Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yea man that's some cool shit...i like those hoods...keep rockin bro..
thanks brother,I've been rocking air cooled for do long,I forgot sll about these.lol.it will be hard to grow without a few drop in lights after this.I'm getting amazing results for 25 days.loving it!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
The fpog x tent was moving really slow so I cleaned her out and started fresh.I'm going all in on this sour larry bx2.I'm down to 3 males all tented up with;
FPOG
BANANA OG
SUPER SOUR DEEZ
LEMON BUBBA
SOUR LARRY (2)
My buddy brought me a freshly trimmed super sour deez branch today.it smells like a fuelly sour grapes.I'm going to like this I can already tell.I got hooked up with an old family member this weekend!incoming cuts im going to be working on are going to be;
ISLAND SWEET SKUNK
THE HOG

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
8k,done.not the hugest colas,but LOTS of tops
Rps20150118 213017 039

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Fresh lemons on the taste.not like fake lemon,fresh squeezed.very sour smell,with a bit of og @pimmp_t.what got me so BOOYAH on it was having the ult chem x sour larry(elite's ult chem 08)and deconstructing it to find out what traits came from where.I think hitting the 08 back to the sour larry was a good move to keep it sour as fuck,but add that fuel,and still bring a better yielder to the table.the bx1s just went onto the cleared add freshly cleaned 8k room,and I have 3 males posted up with super sour deez,banana og,fpog,lemon bubba,and a few sour larry for the bx2 running in a 5x5 tent.
super sour deez tastes like Welch's grape,and im looking forward to working with it infused with dome sour larry bx1.lemon bubba as well.she's done 27% thc twice now
IMG 20150118 000713

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

@thunderfudge id go with the uc08 to the super sourd. Theres too much lemon in the larry to compliment that welches grape. I mention that cause i x'ed the uc08xsuperstrawberryd(elite used same male as uc08) male to my welches grape bcbd purps and got prune aromas with cement glue tones, very off track. But the uc08x was a very clean blend, i was getting sour lemon-grape but the best pheno was the sour grape now and later candy phenos. Sry for the jack but id go with uc08 to compliment better.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
some huge colas on that flk wowsers :) i had a nice uc cross but i had to finally give her up because she kept tossin the nanners.lookin good in here bro.peace
Thanks bro,yea I head a ucsfv that put out rediculously large cannons but got culled for the late game nanners.I've kept the male counterpart for over a year.pheno hunting some motorbreath to pair with him this summer!thanks for coming through bro!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge id go with the uc08 to the super sourd. Theres too much lemon in the larry to compliment that welches grape. I mention that cause i x'ed the uc08xsuperstrawberryd(elite used same male as uc08) male to my welches grape bcbd purps and got prune aromas with cement glue tones, very off track. But the uc08x was a very clean blend, i was getting sour lemon-grape but the best pheno was the sour grape now and later candy phenos. Sry for the jack but id go with uc08 to compliment better.
All good bro,there's no holds barred in the jungle.lol.I appreciate the input.I can't believe how over the top real lemon that sour larry is.the bx1 seem to be all that and more with the added fuel.the one complaint I would have with sour larry is structure,waay og.you have to grow them big to put off a good yield.I will get dome pics up soon.they are hitting 5 weeks tomorrow and taking their second dose of nitrogen restrictor to make those colas plump.after that,a good boost and im flushing by 40 days.on a sidenote,the gg4 that just came out is probably 30%.I smoked a chunk off the floor dried in 2 days and was shitfaced for 4 hours.way more potent than the 28.5% batch from last round!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
In all the drama of shutting the original jungle down,I had purged all my cuts out to my friends and forgot who got what went where.I got a call yesterday saying my 08 girl was safe and sound,along with Kaia kush from apothecary,and a few others I haven't seen yet!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
glad you stock is in tact my friend.

very nice;)
Hahaha,me too brother.I did however pull all the ID tags when my partner died,so some stuff I'm a little sketchy on what it is.you start growing multiple chem strains and pull the tags you've got a Pepsi challenge on your hands.alot of them stand right out,but the chem stuff.....ugh!lol

Top Bottom