Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thank you much man.I'd say the sleeves are empty at the moment.I tell ya hitting this o kid banana og to my remaining bubba ogers pollen and start the bx process,ex's green ribbon bx crosses, and working this lemon thai x bubba are all hot on the plate

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thank you much man.I'd say the sleeves are empty at the moment.I tell ya hitting this o kid banana og to my remaining bubba ogers pollen and start the bx process,ex's green ribbon bx crosses, and working this lemon thai x bubba are all hot on the plate
Yeah lemon thai bubba sounds like something special, cant wait to see what you get out of her. Any bubba project is a good project IMO.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yeah lemon thai bubba sounds like something special, cant wait to see what you get out of her. Any bubba project is a good project IMO.
YES!!!! She reeks of lemongrass.not a scent you catch very often, it's not pledge, sweet lemon, sour lemon, spicy lemon, it's a very pure herbal scent, lemon thyme/lemon grassish.people say smoking it makes their head "pop off" their body.extremely clear sativa head high, with a shot of bubba to the ass.I took a rack of clones off the lowers yesterday and every last one was a 3 leafed bastard.l love her

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Fresh bulbed the whole house today, hortis of course, they came alive within 15 minutes after a 1050ppm feed.plants range from 4 to 5.5 feet.green ribbon of course is stretching.they've been super cropped twice.gorilla glues are 4 feet wide by 4.5 feet .Kromes white and sour larry are 4x4,while predator pink and lemon bubba are full, but short.
Rps20140921 191845 988
Rps20140921 191939 473

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Imo a successful supercrop on this green ribbon, her second in a week.I give it a week before that main top on the far right is back upright.I usually let my ribbons get their stretch on because they always fill in.since there was only 28 plants I decided to concentrate on lateral branching. I'm thinking I will drape trellis over the top of the plants and poke the sides through for support.if there was another 12 plants I would Scroggins the top, but after pulling a unit per gg #4 under 600s, I figured I better push it a bit.
Rps20140921 213045 861

Rps20140921 213045 861
Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sour Larry BX1 seeds go to cure
Rps20140921 214726 648
so I did have a funny moment today.the legal growers here for recreational weed are hot on rounding up all the genetics they can.I was approached and asked what it would take to get some beans....i told them my gear was made in a basement, for basement growers.period.viva LA resistance mofos!

Last edited:
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

mason will be a good place
a bit slower but slow is a "good" thang
look into outback inverters and l16 batteries to beat outages and keep security online

fwiw

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Sour Larry BX1 seeds go to cureView attachment 443582so I did have a funny moment today.the legal growers here for recreational weed are hot on rounding up all the genetics they can.I was approached and asked what it would take to get some beans....i told them my gear was made in a basement, for basement growers.period.viva LA resistance mofos!
yeah budd
Sour Larry BX1 seeds go to cureView attachment 443582so I did have a funny moment today.the legal growers here for recreational weed are hot on rounding up all the genetics they can.I was approached and asked what it would take to get some beans....i told them my gear was made in a basement, for basement growers.period.viva LA resistance mofos!
Lights On, Turn Up the radio. Guerrilla style. BASEMENTS4LIFE

Latest posts

Top Bottom