweating.

If using pure pre98 bubba kush doesn't relax the muscles with budder then I'm almost positive.

I wouldn't have believed this to be true until I got to sample some 70 day 91 Chem. The Chem hit me harder than anything I've ever had. Felt vibrations in my arms. I'll take a proper Chem any day.

But that makes me think...

How crushing could Chem Budder be? For SCIENCE!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Budder IS and only is whipped has oil. Absolute garbage. It is still completely filled with butane. Hash oil should look as such, like old motor oil. To purge the butane from your oil there must be heat...for long periods. When the butane is gone you can stir it when it is warm without seeing any air bubbles. If you want to see my work to back up my words check out "I finally got my oil tested.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

Budder IS and only is whipped has oil. Absolute garbage. It is still completely filled with butane. Hash oil should look as such, like old motor oil. To purge the butane from your oil there must be heat...for long periods. When the butane is gone you can stir it when it is warm without seeing any air bubbles. If you want to see my work to back up my words check out "I finally got my oil tested.

i am glad to see other testing their cons...70s not bad getting there...prob switching to nugs and a few other things will help that # go up....i was constantly hitting like 65 then 68 then 69 71 73 75 79 81 87.22!!
so you can see as my extraction method, equipment and material used have improved so has the yield and potency...
im not gonna be one of those assholes on line that just goes into a thread and says "no your wrong" blah blah bow wow...
In MY experience, budder does not mean something is full of gas. one could certainly however make some bunk budder that is not fully purged....i will say this, that it is harder to tell when ur shits purged as budder, and im not sure where your getting the whole "should look like motor oil??"
hmmm
i suppose using diff materials etc would produce diff colors...
NORMALLY though, when i blast nugs the shit comes out looking more like olive oil mixed in like frothing water or something...
when i am done vac purging (if i used top top shelf nugs) the oil is basically transparent..clear..
it could be scraped up and sold right then as a honey oil/sap...
ok...soo
follow me...
its done purging by vac (ie no more butane in it) ok? its clearish looking and smells bomb...
now, i take the clearish sap and start adding heat and whipping...
the texture starts to turn more opaque...less transparent...
starts to thicken a lil...
now im not sure how while doing this process butane is being "whipped" into or "added" to the budder,
so while i understand the point you are making, one could certainly not purge right and start whipping and it may whip up easier or whatever if itsnot purged all the way,
my only point is this
WHIPPED BUDDER AKA WAX DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN THERE IS BUTANE IN YOUR PRODUCT...
yes there is some shotty budder out there im sure has gas in it, but its just not an absolute...
anyways..nice pics thread etc..
check out labhoroflove.proboards.com for the first bhonly forum!!
just getting up n running!

oh n regarding c02, it wasnt even close to superior to my wax in any way shape or form EXCEPT it wasnt as harsh..

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Syndicate knows his method......makes me havin to correct misinformation pretty easy.....Graz on 87%...my best is 91

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

91 d9?..nice..en route..
heres some PROOF aka pictures for all you skeptix......lol
before if a picture of 4 zips worth of crip oil vacced numerous times with heat until it was still..aka NO MORE BUTANE...
ok..so you can see its clear right? not buttery waxy watevs...
like if i threw it in the freezer or even just let it sit out for a bit (but esp after a lil cold) you could chizel it up n you got clear shitter...or amber..
but the main point here is no more butane and its clear..RIGHT? follow me deeper into the concentrate hole...
.so now swim takes SAME bowl of finished butaneless sap and starts to add a lil heat and whip a lil section of it...
hmmmmm odd u say?
lil more heating and stirring..
WALLA
now ive got a nice lil puddle of budder...
now unless there was butane shooting out of the tip of my skillettool into the oil as i stirred,
im not really sure how more butane would "get inside" the budder....
SEE WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS>>>>

there is not ALWAYS butane in budder just because it is budder...

SO ALLLLLLLLL YOU PEOPLE WHO POSTED SOMETHING TO THAT AFFECT....YEA YOU, THE ONE WHO TALKS OUT THEIR NECK, SHUT UP!! YOURE SPREADING BULLSHIT MORON!!

budder can be great if made well, esp with nugs...

ciao mein

BlownANdvacced
Waxwbutterspot
Top Bottom