Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
You sure didn't skip a bit... looking badass.
Hahaha ;) rule 1 on the fudge method....you take 30 down, you best have 30 kicking those carcasses in the ass to get flipped behind them.downtime is frown time :).here's to good friends with uhaul trucks! They stressed pretty hard, but I swear nute pack and root pack shaped them up quick.I got them all flipped a week after transport,and we're almost a week in now with next run's clones rooting hard.lots of gg #4 and banana og next round
Glad your hiatus was at lightspeed!

Good to see ya back in the mix with a whole new program....
Thanks brother,lucky I really only lost a week.sharing the proceeds from the room might sting, but hopefully my G-A-M-E is strong and I hit that magic number I have in my head

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Some clips I found the other day, loving them
Rps20140923 121449 907

usstoner

usstoner

Right on man..ur kickin ass..i know ur feeling good..it sucks bein down..it feels fuckin great when ur back on top...I'm happy for ya man...nothin like good friends...and good weed...peace...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks for the good vibes @usstoner, I'm not through the drama of the last chapter, but it helps I can grow still..hopefully I can at least get a breeder going at my house ,but I'm enjoying the break for a sec.....wow I just dazed off for 5 minutes thinking about what seeds to pop.lolol.I have to slow down.haha.
Right on man..ur kickin ass..i know ur feeling good..it sucks bein down..it feels fuckin great when ur back on top...I'm happy for ya man...nothin like good friends...and good weed...peace...

burn4me

burn4me

Good god man killer grow. And orgkid cut sounds so fire. Glad to see you back to what make you happy. We've all been there and definitely understand. Mad + vibes to you and yours.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Good god man killer grow. And orgkid cut sounds so fire. Glad to see you back to what make you happy. We've all been there and definitely understand. Mad + vibes to you and yours.
Thank you much @burn4me.yea it's a helluva drive,but should be worth it.biggest bummer is sitting on these males I've been saving a year.if nothing happens at my home soon I will throw a few tents in and give that banana og the bizness.it's really all I think about,knocking that girl up six ways from sunday.lolz.I took lots of clones so she will at least be in full force next crop.I only have 28 plants in bloom at the moment,and hope to make it at least 38 next run.I have some fierce lateral branching this run,so twine will be in order in addition to the screen.if these things stretch for another week,it might be a double Scroggins too!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Well shit got real serious around here.when I shut the jungle down,I had a pretty substantial seedling run on the verge.my best stuff went to a good friend and decent grower.I just got the call that I'm the proud daddy of 2 twisted purple OG males,and 2 girls,which the dude's are coming home tomorrow to start stability testing.fuck it!2 tents won't hurt.this is bucket list shit to me.by next spring I want to hit the best male,or both to;
Banana OG
BlackBerry Kush
Fruity pebbles
Lemon thai x bubba
Sour larry
The white
The best TPOG girl
Stoked!the big room is going well,clones are ready to be put in 3x3s,I am importing my old veg room(600 ×6)there this weekend.1st day of week 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom